Is this right? (Feng Shui question)

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Jdeadevil

Is this right? (Feng Shui question)

Post by Jdeadevil »

I've never done it, never looked it up, but I just saw this on Facebook.

Is it just me, or does that sound like bullshit? Even more so, given the respect it's given on magazine sites about spirituality, is sharing pictures on a social networking site in a superstitious fashion really part of Feng Shui? I've seen this twice now, and as each year goes on, the more faith I lose in the spiritual community, purely because of the disinformation I see that's gone viral. But, if it wasn't for the community and the marketing behind it, I wouldn't have learnt about the law of attraction, and I wouldn't have found this forum, so I give it that. But I saw someone the other day using one of these BS posts to attack the law of attraction, and that's harmful! >_<

By the way, keep note I hate using the term law of attraction, because it makes it sound like something it isn't. I rather use multiple realities, or manifestation, because it makes me sound less like a hippy who doesn't know what he's talking about.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Is this right? (Feng Shui question)

Post by Merlin »

Jdeadevil wrote:Is it just me, or does that sound like bullshit?
For me it is because I do not believe in Feng Shui but for a person who REALLY believes in it, it might work.

It's like a rabbit's foot, for me it won't work but for another person, it will make them win like crazy.

It's ALL about beliefs.

Merlin
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

Merlin wrote:
Jdeadevil wrote: It's ALL about beliefs.
Very true.
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Indeed, it would need very strong beliefs to make it work. The only things that are not NAP which seems to work everytime regardless who it is are the "common laws" of each "outer reality", so for example if I empty a gun in someone's head he is still going to die believe it or not (unless her or she can manipulate his/her vibration at will). So it seems if you can't manipulate your vibration you are at luck's mercy, or of course operate within the system (ie common business, jobs, etc).
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:so for example if I empty a gun in someone's head he is still going to die believe it or not
Yup, those are called "Collective Consciousness" Beliefs which are shared by everyone even a new born baby can't escape this one just like gravity etc..

However, what's interesting is that "Personal" Beliefs can counteract them so that you can fly or stop a bullet in midair or jump through time & space.

Merlin