Winning Millions

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
MonsterLord

Re: Winning Millions

Post by MonsterLord »

Janco wrote:This all makes more sense to me in terms of a collective consciousness. Doing things for the "good of the collective" and taking others with you kind of fits in this context. I remember reading in Conversations With God (I think) about what would happen in 2012. The "God" character explained that it could go either way; both realities existed, but it depended which one we believed in as a collective. So I always took it that enough of us thought doomsday 2012 was bollocks and that's why nothing happened.
I hope you are not correct, because if this is true, then the whole research about LTP will be pointless and we at most will be able to shift to higher dimensions, not crazy dimensions like Dinosaurs or Star Wars, if we are even able to do so at all since we would be tied by the collective consciousness.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I don't think we depend on the collective, we are alone in our reality bubble and couldn't care less about what the collective wants to do.

It's all about personal decision. The collective will be there waiting for us in ANY reality we go to because we are everywhere at once.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGAGTHcqST8[/youtube]

Merlin
Believing Love

Post by Believing Love »

Again, it's about beliefs. Your journey is where your beliefs takes you.
The Me i Believe i see is the Me i Be !!
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

The major block I have with this is that I know that if I shift to another reality without the projection past-present-future in order and outright go to a different past of present, I would leave everyone behind.

I can still get the idea of attracting things in "the future" being said shift to whatever "future" I want, but outright shifts which involves entirely different presents and pasts, woa, I feel I am leaving everyone else behind.

Though I like Merlin interpretation that: You are not leaving everyone else behind, they are ALREADY waiting for you in this reality. In the same way in the shitty reality the shitty versions are ALREADY waiting for you, it is up to you where you go.

And while this sounds VERY empowering....... very unlimited more than I expected, my morals dogma or the conclusion is unescapable...... it means that doesn't matter what you do, because you are only moving between movie frames and whatever you experience was already there.

Woa..... this I don't know if I can handle it, I don't know if I can live with that, becuase this mean that theoricatelly with LTP I can in a bad day clap my hands and summon a meteor to smash the entire continent, or if I find my school bully I could wish him away from existence, and THERE WOULD BE NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT, because the meteor frame was already there, the "wish out of existence" frame was already there! And this...... is too much. I can live with the fact that we could do it, but it would be wrong to do it. But this? This is too empowering, but also so much that I even feel dirty thinking about it, because with this good and evil become points of view, only experiences and I don't know if this is okay.

Because under that logic, then doesn't it mean if I stab the woman in front of me, I would merely be choosing to experience a movie frame that already exists? What about the woman? It would be wrong because I would experience said woman suffering and frames of me being thrown into jail and lynched. Does this mean that if I choose to do it but with LTP (I wouldn't do it but it is only an example) it would suddenly mean it is irrelevant because I would experience it as just movie frames? Or she would still experience it in said reality bubble and thus there would still be responsibility and accountability in my acts?

There is the famous phrase "With great power comes great responsibility" but so much power WITHOUT responsibility? I don't know, it seems too much for me.

I think that whatever we do, or at least the majority of it, even if it is just our reality bubble somehow affects what other people experience in there reality bubbles, it HAS to be this way. Because if it isn't, then this mean with LTP all our actions no matter how altruistic or how atrocious, would lose accountability and responsibility, both in the physical and spiritual worlds.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:if I stab the woman in front of me, I would merely be choosing to experience a movie frame that already exists? What about the woman? It would be wrong because I would experience said woman suffering
Yup that frame already exist, it's part of existence or the GOD DVD that talked about the other day. And if your consciousness lands on it, you will extract a life experience from it. As weird as it can be, the frame is neutral meaning that you can extract a positive feeling out of it or a negative feeling.

Now you may ask how can you extract a positive feeling out of this well, what if that lady was mentally crazy and would hide in the bushes only to jump on old people and young kids passing by to slit their throat and she killed 2 of your kids last week this way and this week it's your grand mother that was killed. :shock:

For some people killing her would feel good or at least feel some relief which is a positive emotion.

If you are spiritual, you can even think that you helped her soul by killing her now than letting her live and kill others for another 40 years because when she will eventually die, she will have her life review and she will have A LOT more death on her conscience then.

Bashar said that life is meaningless because it doesn't have a built-in meaning and I believe that too. Every event could be perceived in a good or bad way, ONLY the consciousness will extract a good or bad experience from it.

Again, think of life as the movies. Why do you go see a movie knowing that NOTHING is real and that everything is fake? To extract some type of experience, hopefully a good feeling right? Well think of life's DVD and its 3D projection in front of you as a movie too but in 3D all around you.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

But based on this logic, this mean that not only good stuff but horrible stuff already exist as well? For instance, is there a reality where Hitler conquered the world? I thought God/All-That-Is would delete or prevent those realities from existing ever in any reality.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:But based on this logic, this mean that not only good stuff but horrible stuff already exist as well? For instance, is there a reality where Hitler conquered the world? I thought God/All-That-Is would delete or prevent those realities from existing ever in any reality.
No no no, EVERYTHING EXISTS, that's the goal otherwise we would only experience the good stuff, the crappy stuff must also exists.

Now there is a reality where YOU are the next Hitler AND... there is one where you are the next Jesus too.

Everything is there for us to "play" with.

As for me, when the LTP works, I will not jump into these negative world war crap realities. I might jump in the reality to be Superman for some time just to get the experience of flying and helping others and for an ego trip too but just like a new toy to a kid, it gets boring after a while and you want to try something else and I will drop that Superman thing and try something else like traveling across space (see Saturn and Jupiter close by) using my little home made space ship. :mrgreen:

This is gonna be fun. I will leave these "killing realities" to the frustrated kids who want to kill, the school bully, the football stud, the next door neighbor, the president, their 3rd grade gym teacher, etc.. too boring for me. :roll: I will drop those like I dropped horror and war movies a few decades ago. I prefer action movies and will do the same in 3D if I get the chance.

Merlin
HigherAnnna

Post by HigherAnnna »

The_Dreamer wrote:Have you heard of Cynthia Stafford who won $112 million by just using visualization? She wrote $112M in a sheet of paper then visualize it for 4 months. Does it mean she doesn't have limiting beliefs on money? Is it mere coincidence? But that's the exact amount she wrote down 4 months before she won. She also said in an interview that when you want to manifest something you have to see yourself there.

I want to acquire 350 million in lottery using NAPs. That is one of my goals. Do you have anything to share?

Hi,
I have heard about Cynthia, long time ago I even have a chat with her on Twitter, but check this story out... this man from Airdrie the city close to Calgary AB where I lived for a while won 5 times...I met him once out of curiosity for an interview, my conclusion is that he did program his subconscious mind to get the winning lottery http://lottomaxwinningnumbers.ca/how-on ... y-5-times/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BTW he is not the only one....
plg

Post by plg »

HigherAnnna wrote:
The_Dreamer wrote:Have you heard of Cynthia Stafford who won $112 million by just using visualization? She wrote $112M in a sheet of paper then visualize it for 4 months. Does it mean she doesn't have limiting beliefs on money? Is it mere coincidence? But that's the exact amount she wrote down 4 months before she won. She also said in an interview that when you want to manifest something you have to see yourself there.

I want to acquire 350 million in lottery using NAPs. That is one of my goals. Do you have anything to share?

Hi,
I have heard about Cynthia, long time ago I even have a chat with her on Twitter, but check this story out... this man from Airdrie the city close to Calgary AB where I lived for a while won 5 times...I met him once out of curiosity for an interview, my conclusion is that he did program his subconscious mind to get the winning lottery http://lottomaxwinningnumbers.ca/how-on ... y-5-times/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BTW he is not the only one....
Yes, there are many stories like this. Helene Hadsell, 83 years old has been using it for years and she has won EVERY contest she ever entered, including winning a house (and told her husband to pretend to act surprise when the people came)
http://www.one-mind-one-energy.com/law- ... ction.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6HLN33nZFM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What we want though, is find a way for it to work for EVERYONE, not just a few here and there who managed to bypass the doorman with strong conscious beliefs
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Reaching the vibration to win the lottery is one thing but MAINTAINING IT is the hardest part and because people have so many limiting beliefs about money, this would explain why 2 out 3 lottery winners lose it all back within 5 years.

http://money.cnn.com/2002/05/08/pf/saving/q_gonebust/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So if you want money folks, KEEP CLEANING. ;)

Cheers,

Merlin