Winning Millions

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Winning Millions

Post by Merlin »

CMpianist wrote:I think we should invite Cynthia Stafford here..hehe. I'm gonna pm her in twitter 8-)
I don't think those lottery winners have a single clue how they really attracted this. :?

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:Here is her stoty and it seems she is doing pretty well:

http://www.parade.com/news/2011/01/16-t ... woman.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

112 million? That is EXTREMELLY BROKEN!
Duh! What do you expect with $112 Millions? :roll:

You can't lose it all back EVEN if you want to. :lol:

The way I see it, when you win THAT MUCH, it tells you right away that you don't have limiting beliefs about money because it's almost impossible to lose it all back so winning $50+ Millions is kinda of a super protective shield against money limiting beliefs.

Merlin
There is the story about a 100 mllion + lottery winner that his life became hell on earth after winning, nonetheless he still kept around 50-25 million.
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
CMpianist wrote:I think we should invite Cynthia Stafford here..hehe. I'm gonna pm her in twitter 8-)
I don't think those lottery winners have a single clue how they really attracted this. :?

Merlin
Cynthia seems to do, she actively credits her winning to LOA, albeit of course most likely she is not aware of the SM, parallel realities and all that.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Cynthia seems to do, she actively credits her winning to LOA, albeit of course most likely she is not aware of the SM, parallel realities and all that.
But probably doesn't have a clue how to remove her limiting beliefs on money otherwise she would have maintained it and would win regularly. She would have taught it to her friends and family too and they too would have won the jackpot.

I'm looking for reproducible results not just a one shot deal.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I am not sure mantaining your high money vibration equals to always winning the lottery, here it would enter other beliefs to, like belief in probability, winning the lotto daily would be outright proof you are really bending physics and the SM can't allow that.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:I am not sure mantaining your high money vibration equals to always winning the lottery, here it would enter other beliefs to, like belief in probability, winning the lotto daily would be outright proof you are really bending physics and the SM can't allow that.
Like Bashar said, winning the lottery is not about guessing the right numbers, it's about SHIFTING to the reality where your numbers (any number that you took) will be the ones that win tonight.

So it's NOT about probabilities, it's ALL about VIBRATION CONTROL.

I went from $0 to $10,000 in just 10 days but because I have limiting beliefs about money, I did not control my vibration so it went back to the loser one and I lost it all just like 2/3 of all the lottery winners.

When you master this art of vibration control, you can win every single day because you will always be able to shift to the vibration of the reality where your numbers will win.

You'll see, James should prove it to you in the next few months.

Merlin
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

Merlin how's your money NAP? did you pursue winning the millions in lottery?
We create our own reality through our SM
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

The_Dreamer wrote:Merlin how's your money NAP? did you pursue winning the millions in lottery?
I'm not on a money NAP. This one was at the beginning of the Cleaning NAPs and I stopped it because unless we would do a Cleaning NAP to remove ALL our limiting beliefs on money, it wasn't going anywhere.

I've been on a Health only NAP since Aug 13.

Remember this..

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 283#p17283" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yeah I know, you are not used to see a person sticking to the same NAP that long hehe but this is why I think I have success with my NAPs and why people keep complaining. :?

Sooner or later they will learn I guess...

Merlin
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

Last Q Merlin before I log off for today, my NAP line has a ''..from food business'' do you prefer to be very specific when it comes to where the money will be coming from? or it doesn't really matter because our SM knows it? Thanks.
We create our own reality through our SM
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

The_Dreamer wrote:Last Q Merlin before I log off for today, my NAP line has a ''..from food business'' do you prefer to be very specific when it comes to where the money will be coming from? or it doesn't really matter because our SM knows it? Thanks.
Unless you REALLY REALLY want to get money from this source, I would suggest that you leave it empty so that your SM will find one that you may prefer but don't know yet.

So remember

1- Cleaning NAP only, no Goal NAPs

2- ONLY ONE Topic per NAP

3- Add the detachment line if you can't stop thinking about your goal all the time.

4- Stick to it for AT LEAST 3 months now.

5- For money, insert a very small amount to start with ($100 extra week or so).

Merlin