Winning Millions

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
The_Dreamer

Winning Millions

Post by The_Dreamer »

Have you heard of Cynthia Stafford who won $112 million by just using visualization? She wrote $112M in a sheet of paper then visualize it for 4 months. Does it mean she doesn't have limiting beliefs on money? Is it mere coincidence? But that's the exact amount she wrote down 4 months before she won. She also said in an interview that when you want to manifest something you have to see yourself there.

I want to acquire 350 million in lottery using NAPs. That is one of my goals. Do you have anything to share?
We create our own reality through our SM
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Winning Millions

Post by Merlin »

CMpianist wrote:Have you heard of Cynthia Stafford who won $112 million by just using visualization? She wrote $112M in a sheet of paper then visualize it for 4 months. Does it mean she doesn't have limiting beliefs on money?
No it just means she managed to implant her wish in her SM by believing she could. Now I would pay a lot to know how much she still have now. Because without clearing limiting beliefs, she might have lost it all back.

http://money.cnn.com/2002/05/08/pf/saving/q_gonebust/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Merlin
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

Hmm that explains why her website cynthiastafford.com went closed. I guess she loses her winnings little by little. What I like about her though is she shared her $ to different foundations.
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

I read the site you've link. Merlin if I'm able to win the million from NAPs, what best advice would you give for me to not be like those people who lose it. Should I invest it on buying house and lot? A business, or put it in a bank? Should I hire a financial advisor or a lawyer?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

CMpianist wrote:I read the site you've link. Merlin if I'm able to win the million from NAPs, what best advice would you give for me to not be like those people who lose it. Should I invest it on buying house and lot? A business, or put it in a bank? Should I hire a financial advisor or a lawyer?
Clean ALL your limiting beliefs on money, this way you will MAINTAIN your millionaire vibration and NOT lose it all.

I thought you would have got it by now. :?

Merlin
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

I stop my money NAP for a while. I want to manifest small stuffs and just stick to it. I'm on my 4 days continously. I'm going to start and dedicated my money nap next month starting on October 1. I have plans you know..

-small stuffs naps
-money nap
-height nap

the good thing is I'm not obsessed anymore with growing taller faster which is good because I trust this NAP technique very much. And as I read so many successes, it gives me confident that this thing truly works. This is the first time in my life that I trusted something 100%..and for that thank you very much Merlin. When I won that million, I'm gonna share the winnings here exclusively at merlinworld.
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Here is her stoty and it seems she is doing pretty well:

http://www.parade.com/news/2011/01/16-t ... woman.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

112 million? That is EXTREMELLY BROKEN!
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

I think because she believes it..she even going to mall to window shopping and pretending as if she's already a millionaire. She's also started to plan buying a new house..as if she won. That's what I read.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Here is her stoty and it seems she is doing pretty well:

http://www.parade.com/news/2011/01/16-t ... woman.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

112 million? That is EXTREMELLY BROKEN!
Duh! What do you expect with $112 Millions? :roll:

You can't lose it all back EVEN if you want to. :lol:

The way I see it, when you win THAT MUCH, it tells you right away that you don't have limiting beliefs about money because it's almost impossible to lose it all back so winning $50+ Millions is kinda of a super protective shield against money limiting beliefs.

Merlin
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

I think we should invite Cynthia Stafford here..hehe. I'm gonna pm her in twitter 8-)