Winning Millions

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
TamiP

Re: Winning Millions

Post by TamiP »

Hi all,

this has been an interesting thread to read. Since I am doing a money NAP now, it is particularly interesting. The part about shifting realities only happens if it is the good of a collective whole, in my opinion, does not apply to money. In fact, it would not apply to most things we desire--with one exception--LOVE. I see a lot of people on LOA forums that are doing visualizations etc for getting someone else to love them, or do something they want them to do. This would directly interfere with their own free will. Therefore be unacceptable. It's sort of like the movie "Bruce Almighty" where God gives Jim Carrey all his powers, and he can use them in any way EXCEPT that he can't override free will, so he can't actually get the thing he wants the most. The end of that movie is very touching to me, and the one way I think that the LOA or NAPS would work for love--stop wanting them back, instead want them to be happy and want them to find someone that will love them the way they should be loved. Or, ask that you be made that person. That would work, but the other request simply tries to enforce a feeling on someone else. Not even fair. lol.

When it comes to life changing things in our own life, asking to have it happen to us is perfectly reasonable, and totally within our reach. The one caveat there is if people are already in a serious relationship, for instance, myself being happily married for over 30 years, what happens to me must also be good for him (which of course I always keep in the forefront of my mind when doing anything like this--probably why we are still married after all these years, we both think that way).
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

TamiP wrote: this has been an interesting thread to read. Since I am doing a money NAP now, it is particularly interesting. The part about shifting realities only happens if it is the good of a collective whole, in my opinion, does not apply to money. In fact, it would not apply to most things we desire--with one exception--LOVE.
Tami, where did you get the idea that any reality shifting will take the good of the a collective whole into account? The thought behind realities' shifting is that you are shifting to a reality that already exists which makes most elements of 'background' (eg. family, nature, etc.) to be built-in set props. In that sense, the 'collective' doesn't really exist but the programming does.
Janco

Post by Janco »

James Sawyer wrote:Tami, where did you get the idea that any reality shifting will take the good of the a collective whole into account?
Possibly from this Bashar video (around 1 minute in). He kind of implies that your choice needs to serve others as well. At least that's how I take it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMKq0VuGTsk[/youtube]