Confirmed by science: You really can change your DNA

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
kazoo

Confirmed by science: You really can change your DNA

Post by kazoo »

http://www.naturalnews.com/042157_DNA_t ... z2fdlBcLEo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(NaturalNews) If you believe that you are at the mercy of your genetic code, great news, you're not. According to the science of epigenetics (the study of how environmental factors outside of DNA influence changes in gene expression), stem cells and even DNA can be altered through magnetic fields, heart coherence, positive mental states and intention. Top scientists around the world agree: genetic determinism is a flawed theory.

Curbing the genetic victim mentality

The DNA we are born with is not the sole determinant for our health and well-being. Stem cell biologist Bruce Lipton, Ph.D., discusses the important difference between genetic determinism and epigenetics in an interview with SuperConsciousness magazine:

"The difference between these two is significant because this fundamental belief called genetic determinism literally means that our lives, which are defined as our physical, physiological and emotional behavioral traits, are controlled by the genetic code. This kind of belief system provides a visual picture of people being victims: If the genes control our life function, then our lives are being controlled by things outside of our ability to change them. This leads to victimization that the illnesses and diseases that run in families are propagated through the passing of genes associated with those attributes. Laboratory evidence shows this is not true."

Lipton's theory is confirmed by Carlo Ventura, M.D., Ph.D., professor and researcher at the University of Bologna in Italy. Dr. Ventura has shown through lab testing that the DNA of stem cells can be altered using magnetic field frequencies.

"It's like a time machine. You're reprogramming somehow backward with these cells to an uncertain state in which any kind of decision is somehow possible; even the decision to become virtually any kind of cell of the organism. And just think about the tremendous potential of this discovery."

He adds that two Nobel Prize-winning scientists discovered even "nonstem adult cells can be epigenetically reprogrammed backward to a state where they can eventually give rise to neural cells, cardiac cells, skeletal muscle cells or insulin-producing cells."

Changing DNA through intention

According to the Institute of HeartMath in Boulder Creek, California, epigenetics encompasses far more than just DNA, our environment and life experience. After two decades of study, the researchers discovered factors like love and appreciation or anxiety and anger also influence a person's blueprint. In one experiment, select participants were able to change DNA with positive mental states.

"An individual holding three DNA samples was directed to generate heart coherence - a beneficial state of mental, emotional and physical balance and harmony - with the aid of a HeartMath technique that utilizes heart breathing and intentional positive emotions. The individual succeeded, as instructed, to intentionally and simultaneously unwind two of the DNA samples to different extents and leave the third unchanged."

Control group volunteers who had low heart coherence were unable to alter the DNA.

Healthy cell expression and a quantum nutrient diet

If we want to nourish our bodies at a cellular level (and not promote disease), the institute recommends an abundant diet of quantum nutrients. When we are stressed or negative, our biological energy reserves are diverted from the important task of regenerating and repairing the body. We can counteract this cellular starvation by focusing on genuine states of care, appreciation and love. These positive emotions enhance our energy system and feed the body, even down to the level of DNA. HeartMath calls such positive feelings "quantum nutrients."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/042157_DNA_t ... z2ffXC4uua" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
kazoo

Re: Confirmed by science: You really can change your DNA

Post by kazoo »

If you click on the link and read the article, they have the sources linked at the bottom which has some more interesting related stuff.

I never really thought too much about this stuff before I started coming here, but it's all pretty cool to think about. I mean I knew the mind was powerful, but I'm learning just how crazy powerful it is! And it's pretty cool to see science back this all up when the doubters say these things can't be done and for anyone trying to make physical changes or improve health to know exactly how it works.
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

Thanks for this prof. Kazoo..
We create our own reality through our SM
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

If you can change reality, why is DNA changing surprising?
kazoo

Post by kazoo »

Yeah, this is stuff we here already know! We are on the cutting edge!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Thanks Kazoo but this is old news.

Dr. Lipton's Epigenetics research came from his 2006 book The Biology of Beliefs and after reading I post about it on the forum saying that your beliefs influence your DNA and this was when I got an email from David who asked me if I think a NAP on changing the DNA regarding hair color would work and I said "Huh, I don't know :? " and this was when he decided to try it and listen to his NAP for over 5 months and then sent me his famous pics.

http://www.merlinworld.com/DavidNewHair.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Since then I have heard many physical change NAPs that have started to work including mine about my arm's "red spot" which seemed to be cancerous because it wasn't healing after 4 years and was bleeding whenever I scratched it and now I can hardly find it on my arm so yes NAPs can influence are DNA to grow taller, change our hair color and regenerate skin tissue.

Merlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtSKvQn9hIA[/youtube]
kazoo

Post by kazoo »

Yeah, Merlin, I've seen you reference Lipton a bunch of times. Haha, it's pretty funny it mentions the hippie approach of "love and appreciation" :lol: I dunno. Your hippie friends may not be all that interested in making a ton of money but what's their record of curing health problems?

I look forward to using a NAP to get rid of tinnitus and restore the hearing in my left ear. (I lost my hearing and now have tinnitus as the result of a loud concert years ago...) It's pretty crazy to think that changing your DNA seems to be EASIEST thing to achieve with a NAP. While those money and relationship goals seem to be more elusive. :( A while ago If someone told me they changed their hair color or nose shape or cured a serious illness by listening to an audio program in their sleep I would have said they were nuts. But if someone told me they won some money or found the relationship of their dreams I'd totally believe that (what's not to believe!?) So it just sometimes makes no sense that the more "believable" goals are harder to achieve than the incredible ones.

Go figure.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

kazoo wrote:Yeah, Merlin, I've seen you reference Lipton a bunch of times. Haha, it's pretty funny it mentions the hippie approach of "love and appreciation" :lol: I dunno. Your hippie friends may not be all that interested in making a ton of money but what's their record of curing health problems?

I look forward to using a NAP to get rid of tinnitus and restore the hearing in my left ear. (I lost my hearing and now have tinnitus as the result of a loud concert years ago...) It's pretty crazy to think that changing your DNA seems to be EASIEST thing to achieve with a NAP. While those money and relationship goals seem to be more elusive. :( A while ago If someone told me they changed their hair color or nose shape or cured a serious illness by listening to an audio program in their sleep I would have said they were nuts. But if someone told me they won some money or found the relationship of their dreams I'd totally believe that (what's not to believe!?) So it just sometimes makes no sense that the more "believable" goals are harder to achieve than the incredible ones.

Go figure.
Yeah exactly it's all about beliefs. My "Happy Hippie Friends" :lol: can heal people just by touching them BUT that's because they believe they can and on top of that, the people who come to get healed believe that they will get healed.

My brother came with me at this energy healing convention for a full week in the woods and dozens of people tested their healing skill on him even the teachers and he still died form his brain cancer in 2012 because he didn't believe they would heal him.

He would have healed by listening to a NAP but he never did record one, there was always something wrong with his computer and this or that and one day I got mad after he told me how bad he felt so at about 1 am I drove to his home and recorded him a Health NAP and his SM got so scared I guess that the very next morning he called the ambulance to go to the hospital and I knew that it wasn't that bad and even the docs told him he could go back home but he never wanted to :shock: :roll:

I still believe today that he was programmed to die at the SM level and NOTHING would have changed it. He found a way to beat my NAP system. :evil: :lol: Can't wait to see him again after I died or in a parallel reality so that I can kick his ass and tell him "Don't stop your NAP". :lol:

Btw, it's NOT that money or relationship NAPs don't work, it's just that we cannot MEASURE them. With Health or Weight Loss it's easy to measure them because you feel a bit better than last week or you lost a few pounds but with a relationship NAP, it's not like you can get your next lover arm by the mail one day and a leg the next week and put the puzzle back bit by bit. "Hmm nice ass, can't wait to see the rest of it" :lol:

Basically relationship NAPs are the worst ones because everything else can come in small pieces even money like Alexburke did with his small lottery gains. With Health as I said, you feel better each week like I do now and with physical changes like blue eyes for example, you can see a little bit of blue in those brown eyes and then more blue the next week and so on. With relationship NAPs it's all or nothing, either you met that lover or not.

So you have to trust your NAP and continue listening to it for months and then you will know that it works. Think of the radio analogy where you had to roll the tuning knob to go from 92 FM aaaaaaaallllllllll the way to 107 FM bit by bit but eventually you got there. With NAPs its the same. You slowly change your frequency and with relationship ones, you can't see any changes, it's pure static all the way to the end and then *BOOM* you finally meet that person.

Maybe it would be wise for relationship NAPers to try the Blue Glass Vase NAP FIRST to know that they can trust their NAP because I have a feeling that people will start bitching a lot around Xmas if they still haven't manifested someone to love at that time. :lol:

Merlin
Believing Love

Post by Believing Love »

I still believe today that he was programmed to die at the SM level and NOTHING would have changed it.
This make a good point. I remember when I was a kid, I always afraid my parents will die when I am still young. My dad was 44 and my mother was 38 when I was born. I always thought that my parents was way older than the other parents and I really scared they will die before I reach 20. I remember as a 9 year old I used to count in calculator when I am 24 how old they will be. And I am pretty relieve by that time because when I reach 24, he will be 68, that is still a reasonable age for someone to die. Guess what, My father passed away when I was 23. And my mother passed away 3 years later. Now that I realize I am alone in my bubble, I finally know that it was me who program it. That I was the one who programmed their death. So, yes I think because I am still in this reality when I programmed my SM to prepare for them to passed away when I reach my 20ish, then there's nothing could change that by that time.
The Me i Believe i see is the Me i Be !!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Believing Love wrote:Now that I realize I am alone in my bubble, I finally know that it was me who program it. That I was the one who programmed their death.
It's like my uncle who said for many years that he would die at 72 and guess what, he died at 72. :?

Maybe it was an intuition flash or a fearful thought he had and created a belief by repeating it over and over but it worked, his SM killed him at that specific age.

It just makes logical sense that we will all soon use the LTP because we are all slowly figuring out how the universe work and that were are REALLY creating our reality and that we've had enough of creating crappy scenarios after crappy scenarios and now it's time we start having some fun here by programming ourselves what we project instead of being controlled by our stupid beliefs.

The only thing that sucks is the time it takes to remove all those limiting beliefs but EVEN if we remove the limiting beliefs of just one BIG 3 Topics (Body, Money , Relationships) then we could be healthy millionaires in love with the body of our dreams after 3-4 years and who here wouldn't want that?

Now I KNOW that it won't take that much because just 6 weeks ago I was still fairly sick and now it's almost all gone. Ok I made many other NAPs in the past on Health but they were either short 10 day Goal NAPs or Cleaning NAPs with 4-5 other topics with it so in a sense, I maybe have a total of 2-3 months of NAP combined on Health alone so I know how powerful these 1 topic Cleaning NAPs can be and I can see here and there in people comments that their Cleaning NAPs are making some progress so I know that in 1 year or 2 from now we will have pretty much all that we want and I'm not taking about the LTP NAP which could be the ultimate manifestation catalyst.

I wouldn't go as far as saying what the guys selling subliminals are saying that it can take 2 years to fix 1 single issue but today we know that my 2-3 months estimate was a it short and that it looks a lot more like 3-6 months which sucks but it's better late than never.

At least we know it's slowly working. At least for most of us that is.

Merlin