Confirmed by science: You really can change your DNA

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Believing Love

Re: Confirmed by science: You really can change your DNA

Post by Believing Love »

Well, Ive been listened to my nap for a few months now. and this time I stick with the same nap every night .. Somehow after I listen to my cleaning nap, I didn;t have the urge to change it every 2 weeks :P
So, this time, I will listen it til the end ;)
The Me i Believe i see is the Me i Be !!
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

This forum always fascinates me. The conversations is out of this world! If I can master this NAP..I can able to help hundreds even thousands of people struggling with there life. And even teach my children about it. I'm so glad I'm an open-minded person and able to grasp this things.
We create our own reality through our SM
kazoo

Post by kazoo »

I get what you are saying Merlin. And it's not that I think that NAPs don't work for money and relationships, but that it seems to take longer. But I guess that's really not the case as you say it took David 5 months to change his hair color and with your health you already were doing health NAPs before the cleaning NAPs so you kinda had a head start so that all makes sense that you'd see some quicker results. I guess what helps is with the health or body change NAPs you KNOW it's working. You feel and see the difference every day so you are more likely to stick with it where the other ones it's sometimes more difficult to gauge what's happening "in the background" and you may end up doubting more that it works and that kind of thing.

I also get what you are saying about things being incremental with health and even money while relationships seem to be all or nothing. But for those of us with a specific person we should start seeing incremental changes in our interactions with them, right? I actually do think I am getting a little bit of that with my guy but I don't want to jump the gun. Lord know he's surprised the hell out of me (in a good way!) before I started the NAP so there is no reason for him not to do that again.

The way I know it's working is by how I am feeling (soooo much better about the whole thing!) and the way like I said, I had some other guy friends pop back in to my life calling and e-mailing me again. I even just had this guy from a dating site I was on who I was texting a little with pop back up wanting me to give him another chance, telling me I was on his mind for some reason weeks after I told him I wasn't interested anymore. :lol: So I KNOW my vibration is changing and it's just a matter of time. I guess we are all in the same boat and we'll probably need at least 3 months if not more. But it is worth it to get rid of the crap that's holding us back for good. I know I don't want to rush in to getting back with my guy only to have my limiting beliefs screw it up again. I did that, I got him back before I knew about LoA and I just repeated the same pattern as before and I definitely don't want that again.
Happybeing me

Post by Happybeing me »

Hey kazoo

I just wanted to let you know that I think you can start to see incremental changes in love as well. I dint want to get into details but I had a really good honest conversation with my crush this weekend. It's not huge cuz we are still just friends but I think it was a good step to getting to know each other better and I have a really good feeling that the nap is working. I even felt myself feel way different and responding different than I would have in the past about just being friends. I wasn't upset at all even tho I want more. I think I still have a ways to go but I can't wait to see what another 2 months or so will bring me with my nap :) so keep on napping :)
kazoo

Post by kazoo »

That's great you've seen some improvement! I have a lot of positive interactions but I am trying not to analyze and all of that so I am not trying to figure out if everything he says or does is progress or whatever. And yep, I am going to just keep doing it. Whats a few more weeks at this point? That one great thing about naps is that it's not like it's hard work or anything so it's easy to just keep it up.

Its cool that a lot of us are all seeing good stuff happening. I think by the end of the year a lot of success stories are gonna start pouring in!
Happybeing me

Post by Happybeing me »

Yes I agree with all of that. I'm not trying to over analyze anything either like I said it's clear from our talk we are just friends but it was a very good honest talk about things and I appreciate that. I also am super proud that I did not get upset or over emotional about anything which I think may be from the nap detaching me and helping me to be confident. So no matter what happens I am grateful for that and encouraged to see what other changes my nap will bring me by the end of the year.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

kazoo wrote:But for those of us with a specific person we should start seeing incremental changes in our interactions with them, right?
Yes and no.

You see, to see the end result, your NAP and vibration elevation will have to be completed at 100% and with relationships, it can move fast too. You can send him a text to drop at your house and you never know how hot it can be but you don't get to see this because your NAP is maybe at 35% done or 45% so right now maybe the text don't even work and they will only work when you are at 85 or 90% close to the vibration where things will move.

So continue to boost your vibration each day by cleaning your SM and trust in the process.

kazoo wrote:The way I know it's working is by how I am feeling soooo much better
You see, that is pretty much the best signs that its working that you can get at your present level. So be patient and don't stop your NAP. :lol:

Cheers,

Merlin
kazoo

Post by kazoo »

Yeah, it's almost like I've been taking chill pills or something. :lol: So I am not about to give up any time soon. It's like a win/win. I get my guy AND peace of mind and a new more "go with the flow" attitude about it where I am not all crazy anxious about him all the time? It's all been pretty awesome because NOTHING else has been able to get me to this point.
kazoo

Post by kazoo »

Happybeing me wrote:Yes I agree with all of that. I'm not trying to over analyze anything either like I said it's clear from our talk we are just friends but it was a very good honest talk about things and I appreciate that. I also am super proud that I did not get upset or over emotional about anything which I think may be from the nap detaching me and helping me to be confident. So no matter what happens I am grateful for that and encouraged to see what other changes my nap will bring me by the end of the year.
I know what you mean. I've had a few of the "echos" that Bashar talks about and I reacted so differently to some things, a world of difference from how I would have stressed out a few months ago. So I see the progress in being more detached and confident too. And I am the same, looking forward to the continued progress. I have a feeling 2014 is going to be AMAZING for all of us! :mrgreen: