Love your Body for Perfect Health?!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
master6040

Love your Body for Perfect Health?!

Post by master6040 »

Here is a story:

"So, all week I’ve been receiving messages from my Soul reminding me that Love is the key…it is the answer…it is the way.

I know this. However, for what ever reason, I’m being constantly reminded of it this week. The most ‘fun’ reminder for me is “Love manifests Love.” Every time I move into the feeling of that thought I can feel Love within me and it makes me giggle. And then I can see it manifest in my outer world immediately.

These messages are reminding me that the only thing that really matters is the state of Love. Being in the state of Love will get me to exactly where I want to Be.

My body has issues with gluten. I’ve been able to determine that the gluten issue physically begins in the Peyer’s Patch (which is where the Celiac issue begins). Personally, my Peyer’s Patch malfunctions because it can not absorb B-vitamins. Because the Peyer’s Patch can not function optimally, I have gluten issues.

So, knowing that the Peyer’s Patch is where the issue begins, I asked my Soul the other evening if there is a way to ‘fix’ it. I was simply wondering if there were some way to stop the Peyer’s Patch from leaking the B-vitamins. My answer came swiftly.

“Yes.” When I asked how, the answer was ”Simply Love. By simply Loving yourself the Peyer’s Patch will return to normal functioning.”

In my curiosity I continued to ask questions. I wondered if I had to know what belief created the malfunction in the first place. Did I need to know that in order not to continually choose that same belief that created the malfunction in the first place?

No…plain and simply…No. It was explained to me that since it was something other than Love (a less-than belief) that created the ‘brokenness’ of the body, all it needs to heal itself is Love.” Period, end of story. And it’s that way for all of our ailments…physical, mental and/or emotional. By staying in the space of Love…more specifically Loving yourself…the body heals. By staying in the space of Love…again, Loving yourself…there is no way that we can choose the old fear based belief. We don’t need to know what the belief is or was, we simply need to choose to Love ourselves.

Take every opportunity to Love yourself. Not only will your body heal, but the outer world will immediately manifest that Love in ways that you could never imagine.

Love really does ‘heal’ all.

So im thinking than why not instead of those the nonsense naps that deal with the specific problems just do an nap stating , "All beliefs that stop you from completely loving and accepting yourself are now quickly and safely removed from your SM."

(im doing same thing for self love nap; on day 49)

Love manifests Love. And knowing that…then we also must remember that fear manifests fear.

Love yourself.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Love your Body for Perfect Health?!

Post by Merlin »

Hehe, you've been talking to my "Happy Hippie" Friends lately right? ;) :lol:

Let's hug and blow kisses to everyone we meet, that will help them and us manifest everything that we want.

Merlin
master6040

Post by master6040 »

haha merlin but it does make sense in quantum view. love is a higher vibration and the body cannot get diseases in a high vibrational body; its impossible.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

master6040 wrote:haha merlin but it does make sense in quantum view. love is a higher vibration and the body cannot get diseases in a high vibrational body; its impossible.
Love and any other "feel good" or visualization techniques are meant to make you boost your vibration using your CONSCIOUS MIND but EVEN if you can do that and reach the vibration of the achieved goal, you cannot maintain that high vibration all the time because your CM is in control only 5% of the time.

The minute the phone or door bell rings or that you jump in the car to drive to work or take a shower or eat or sleep, the vibration of your body is NOT controlled by by your CM anymore, it's controlled by the beliefs inside your SUBCONSCIOUS MIND and your SM is in control 95% of the time.

This is what SO MANY people....JUST...DON'T....GET...and I mean AT ALL.

You will always find someone post and saying what you posted above but these people will always fail in life unless they have been able to do what is knows as "Buddhist Mindfulness" which is the ability to control EVERY thought that you have during the day and maintain that super high vibration every second of the day which we all know, very few people can.

Their SM will take over as soon as they stop feeling those feelings and VOILA... their body will start vibrating again at that crappy level which is most of the day and at the end of the year, they wonder why they haven't manifested their goal yet. :roll:

Every week someone post EVEN on this forum which to me is one of the most advance LOA forum, those claims that you can manifest what you want using your CM by thinking happy thoughts and feeling high vibrations emotions.

It's so sad :(

Merlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGi8KFraN-U[/youtube]
master6040

Post by master6040 »

no merlin haha u missed the whole point! What is the truth and the knowledge we simply use our SM instead of mistaking it like they all have. so we use nap line like above so that we can subconsciously be in the vibration of love all day everyday or close to it. so we can achieve perfect health and other goals/manifestations.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

It is not the first time you come here and post this stuff. The last time you talked about Sungazing.

My question to you is why are you here then? You should have manifested all your goals as of now right?

I can't stand people who are misleading others regarding the LOA so you either manifest you goal using your technique and tell us all about it and how fast you did it or stop talking about it.

This forum is about one thing and one thing only...RESULTS.

So show us results with your technique or do like we do which is testing to find the best technique available.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

This may sound ridiculous but I heard about an artist that was cured from cancer BY SPEAKING TO HIS ORGANS!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:This may sound ridiculous but I heard about an artist that was cured from cancer BY SPEAKING TO HIS ORGANS!
Yes of course, because he believed that so the belief went into his SM which in turn made him vibrate at that healing vibration 95% of the day and he got healed.

Follow me?

The LOA war is won at the SM level. You control the beliefs at the SM level, you control the vibration you will vibrate 95% of the time.

If you don't believe this hippie crap like I do, it won't get in your SM because The Doorman will reject it and you will be forced to try to control your vibration using that poor little 5% you have left and hehe, good luck with that one. :lol:

Merlin
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

MonsterLord wrote:This may sound ridiculous but I heard about an artist that was cured from cancer BY SPEAKING TO HIS ORGANS!
This is NORMAL here. Trust me. :lol:
We create our own reality through our SM
Believing Love

Post by Believing Love »

*gasp* Maybe you are one of them, master6040 :P
The Me i Believe i see is the Me i Be !!