Love your Body for Perfect Health?!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
The_Dreamer

Re: Love your Body for Perfect Health?!

Post by The_Dreamer »

LOL..maybe I'm gonna speak to my legs and body to increase some height too.. xD
We create our own reality through our SM
master6040

Post by master6040 »

Merlin wrote:It is not the first time you come here and post this stuff. The last time you talked about Sungazing.

My question to you is why are you here then? You should have manifested all your goals as of now right?

I can't stand people who are misleading others regarding the LOA so you either manifest you goal using your technique and tell us all about it and how fast you did it or stop talking about it.

This forum is about one thing and one thing only...RESULTS.

So show us results with your technique or do like we do which is testing to find the best technique available.

Merlin
well with the love myself nap day 50 now im already seeing results/ physical results! I looked at my skin today at my acne which i was suffering from for about 6 years went down a little. so ill post back in prob 2 and a half months.

again merlin im saying USE A NAP to get the line to your SM. I dont mean talking to your body lol! You missed the whole point by being blinded by the "hippy" stuff and you didnt even take

out what was important as a researcher should. which was that all the diseases are simply because of a lower vibration than love. So simply NAP and program that into your SM!
I_Believe

Post by I_Believe »

Hi All, I have been a lurker here far a bit and I just joined to reply here. My first NAP has been on loving myself too. I get what you are saying MonsterLord. It has been said many times by different LOA teachers that negative thoughts lead to illness in the body. I have been sick for many years but I also suffer from very low self esteem so that's why I wanted my first NAP to be on this subject, so I will be able to test to see if it helps me in other areas too. I am on day 29.

MonsterLord, did you notice that your acne got worse when you first started your NAP?
I_Believe

Post by I_Believe »

Sorry.....master6040.......not MonsterLord :D
Believing Love

Post by Believing Love »

Ok im gonna chime in a bit. Hehehe
U see the problem is not loving your self more but the main issue is detachment. I mean its alright to bitch about your problem through the day just like Merlin always said to us, but sometimes people are not only bitching but become so attach they start to over think it.

My daughter listen to her hair nap which i record it for her, i know for sure she doesnt believe me when i said to her that this will change her hair,i am pretty sure I didnt record it with emotions, but the nap works like a charm for her. So my point is, i dont think u need to love ur self to be free from ur acne problem, you just need to detach and listen to it at night without even thinking that this nap will change your skin.

Thinking u need to line up with love yourself to manifest something just adding another ton of limiting beliefs. You can love yourself,but what is love really about ? Love is about being happy for who you are, accepting yourself despite all the lack that u have. But what caused all of that ? Beliefs ! The same beliefs that is holding u back from being acne free. So, i honestly believe, once you clean those suckers, you will not think that u need to love ur self first to manifest something.
The Me i Believe i see is the Me i Be !!
master6040

Post by master6040 »

I_Believe wrote: Master6040, did you notice that your acne got worse when you first started your NAP?

well i didnt really look until day 50 and then suddenly i saw that it reduced a little(scars that I had for a fewq years went down a little) which is a big deal since i had these scars for 6ish years.
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

master6040 wrote:
I_Believe wrote: Master6040, did you notice that your acne got worse when you first started your NAP?

well i didnt really look until day 50 and then suddenly i saw that it reduced a little(scars that I had for a fewq years went down a little) which is a big deal since i had these scars for 6ish years.
this is a huge progress Master6040. It clearly shows the power of our beliefs. Update us.
We create our own reality through our SM
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

master6040 wrote:

Same thing here with my arm red spot. I takes a few months of NAPs and you can even stop it and the NAP will continue to work on your DNA.

It's both a curse and a blessing to see that beliefs are like concrete pillars. They take a while to implant but once they are there, they are very hard to remove.

So it's a curse when they are creating a problem because like in my business case, my $10000/month business crashed back down when I stopped my money NAP because of my limiting beliefs on money but in the case of my arm red spot, the healing continued to improve because I had removed many limiting beliefs and added so many positive beliefs that they are the one working on my red spot now and improving it.

So basically, if we remove ALL the limiting beliefs we have on the BIG 3 (Body, Money, Relationships) and implant positive ones, then not only we will attract them faster but if we lose them, we will re-attract them again easily without any NAPs because those implanted beliefs will continue to work long after we will have stopped them.

Merlin
I_Believe

Post by I_Believe »

master6040 wrote:

Thanks for the info. Another question for you. How are you feeling as far as you're self esteem goes? I had been doing the NAP for about 3 weeks and I was feeling pretty good about myself, but then an event came up and I got really nervous about it, like I didn't make any progress at all. Have you noticed a big difference yet?
Robofriday

Post by Robofriday »

Well, if you felt the progress, why do you care about the event? Just stick to your NAP and you should be ok. :)
Give it some time. You've obviously already seen the results.