Love your Body for Perfect Health?!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Love your Body for Perfect Health?!

Post by Merlin »

Robofriday wrote:Well, if you felt the progress, why do you care about the event? Just stick to your NAP and you should be ok. :)
Give it some time. You've obviously already seen the results.
True. Beliefs go in waves. It's like biorhythm.

Merlin
master6040

Post by master6040 »

I_Believe wrote:
master6040 wrote:
I_Believe wrote: Master6040, did you notice that your acne got worse when you first started your NAP?

well i didnt really look until day 50 and then suddenly i saw that it reduced a little(scars that I had for a fewq years went down a little) which is a big deal since i had these scars for 6ish years.
Thanks for the info. Another question for you. How are you feeling as far as you're self esteem goes? I had been doing the NAP for about 3 weeks and I was feeling pretty good about myself, but then an event came up and I got really nervous about it, like I didn't make any progress at all. Have you noticed a big difference yet?
well i noticed that when i was doing a team building activity i was a lot more talkative and I took the lead toward the end! which is very surprising since im a very shy person and have always been.

Its been about 62 days now but as merlin said that it looks like that 2 -3 months is actually the beginning for big topics (and based on my 62 day nap I haven't really found significant change, maybe because I had low self confidence ever since I was young; so thats why) so ill have to wait and see since ill be doing the for this whole year. That will be about 4 1/2 months (should be enough hopefully).
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

2 months on self esteem and you don't feel a change? Really? Something is wrong here. :?

Post your line here and I will comment on it.

Merlin
master6040

Post by master6040 »

Merlin wrote:2 months on self esteem and you don't feel a change? Really? Something is wrong here. :?

Post your line here and I will comment on it.

Merlin
• All the beliefs that stop you from completely loving, trusting, respecting, and taking care of yourself like the king that you are; are now quickly and safely removed from your SM. (started Aug 6)

• You completely detach from your end result. Every 30 minutes this program has reinforced itself; 10 times over. (just added this line 2 weeks ago)

I think merlin that I had very low self confidence and love when I was young ( did not have much love from mom and dad wasnt there till I was like 6) thats why i believe it took a while. and its a VERY big topic (self love) which encompasses all 3 kind of (health, money and relationships) all = self confidence + love.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

master6040 wrote:• All the beliefs that stop you from completely loving, trusting, respecting, and taking care of yourself like the king that you are; are now quickly and safely removed from your SM. (started Aug 6)
There are too many topics in this line. loving, trusting, respecting, and taking care of yourself like the king are many individual topics because loving is NOT trusting and trusting is NOT respecting, etc...

Get the point?

Also, this is not the right Cleaning NAP line to use for this because you already know the problem that you have (low self confidence) so you should use the 2nd Cleaning NAP line that removes the cause of the problem...

"All the beliefs that causes your __________ problem, are now removed.."
master6040 wrote:Every 30 minutes this program has reinforced itself; 10 times over.
Oh my hehe, you reminded me of VERY old stuff. :lol: This is what we tested back in 2009-10. And btw, it doesn't work sorry. It was a nice try back then. :lol:

So if I was you my line would be this one...

"...All the beliefs that caused your low self confidence problem, are now removed from your SM. During this cleanup, you feel great 24/7 and you now totally detach yourself from this goal"

Nothing more, nothing less. Would add some baroque music track (30 sec one) and would stick to it for at least 3 months.

Merlin
master6040

Post by master6040 »

Merlin wrote:
master6040 wrote:• All the beliefs that stop you from completely loving, trusting, respecting, and taking care of yourself like the king that you are; are now quickly and safely removed from your SM. (started Aug 6)
There are too many topics in this line. loving, trusting, respecting, and taking care of yourself like the king are many individual topics because loving is NOT trusting and trusting is NOT respecting, etc...

Get the point?

Also, this is not the right Cleaning NAP line to use for this because you already know the problem that you have (low self confidence) so you should the 2nd Cleaning NAP line..

All the beliefs that caused your __________ problem, are now removed....
master6040 wrote:Every 30 minutes this program has reinforced itself; 10 times over.
Oh my hehe, you reminded me of VERY old stuff. :lol: This is what we tested back in 2009-10. And btw, it doesn't work sorry. It was a nice try back then. :lol:

"...All the beliefs that caused your low self confidence problem, are now removed from your SM. During this cleanup, you feel great 24/7 and you now totally detach yourself from this goal"

Nothing more, nothing less. Would add some baroque music track (30 sec one) and would stick to it for at least 3 months.

Merlin
oh wow no wonder it took so long lol! Should I just instead substitute it with the $500 week money nap then?

"All the beliefs that stop you from making $500/week, are now quickly and safely removed from your SM. During this cleanup, you feel great 24/7 and you now totally detach yourself from this goal"

since I need money now lol and self confidence is also a part of it. I feel like this would manifest much faster too.
I_Believe

Post by I_Believe »

Merlin wrote:

Merlin
Mine line was similar to master6040, so I think should change the wording on mine also. If I do will that be like starting over completely?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

master6040 wrote:since I need money now lol and self confidence is also a part of it.
No it's not, money and self confidence are 2 different topics. Now one can bring you the other but they are 2 topics so do not put them together or else you will slow down the process again.

If you think money could buy you a nice cool car, and cool clothes etc and that would help you build your self esteem then go for the money one and start small so that you can see results faster.

$500 extra each week is still a nice chunk of $$ but it could also mean a new job for you. If you already make $500/week at your job then making an extra $500 might be too much here (you boss won't double your salary overnight here) so you might want to lower it to $100 extra and then build on it once you get it.

Don't worry it goes very fast once it starts. You can reach $10,000 in just a few weeks.

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I_Believe wrote:If I do will that be like starting over completely?
I don't know but I'm sure you did gain something by using your old NAP.

Merlin
master6040

Post by master6040 »

Merlin wrote:
master6040 wrote:since I need money now lol and self confidence is also a part of it.
No it's not, money and self confidence are 2 different topics. Now one can bring you the other but they are 2 topics so do not put them together or else you will slow down the process again.

If you think money could buy you a nice cool car, and cool clothes etc and that would help you build your self esteem then go for the money one and start small so that you can see results faster.

$500 extra each week is still a nice chunk of $$ but it could also mean a new job for you. If you already make $500/week at your job then making an extra $500 might be too much here so you might want to lower it to $100 extra and then build on it once you get it.

Don't worry it goes very fast once it starts. You can reach $10,000 in just a few weeks.

Merlin
lol i dont even have a job so should i just say from making $500. instead of /week