Is Death the End? (& more questions)

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
The_Dreamer

Is Death the End? (& more questions)

Post by The_Dreamer »

I just woke up and thinking about this death thing. Everything is not permanent right? Everything has its end. I don't believe in heaven or hell. Nor a flying God. Is death really the end of life? We are all energy right? We are not created or has an end. We are in cycle..just repeating..being a new one again with the same energy. Does all I'm thinking right now make sense?

If the Universe is created through big bang, then what holds the universe or where is it created?

Why there is life in the first place?

Why there is conciousness?

Are all of this that we percieve is just the making of our mind? Our SM?

Why SM exist in the first place?
We create our own reality through our SM
wattashame

Re: Is Death the End? (& more questions)

Post by wattashame »

YES. We are in a never ending cycle. Our SM is somehow connected to the " Universal mind " . It's a part of the whole. Originally, we know everything but KNOWING is different from EXPERIENCING. We chose to forget everything to experience what we call LIFE. Don't worry about death, it's an event worth celebrating ;)
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

wattashame wrote:YES. We are in a never ending cycle. Our SM is somehow connected to the " Universal mind " . It's a part of the whole. Originally, we know everything but KNOWING is different from EXPERIENCING. We chose to forget everything to experience what we call LIFE. Don't worry about death, it's an event worth celebrating ;)
How interesting life is.. :)
wireman

Post by wireman »

CMpianist says -Don't worry about death, it's an event worth celebrating ;)
Not to rain on your parade,just depends on many variables and how your death is administered!! :D :lol:

Nothing negative here on my end I really do appreciate your many thoughts. It is just that I have seen much and am now cleaning much

from my SM,and I am so thankful for the 24/7 line,else I'm sure I'd be really phuked up and struggling to cope. :lol:

Our social construct here is coming along fine, as I find myself sounding along the same lines w/some of the themes proposed and I

chuckle much , w/this, like damn ,I was just thinking the same shitz. :lol:

wireman Cheerz :lol: :SupNap:
wireman

Post by wireman »

You will always exist-because it's the only way to exist. If there were nothingness(100 %) then it is impossible for something to happen

of course Bashar would find a way-or Merlin pulls ANOTHER VID FROM HIS HAT. :D

What would there be to make it happen,nothing is eternal death, if such was the case we wouldn't be here on Merlins World ,right ,this

is proof that we have been alive infinitely backwards ,hunting T-Rex and all his relatives, thus mans high testosterone levels, :SupNap:

It is impossible for death -non existence- to create ,only aliveness can create ergo,imlying there is" something always alive" and able to create.. long story short the rest is superflous and requires me to think deeper not the time for this, perhaps you could just reason
something further out..or someone else jump in.

wireman Cheerz Guyz and Galz.. :SupNap:
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

Honestly wireman, I can't grasp what you want to say.. my head aches reading your comment :p your words were so deep..pls make it basic cuz english is NOT my native language.
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

were you trying to say..we exist continously even if our body dies?
wireman

Post by wireman »

CMpianist asks -were you trying to say..we exist continuously even if our body dies?
Hell yes, I knew you'd figure it out- you have a great grasp of English.

Big difference, then we fought for survival- those T-Rexes were steaks on the hoof ,now we are at the edge of the next level and it's

going to be one hell of a ride . Shizz just relax, and do your NAP's you have a quicker chance of realizing your goals ahead of me, I have

a boatload of cleaning to do yet, but minor results are now appearing and I picked up 11$ today on quick-picks or scratch-off lottery tickets..

Shows how much more cleaning I must do-just be patient it's going to happen quicker than you realize, you are gonna wake up and say damn that was just what I wanted. :lol:

wireman Cheerz :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:I have a boatload of cleaning to do yet, but minor results are now appearing and I picked up 11$ today on quick-picks or scratch-off lottery tickets.
So wireman,

What are you leaning again these days? Money beliefs?

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlins asks--What are you leaning again these days? Money beliefs?
Moneys not tight, but it's not right..I have a health issue I'm working on, I'm fine, however I have a tiny piece of metal, I need removed

from my eye, had shizz come out of soles of my feet , arms ,migrates .. That's the Big issue for me now. Extraordinarily healthy otherwise..Thanx for asking mon ami.

Damn good forum for all , little bit of everything , something for everyone now..never thought of the drama side, though.

Lest the ladies view me as a misogynist, couple decades ago, I used to teach a 6 week class for women..my late wife was attacked one

early AM- as he tried to rob her, she used one of the techniques taught her, crushed his trachea , and he lost interest.She split!

Thereupon I commenced my classes, did not have the equipment they have today, so I improvised, after classes they were allowed to kick my azz, pummeling me , kicking , just to get over the adrenaline rush, and get used to what they could face. Taught this

better part of 6 months ,then we moved, so it was over.

wireman Cheerz Mon Ami..Hope all is well w/ you :D :lol: How's your mom doing..? She still good?Better late than never . :D