Reality is an illusion Research

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Willem888

Re: Reality is an illusion Research

Post by Willem888 »

Hi Wireman,

Good luck with your back, it will be fine again within no time! Do you think that because of the deep emotions, you stepped into another reality where the accident had no damage to the cars and you both came out fine?

Willem888
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Speaking of back injuries, I have fun looking at my logs to know where my visitors are coming from and there was this website here http://power-of-subconscious.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; who pretty much copy my research on his Sm website but what I liked was the comment at the bottom.

Here's what he said...

"...After experimenting Merlin's theory I decided to give a test to his method, I listened subconscious clearing track made for health issues, I do have backache problem since past two months, after listening it for continuous 10 nights pain starts decreasing, to achieve complete healing begins listening GOAL recording for few weeks, amazing result…backache completely healed."

:shock: Cool huh!

Merlin
Willem888

Post by Willem888 »

Yes Merlin,

Powerfull stuff......

Willem888
wireman

Post by wireman »

W-888-Merlin,
Hey men I certainly did step out of time..very unreal situation..it was odd talking to her I was puzzled and after I gave her a hug she just spaced it all and left.Another amazing thing no airbags deployed..at 30 mph I believe they all do I did notice a different type of feeling It was like it had never happened.Just relieved it came out all right..BTW as I noted on an other thread after just a few days my VERY longstanding back problem has been resolved..Merlin ,thanx agan my friend for your generosity !
wireman
Willem888

Post by Willem888 »

wireman wrote:W-888-Merlin,
Hey men I certainly did step out of time..very unreal situation..it was odd talking to her I was puzzled and after I gave her a hug she just spaced it all and left.Another amazing thing no airbags deployed..at 30 mph I believe they all do I did notice a different type of feeling It was like it had never happened.Just relieved it came out all right..BTW as I noted on an other thread after just a few days my VERY longstanding back problem has been resolved..Merlin ,thanx agan my friend for your generosity !
wireman
Looks like through your strong belief and wanting for this accident to never have took place, you stepped into another reality.

Cause 30 mph without any damage is a miracle.

Willem888
Willem888

Post by Willem888 »

The other day I experienced something quite interesting,

I went to the dentist for a dental treatment for a tooth that needed deep-drilling, (because I felt some fear) I used high emotion deep within and stated during the treatment: everything will be fine, my tooth are fine, painless treatment. And visualised me walking out of that building happy with no pain and with my tooth restored in fine quality...

I could feel the pain shifting away during drilling, it even brought me a nice feeling instead of pain. :shock: ?

But the most interesting thing was that after treatment the dentist said that this was it, I was all done, no more teeth had to be treated in the near future.

I said well ok..... (bit amazed)

Because I recall that I had at least 2 more teeth that had to be treated with drilling later on.

I had to think of Wireman's story, so I asked the dentist again are you sure?, "yes all is done now", said the dentist.

So I went home, and felt no pain at all afterwards. ;)

Willem888
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Maybe you switched to a parallel world where you had just 1 tooth to fix and not 2 or 3 :)

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

W-888- Merlin,
Amazing !!!!! Willem 888 ...............you 2 experienced a shift of some kind
in your reality...now if we could only make this a permanent basing of our thought process.I'd like to spend another six weeks in Vegas soon..what a life!
Merlin any further thoughts on money manifesting ...mustering up the emotions
is not an easy task for me...most always upbeat anyway.. &my back holding up well.
Slipping into another reality is not easy for me but damn glad I can sometimes.Pooling our thoughts maybe we can do it ourselves every time we try
Analyzing ,I needed great emotion and thought, oh shit I don't need this and I don't want this to be..NOOOOOOOOOOOO.Seems simple but doesn't always work for me...have 3 tickets for lotto ....big dollars ...Halloween draw..Mustering
up.!!!!!!!!! Thanx Men............
wireman
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Hey wireman,

No other additions or comments except to continue your lottery NAPs for at least 30 days and then we'll see the results on that.

In the money thread Finnegan started to get some cool results but it could have been just luck so we'll wait before we scream Eureka.

Merlin
SuperDave

Post by SuperDave »

The Holographic Universe is a wonderful book to start with on this topic. Too bad the author died under sudden and mysterious circumstances. An accelerated form of cancer in a 6 month period...yeah right...
My all time favorite. Read and re read many times. Whitley Strieber had a strange experience regarding the death of Michael Talbot. He wrote about it in one of his books. (they were friends) Seems Whitley had a lucid dream the night Talbot died and he saw him walking around in a blue fog looking bewieldered and confused. He said he tried to reach out to him to help and he just disapeared. I could have some details wrong, it's been a long time.