What are everyone's thoughts on the human chakras?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Jdeadevil

What are everyone's thoughts on the human chakras?

Post by Jdeadevil »

Besides manifestation, astral projection is also an interest of mine and at some point I plan on doing a NAP on it, but it's one of the abilities that strictly uses the chakras to activate, and they can be useful things to know about when meditating in general. I believe in them full well, but never really done anything that's associated with them for a while, besides maybe this MT testing with Roulette thing, maybe that uses my third eye, but other than that I haven't needed much concentration on them. What do you guys think? You ever meditate, use chakra activation, etc, etc?
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: What are everyone's thoughts on the human chakras?

Post by Merlin »

Jdeadevil wrote:What do you guys think?
Thoughts on chakras huh??? Hmmm well... they would make a nice template for my Lite Bright game...

Does anyone have a purple pin? I have lost mine, my dog ate them all. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Huat89z2WrA[/youtube]

Merlin
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

Now I have the mental image of a dog eating a sharp pin! I feel sorry for this imaginary dog, I hope it doesn't damage his insides. :(
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Jdeadevil wrote:Now I have the mental image of a dog eating a sharp pin! I feel sorry for this imaginary dog, I hope it doesn't damage his insides. :(
No but he glows in the dark which is useful when you have to go to the bathroom at night. :D

Now my stupid rabbit ate all my green pins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWhCiIIjRbE[/youtube]

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I think chakras are a nice buffer for manifestation, like our body and reality I don't think they are really real, but serve as a buffer or Bashar would say "permission slip".

My 2 cents. Now about vortexes I don't know nearly all my crazy experiences have been accompained by a vortex. Sometimes I find it difficult to find, but it is invariably there, even if I have to remember to the night before when I was falling sleep, also the guy in the experience I posted in teleportation reports going through a vortex.

So I don't know, but somehow it seems vortexes are tied with jumping, at least in some cases. What vortexes are? Who knows.
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

Do you mean Vortex as in the ones 'Abraham' talks about? Because all that's doing is denying everything Bashar talks about and replacing it with "It's as simple as being happy". I'm intrigued as to the feeling of being sent into a physical vortex though. Did you see a vortex? Because if you didn't, that might just be your astral body getting ready for its unconscious adventures in your sleep, some people say it's a sinking feeling.
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Jdeadevil wrote:Do you mean Vortex as in the ones 'Abraham' talks about? Because all that's doing is denying everything Bashar talks about and replacing it with "It's as simple as being happy". I'm intrigued as to the feeling of being sent into a physical vortex though. Did you see a vortex? Because if you didn't, that might just be your astral body getting ready for its unconscious adventures in your sleep, some people say it's a sinking feeling.
No, I was completely awake, what do I mean by vortex? Literally a vortex, that's it. I have kept that for myself, but since I trust now the people in this forum and I won't be called "crazy" I will share it. A vortex, like a tunnel going through, literally.

I had such an experience in 2006, I was thinking about vibrations, the LOA and and love, then I read a bible verse that said "You will love God with all your heart, soul and spirit" (or something like that) and I said "Wow.... that it is, is true what I was thinking!" and I started to feel a lot of joy, bliss and love to everything, the feeling got so intense that I started to pound my chest as a Gorilla, I felt so great, I even remember feeling myself as my body yet also as something greater than it at the same time like in and out, and the feeling did not stopped, it expanded and expanded and expanded and expanded, so I decided to stop it out of my own will and indeed I stopped it. That was it, I thought.

Minutes latter I got to take a bath (fully naked, aware and with water keeping me fully aware) and I started to feel a strange feeling in my forehead, water entered my eyes and I rubbed them in direction to the forehead and I instantly saw the darkness you see when you close your eyes, disippated like if it was fog to reveal light in form of an eye, it was a tunnel and I started to go through it at great speed, I got startled by the experience and before I finished going through I opened my eyes, then I closed them again and I clearly saw a gigantic, gigantic being coming close to me, I can't even fathom the size it was enormous and I was approaching towards it and as I was approaching it extended its hand toward me, but I got scared and I opened my eyes before the being could reach me.

There are other minor experiences that honestly may have been coincidences, but they were accompained by the fact that night before I when I was falling sleep saw a vortex spinning and I was being pulled to it. But as I said I am fully aware this could had been coincidences.

Then we have this experience that I was shocked when I saw it:

http://teleportation-101.blogspot.mx/20 ... or-10.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Becaust it is very, VERY similar to my experience, only that he kept through the feelings of joy and love the entire time and he went through the tunnel as much as he could and he found himself apparently physically in another location, perhaps even another planet.

This confirmed to me that indeed we can change our vibration.

Both experiences are accompained by that vortex, that vortex made of light. So I don't know the vortexes role in all this, but it seems they have a role in jumping or at least in some cases.

So yeah I am puzzled and would like to know vortexes role in all this and what they are, yes vortex I do not mean a metaphor, but a literal thing.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I remember Bashar saying that when we jump we leave the body behind and ONLY the consciousness jumps and since we all do that many times per second, then we are teleporting as we speak and there are no vortex effect on the body that we are aware of.

I'm not saying that the experiences are not real but they affect the body just like a paper cut would meaning that they have nothing to do with teleportation.

All this physical aspect of flashing lights and big bangs when we teleport is just coming from Hollywood.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:I remember Bashar saying that when we jump we leave the body behind and ONLY the consciousness jumps and since we all do that many times per second, then we are teleporting as we speak and there are no vortex effect on the body that we are aware of.

I'm not saying that the experiences are not real but they affect the body just like a paper cut would meaning that they have nothing to do with teleportation.

All this physical aspect of flashing lights and big bangs when we teleport is just coming from Hollywood.

Merlin
Perhaps the effects are seen when the jumping is extreme, I know what I experienced I was fully awake and not drugged, I have a fair degree of confidence that the guy in the experience I linked also was not lying. Bashar has interesting concepts, but he isn't law, there may be aspects he miss.

HOWEVER, perhaps some effects like vortexes are the SM trying to somehow "link" or "explain" the experience, so just like my view on chakras the vortes may be a buffer or "permission slip" and since it can't explain a jump like it explain the jump we make in every day life like saying "You moved a finger" it creates another permission slip but this says "You moved through a portal".

After all we walking through a door to get into the other room is according to bashar a permission slip, the vortexes or tunnels may be permission slips for super jumps.
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

I'm inclined to agree with you MonsterLord, for some reason I can always remember that clip where Bashar talks about how our consciousness teleports, and the process of travelling is like an illusion to fill in the gaps, but obviously it's not that black and white.