What are everyone's thoughts on the human chakras?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: What are everyone's thoughts on the human chakras?

Post by Merlin »

Sorry to disappointed you guys but my Mini Cooper experience confirms what Bashar is saying. Fuck I even jumped TWICE and with my car, I should know. :lol:

There are no vortex in parallel reality jumps. Our conscious mind cannot be aware of a shift of 3D frame at the speed on the Planck Time scale.

0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000135 second

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I did not say vortex are necessary, but they may still be used as permission slips.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:I did not say vortex are necessary, but they may still be used as permission slips.
permission slip or not, the speed at which we change from 1 frame to another is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too fast for us to see EVEN if it would be an atomic bomb exploding during the shift we wouldn't even hear, feel or see it.

Even 1/100th of a sec (0.01) is fast and hard to see now imagine 43 zeros passed the comma. :lol:

Anyway, good luck if you want to see them hehe.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:I did not say vortex are necessary, but they may still be used as permission slips.
permission slip or not, the speed at which we change from 1 frame to another is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too fast for us to see EVEN if it would be an atomic bomb exploding during the shift we wouldn't even hear, feel or see it.

Even 1/100th of a sec (0.01) is fast and hard to see now imagine 43 zeros passed the comma. :lol:

Anyway, good luck if you want to see them hehe.

Merlin
This is why they are permission slips, for example, crossing a door is a permission slip for going to another room, correct? Okay, if you could shift directly, would you need to cross the door to be on the other room? No it doesn't you need to cross the door because your SM creates more frames in between you and the other room.

For instance this is what I think the vortexes were, the SM put some frames (vortexes) between the shifts so at least it could bridge the gap or more or less explain it, as a symbol.

Of course perhaps as you claim once you master shifts you don't need anything, just your intent and that's it, no doors, no vortexes, but in the meanwhile or while you get used to the process at least for some people, their mind may still use a symbol to shift. If you think about it we do everything through permissions slips and symbols, actually now that I think about it money itself is a symbol or a permission slip to move between frames where you don't have what you want and you have.

An good analogy would be to go to the Star Wars universe, someone using LTP may shift directly instantly, while someone that also did LTP may choose to first "create" a portal in the middle of their room to the Death Star to give their mind the ilussion of continuity. Of course in both case they were shifts that required no gates or portal, it is just that one required less frames than the other.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

A permission slip is just a reason or a tool that you use to believe it will help you get a result.

You don't need a tool or a permission slip for parallel reality jumps because you are doing it now and now and now too so we already have built-in a permission slip on that and as I explained, even greater jumps in terms of time and space (like in my Mini Cooper case), it's the same permission slip in action totally silent, SUPER fast and TOTALLY undetectable from the super slow conscious mind, brain and eyes.

Now if you want to ADD another permission slip like a big WOOOOOOSSHHHHHH sound or TADAAAAAAAA or BONG or CLICK or bright lights spark or a vortex sucking sensation, I think you will have to implant that new belief in your SM. :lol:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Wouldn't money itself be in this case a symbol or permission slip? Now that I think about it, money is just a way to move from a frame when you don't have something, to a frame you have. Or is it too far fetched?
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

I'm going to do a NAP on seeing Vortex's, and then take a photo and put it here. :D

Your move Merlin :p