Paranormal Discussions

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Jdeadevil

Re: Paranormal Discussions

Post by Jdeadevil »

Do you think history would change based on your reality shift? Like a scientific reason would just come out of nowhere that attempts to explain why the sky is Pink? And then when you tell people you shifted to this reality from a reality where the sky was Blue, people would laugh and say it's Rubbish because science. :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Jdeadevil wrote:Do you think history would change based on your reality shift? Like a scientific reason would just come out of nowhere that attempts to explain why the sky is Pink? And then when you tell people you shifted to this reality from a reality where the sky was Blue, people would laugh and say it's Rubbish because science. :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Good one.

There are so many questions left to be answered regarding parallel time track shifting, we just don't know.

I heard Bashar say that when you shift you bring everyone else with you but I don't know if he meant shifting from 1 parallel reality frame to another one while staying in the same time track or if he meant people will follow you when you shift time tracks too.

So if I jump to the time track where dinosaurs avoided their fatal meteorite and are still alive today, does that mean that when I shift, people at work in front of their water cooler will suddenly appear in the jungle with me chased by a T-Rex too? :lol:

And if Monsterlord shifts to the Star Wars time track, will be shot by Stormtroopers?

As usual, time and testing will tell.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
Jdeadevil wrote:Going back a little bit, you know what would be cool? Shifting to a reality where the sky was Pink.
Hmmm not too sure about that. :?

Merlin
Agree a Crimon Sky would look nicer.
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

Merlin wrote:
Jdeadevil wrote:Do you think history would change based on your reality shift? Like a scientific reason would just come out of nowhere that attempts to explain why the sky is Pink? And then when you tell people you shifted to this reality from a reality where the sky was Blue, people would laugh and say it's Rubbish because science. :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Good one.

There are so many questions left to be answered regarding parallel time track shifting, we just don't know.

I heard Bashar say that when you shift you bring everyone else with you but I don't know if he meant shifting from 1 parallel reality frame to another one while staying in the same time track or if he meant people will follow you when you shift time tracks too.

So if I jump to the time track where dinosaurs avoided their fatal meteorite and are still alive today, does that mean that when I shift, people at work in front of their water cooler will suddenly appear in the jungle with me chased by a T-Rex too? :lol:

And if Monsterlord shifts to the Star Wars time track, will be shot by Stormtroopers?

As usual, time and testing will tell.

Merlin
Yeah it's a tough one really, because as you said there's two ways to go really in terms of perspective over the 3D reality; make a major shift and end up going there, or the shift is so little it looks like you've attracted it. The concept is intriguing but it is ultimately something you'd know more about with experience, not just because of the scientific research but because of effect it would have over the subconscious and first-hand knowledge. I'm not going to stop my MT NAP because at the end of the day I do want money on-top of satisfying my own curiousity over other subjects, but I'm definitely going to do a more crazy NAP after this, like adding an arch to the sole of my feet which at the moment is physically impossible according to podiatrists. That was a bit of a tangent there but hey, I was on a roll.
MonsterLord wrote:Agree a Crimon Sky would look nicer.
Is this Crimson?

http://thexnameless1.deviantart.com/art ... -203816127" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's a nice shade, quite relaxing, although if you did want to shift to a reality where the sky was that colour you might want to undo some of the subconscious programming that Red is discomforting; blood, evil, etc. Might not apply, but I remember my brother was considering that his anxiety might have been caused by working in a stall with three Red walls, he used o work with Virgin Media.
alexburke

Post by alexburke »

Merlin wrote: Then it will also confirmed what the Tibetan Monks and gurus in India have been saying for centuries in this quote...

"You create the reality that you believe in"
Thought we already proved this to be correct.
Current NAP: Success of affirmations while awake.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Jdeadevil wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:Agree a Crimon Sky would look nicer.
Is this Crimson?

http://thexnameless1.deviantart.com/art ... -203816127" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's a nice shade, quite relaxing, although if you did want to shift to a reality where the sky was that colour you might want to undo some of the subconscious programming that Red is discomforting; blood, evil, etc.
Yeah exactly? Crimson red?? wtf? You feeling depressed these day Monsterlord? :?

Another cool color would be purple.

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

alexburke wrote:
Merlin wrote: Then it will also confirmed what the Tibetan Monks and gurus in India have been saying for centuries in this quote...

"You create the reality that you believe in"
Thought we already proved this to be correct.
No because there are TWO PARTS in that statement.

1- That WE create the reality

2- We create it based on our beliefs.

The 1st part means that we are creating reality including the people, the planet, animals and mountains and stars etc...

Now THAT is creepy. :shock:

Then there is the 2nd part which would mean that if you change your beliefs then this is how the reality is changed.

Do you see the difference between "We CHANGE the reality based on our beliefs" and "We CREATE the reality based on our beliefs"?

The 1st one means that there is just ONE REALITY and if we change our beliefs (ex: Implant the Blue Glass Vase test) then we will attract our goal in this reality.

The 2nd one means that we control the look and feel of every single atom around us so your parents didn't create you, YOU create them in front of you. There is a HUGE difference here.

I'm gonna talk about it in my next thread in the SM forum.

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Here's another one for you...

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:Yeah exactly? Crimson red?? wtf? You feeling depressed these day Monsterlord? :?

Another cool color would be purple.

Merlin
Is just that....... one of the worlds I plan to visit have an area with Crimson sky, where while not mortal has a wildlife that is extremelly aggressive, so I have to get used to the idea otherwise, I will not dare to advance (or teleport) more than 1 meter away from the frontier.

The same can be said for lightsaber dueling, easier said you want to fight Darth Vader or Sidious when you are seeing it in a 2D screen in a cinema, than doing it on a 3D screen in reality where you really can die from a lightsaber to the neck. Even with LTP you gotta need some guts before we attempt some of the more crazy stuff, because while yes the LTP can bail us out if things get too ugly, if you get a lightsaber stab to the back of your head or a blaster through the brain before you have the time to decide to use intent to shift away, well then its GG and you died.

Or even in this world you have to be careful, because if you get a bullet through the head before your brain or your consciousness has time to process the intent to shift away, then well you are done for.
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

MonsterLord wrote:Or even in this world you have to be careful, because if you get a bullet through the head before your brain or your consciousness has time to process the intent to shift away, then well you are done for.
Your consciousness was there before your physical body, so don't worry about that. :)