Paranormal Discussions

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
The_Dreamer

Paranormal Discussions

Post by The_Dreamer »

What are ghost, demons? Do you believe in them? Are they were just our imaginations? Beliefs?
We create our own reality through our SM
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Paranormal Discussions

Post by Merlin »

CMpianist wrote:Are they were just our imaginations? Beliefs?
Yup. EVERYTHING is belief based.

Merlin
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

Those who were skeptics yet have seen this beings? How to explain it Merlin?
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

I had a friend before who don't believe in ghost but when he saw one then he believes. How come he saw one when he has doubts in his mind?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

CMpianist wrote:I had a friend before who don't believe in ghost but when he saw one then he believes. How come he saw one when he has doubts in his mind?
Look at my signature, it's ALL about what goes on at the SM level and NOT about what you think with your CM.

Merlin
wattashame

Post by wattashame »

It depends on how you perceive demons. God created the physical plane, metaphysical plane and the space in between. We are all made up of energies, if you're sensitive enough, you can sense them. That's how psychic do it, they sense and read energy traces.
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

If I may contribute, I agree with Merlin. Though to speak metaphorically, I think the subconscious has a sort of switch for us to see or hear them. I was recording my ex-girlfriend's dog once because she was being funny, and I saw a load of orbs on camera, and it later triggered a discussion about it with my girlfriend's step-dad. He said if I wanted to, I could train my physical eyes to see them, without needing technology. But I think if we're the kind who don't have the ability to see them already, opting out of the whole "I see dead people" ability is optional as relatively easy as we don't have the subconscious training.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Jdeadevil wrote:But I think if we're the kind who don't have the ability to see them already, opting out of the whole "I see dead people" ability is optional as relatively easy as we don't have the subconscious training.
You don't have the ability to see them because you don't have the beliefs to make you vibrate at the very sensitive vibration you need to be able to perceive them, that's all.

You see, it's all or nothing here regarding the claim that Bashar said that I thought crazy at first but the more I look at it, the more he seems to be right on this and this claim was that life is just like the movies.

In movies, we have the light projector, then we have the colored frames inside the film strip and then we have the 2D silver screen.

In 3D reality, we have our consciousness which is infinite and can display anything from people, to animals, planets, angels and demons but what we will REALLY see in front of us will be filtered by our beliefs and that will determine which vibration you will have and what EM frequency you will send out to the 3D movie screen known as atoms and ultimately what your will see and hear in your 3D reality.

Some people have some beliefs that makes them vibrate higher and they can see things that most people don't yet.

It all comes down to either one of these 2 options...

1- There is just ONE reality and we attract things into it.

2- There are INFINITE amount of parallel realities and we don't attract anything, instead, by changing our beliefs, we shift our vibration and this makes us go from 1 parallel reality where we don't have our goal to 1 parallel reality where we have it.

There are 2 NAPs that will set the record straight on this very strange topic.

1- The LTP NAP

2- My MT/Roulette NAP

Let's take the LTP for example.

If we jump INSTANTLY from the body that we have now to a body where we have either 50 lb more or 50 lb less. We will KNOW for sure that this cannot be done in THIS parallel reality because the body cannot lose or gain that much weight that fast so we will know right there that what we did here is a parallel reality jump confirming Bashar's theory about multiverses.

If we use my roulette NAP then, we know statistically that the odds of winning when you bet just one number are 1 in 37 so if I start winning more then once by predict 4,5 6 or more winning numbers during these 37 attempts, then we will also know that something weird is going one here because the laws of probabilities do not change overnight. The odds of doing this are astronomical. Just to predict the next 5 winning numbers the odds are 69,343,957 to 1.

Once we have confirmation of 1 of these NAPs, then we will know for sure that EVERYTHING including reality is an illusion based on beliefs that can be changed even the most hardcore ones and that will include angels or demons coming in your 3D reality.

Meaning that if you see or hear them and don't like it, you can always do a NAP on it to remove this or that belief that are causing them to appear in your reality and *POOF* they will be gone.

It's THAT simple.

Merlin
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

Very insightful Merlin, thanks for posting. :D
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

So NAP is for all topics then including paranormal. I just couldn't believe that all of this were all just beliefs. If I do a NAP to see a dragon then I would definitely see one..I guess I'm gonna give my full time here and dedicate my life to perfect this technique. Before this..I'm just a normal guy who keeps searching ways to improve myself & my life..and now I found this. The Universe is