Joseph Murphy and the SM

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
James Sawyer

Joseph Murphy and the SM

Post by James Sawyer »

I read Joseph Murphy's 1963 book a few years ago but didn't really view some of the parts with the same eyes that I do now. For example, check out what he wrote about the subconscious mind (which he describes in his book as the 'subjective mind'):

"Your subjective mind sees without the use of the natural organs of vision. It has the capacity of clairvoyance and clairaudience. Your subjective mind can leave your body, travel to distant lands, and bring back information that is often of the most exact and truthful character. Through your subjective mind you can read the thoughts of others, read the contents of sealed envelopes, or closed books or newspaper."

Of course, he wasn't necessarily aware of quantum jumping and mechanics, and how an object can IN THEORY be in two places at once. Never mind our own Bashar and parallel realities ;)

The underlying sections just struck me that, more and more, we are becoming aware about so-called fringe ideas of reality that a few people held over the centuries. People like monks and priests who seemed to understand the power of the mind to manifest things. Murphy is describing a supranormal ability of the mind -- like a Heroes' type of capability.

But, like most before him, he has few practical, reproducible mechanisms for leaving your body at will and travelling to distant lands. Enter Merliners and their LTP experimentation :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Joseph Murphy and the SM

Post by Merlin »

In the Energy Healing seminar I went to back in 2008, the teacher and her daughter said that they can scroll through an imaginary shelf of books, pick one up and pass their hands above the book and read the entire book almost instantly. :shock:

Many of these right brainers live in a crazy world that we will not understand for a while. Even if the LTP works, I will still keep living in a 3D world that looks A LOT like this one. You won't see any 5 feet tall rabbits flying upside down saying hello as they go by. :lol:

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote:In the Energy Healing seminar I went to back in 2008, the teacher and her daughter said that they can scroll through an imaginary shelf of books, pick one up and pass their hands above the book and read the entire book almost instantly.
No five feet tall rabbits for me either in my upcoming realities :lol:

It sounds absolutely loco that there are people in our midst like the teacher and his daughther who can read a book by just passing their hands over them :shock: So Murphy was bloody right! :? I just don't get it, how all of this could be out of the reach for the average human experience.

I just won't accept this limited existence anymore, though. I don't care for simply existing one degree above sentience.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer wrote:It sounds absolutely loco that there are people in our midst like the teacher and his daughther who can read a book by just passing their hands over them :shock:
That's not the 1st time I hear that you know. :?
James Sawyer wrote:So Murphy was bloody right! :? I just don't get it, how all of this could be out of the reach for the average human experience.
Take a wild guess. :lol:

Yup you got it.... limiting beliefs.
James Sawyer wrote:I just won't accept this limited existence anymore, though.
Yeah me too, I KNOW that we have A TON of potential and it just sucks that we cannot even come close to it..

But hey... look at it on the bright side. Most people don't even know this much less know a technique to get rid of those limiting beliefs.

Maybe if we knew that we are about to reach "The End of The Cycle of Limitation" as Bashar says, we would appreciate a bit more this crappy life. :lol:

Kinda like saying goodbye to your Higher School. It may have been hard for you but somehow, you know that you will miss part of it later on so you take your time before getting out.

I think we should do the same with our crappy life now.

For example, let's say that my MT was right, and I really had 2 brain tumors and 2 other tumors on my spine, now that they are almost gone, I have to "enjoy" these last days of head spinning because I might never ever feel like that for the rest of my life.

Follow me?

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote: For example, let's say that my MT was right, and I really had 2 brain tumors and 2 other tumors on my spine, now that they are almost gone, I have to "enjoy" these last days of head spinning because I might never ever feel like that for the rest of my life.

Follow me?
Yeah, I do. And I get what you're saying about the limitation having a time limit for those of us who are on a mission to rid themselves of these beliefs, once and for all. But there is just something so aggravating about being stuck in this reality with these limitations, stubborn fuckers that they are :evil:

And then I hear about people who run their hands over books to learn the content instantly or young KING changing his features overnight or the mentally ill switching eye colour in a second and I want to hit something :lol:

There is so much we could do, so many adventures, so many abilities, so many wild professions, so much knowledge to gain, etc. Instead, we are bound by the drudgery and harassment of survival and making a living and the extraordinary potential we have seems locked away just out of our fingers' reach.

Dammit, I'm breaking out AND breaking bad with my LTP :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer wrote:Instead, we are bound by the drudgery and harassment of survival and making a living and the extraordinary potential we have seems locked away just out of our fingers' reach.
Yeah but for how long? Months? maybe even Weeks? Relax man, we are close.

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote: Yeah but for how long? Months? maybe even Weeks? Relax man, we are close.
No doubt :) I'm just burning some nervous energy, I think we are much closer than we think. It's funny that I'm rereading some of the earlier stuff that I'd read without the knowledge that we have now on the forum. You think you've broken some barrier with making a cavity disappear then you hear that someone can read a closed book in an instant :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer wrote:You think you've broken some barrier with making a cavity disappear then you hear that someone can read a closed book in an instant :lol:
My friend, you ain't seen nothing yet. :twisted: :lol: :lol:

I may sound crazy when I talk about T-Rex and Star Ward but I'M DEAD SERIOUS HERE. It's all or nothing here. Can we or can't we change our vibration like we want to with NAPs? If yes then VOILA, case closed, we will be able to jump to ANY reality we want to either instantly using the LTP or slowly using a regular NAP Cleaning.

And since we are many here to say that something is really going on with our Cleaning NAP then it all comes down to time and we are not talking about years here.

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote: I may sound crazy when I talk about T-Rex and Star Ward but I'M DEAD SERIOUS HERE. It's all or nothing here. Can we or can't we change our vibration like we want to with NAPs? If yes then VOILA, case closed........
I completely agree. Especially with the all or nothing part. When we crack it, it will be wide open beyond any imagination. Including T-Rex in the backyard like Michio Kaku was speaking. But the real incredible thing is that it will be AT WILL. It won't be something that priests/monks philosophize about or some right brainers just have but use in a very narrow way. It will be something to reproduce and CREATE.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

It will be THE #1 PERMISSION SLIP to use to manifest any goal. It will beat all the others because with NAPs, you don't need to believe it for it to work, and THAT is very rare in all the LOA technique I have heard about.

Many people including myself have attracted a goal WITHOUT believing the NAP would work. :shock: Try to do that with other LOA techniques.

So basically, it will just be a matter of time and their LTP will work. Now how long? 3 months? 6 months? 1 year? Nobody knows but we will soon find out.

Merlin