What does Merlin have to say about this statement?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
The_Dreamer

What does Merlin have to say about this statement?

Post by The_Dreamer »

Do you believe in the Law of Attraction? I get so many emails and messages on my Facebook fan page from people all over the world telling me that they loved the book or movie but the LOA just doesn’t seem to be working for them. When I ask them what they are doing, the reason become very evident.

The reason the law of attraction does not work for 99% of the people is because most people don’t understand the difference between setting goals, which is an imaginative and rational process, and achieving goals, which is mostly a habitual and emotional process. In order to really activate the law of attraction or the law of resonance, as I prefer to call it, both logical and emotional parts of the brain need to be in coherence, in sync, like a beautiful symphony.

When you have a desire for a specific goal or outcome, you are in a certain vibration as you emotionalize that desire. But unless you keep that strong vibration going, it dissipates and loses its strength. Think about your goals and desires as being conscious, using your imagination or using your deductive reasoning – your ability to choose based on different options. Choosing and deciding what you want is part of your conscious brain’s responsibility. It will emit a small little frequency, just like the bleep of light in your refrigerator. But what you really want to have working for you are the hundred trillion cells in your body that vibrate based on the subconscious conditioning or programming. Your conscious mind is the chooser, but your subconscious mind is the implementer.

And the reason 99% of people will never achieve the positive results based on the law of attraction is because they think positively, but they have unconscious beliefs, habits and possibly values that are not in line with each other.
Let’s say you want to make an extra $50,000.00, $100,000.00, or even $1 million dollars more. Or let’s say that you want to release the weight that you don’t want on your body. Or let’s say that you want to find a soul mate that you’re not with right now. It’s not enough just to have the idea, desire or the goal. It’s not enough just to write it down. It’s not enough to have a vision board or to talk about it. What you have to understand is you have to get the conscious mind and the subconscious mind to line up in harmony with each other to create synchronicity and you have to impress it over and over again into the emotional subconscious mind so coherence is created between the two part of your brain.

Imagine listening to an orchestra whose musical instruments aren’t in harmony with each other. There would be a lot of sound coming from the instruments, but it probably wouldn’t sound very good.

What I want you to understand is that you have to create an internal symphony between the conscious mind and the subconscious mind – between your vision, goals, beliefs and your habits.

You have to emotionalize the desire and goal and impress it into your subconscious mind as you take inspired action towards what you want to achieve. This way you have every part of your body, mind and soul working towards the fulfillment of your goals. This is when and how the law of attraction works as well as it can for you.

The last few letters of Attr-action are “action”. You must figure out all the different ways that you can move towards what you want to achieve as the universal law does what it needs to do beneath the surface.

You’ve got to have the right action in the right order and then apply it at the right time. So if you want the law of attraction to work for you, you have to understand it properly and work it properly. Get the help you need to determine the precise actions you need to take in addition to the internal conscious and unconscious vibration you need to be in.

The law of attraction always works perfectly when you align every part of your mind, body and actions with it.

I want you to enjoy all the goal-setting that you want. But I also want you, every single day, to start visualizing what you want to achieve. I want you to start using affirmations the right way and I want you to start to meditate and emotionalize the achievement of your goals so you’re in that congruency and frequency of abundance.

I also want you to do is to develop a blueprint, a plan with strategies and tactics for how you’re going to get from where you are to where you want to be. You see the universe will do most of the work, but it wants you in action also. If you want some deeper help where you can.

Learn how you can make the internal changes to shatter your financial glass ceiling and release any of the mental blockages you may have around your ability to make more money, click here to sign up for our free online training webinar, “Winning The Game of Money.”

I’m teaching people how to double or triple their personal or business income in the next 6-12 months.

- John Assaraf

About Him:

John Assaraf is a serial entrepreneur, brain researcher, and CEO of PraxisNow, a brain-research company that creates some of the most powerful evidence-based brain retraining tools and programs in the world. A relentless explorer of consciousness and human behavior, John’s passion is discovering and teaching people how to release the mental blockages that hold them back from achieving their fullest potential.

Thousands of companies, entrepreneurs and individuals worldwide are currently using PraxisNow programs to develop unstoppable confidence, certainty and the personal power needed for achieving their goals and vision.

In the last 25 years, John has grown 5 multi-million dollar companies in real estate, Internet software, brain research and life and business coaching and consulting. He’s the author of 2 New York Times best-selling books, Having It All and The Answer.

John has appeared on almost every major TV program such Larry King Live, Anderson Cooper 360 and The Ellen Degeneres Show, and was featured in the blockbuster movie and book “The Secret” and in the special documentary “Quest for Success” with the Dali Lama and Sir Richard Branson.

Today, John researches, writes and lectures extensively around the world on the neuroscience of success and achieving maximum performance.

source: http://johnassaraf.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Merlin?
We create our own reality through our SM
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: What does Merlin have to say about this statement?

Post by Merlin »

The_Dreamer wrote:You have to emotionalize the desire and goal and impress it into your subconscious mind as you take inspired action towards what you want to achieve. This way you have every part of your body, mind and soul working towards the fulfillment of your goals. This is when and how the law of attraction works as well as it can for you.
Sorry John but that's bullshit and you know it.

Action does NOTHING to make you BELIEVE more. Going to buy a lottery ticket WILL NOT make your SM believe that YOUR TICKET will be the one that wins.

So even though it is true that taking action is a must in the LOA (because you still need to go buy that ticket in order to win it) action should NOT be taken until the new belief has first taken root in the SM.

Btw guys, you need to know that John Assaraf is the student of Bob Proctor who's mentor was Napoleon Hill and Hill NEVER talked about action to make you believe, he talked about the SM by telling us that we need repetition of the affirmation and 33 years later in his last book he talked about The Doorman rejecting instructions that the Conscious Mind wants to give to the SM so where do you hear Assaraf or even Proctor talk about this Doorman?

Don't know about you but I don't hear them talk about it and without the right tool to bypass The Doorman, you will NOT make the SM believe in your goal so your vibration will NOT rise and you will never reach the vibration to attract it even if you take 100 actions each day, it won't change a thing.

The problem with LOA is NOT about thinking or not of your goal.

The problem with LOA is NOT about lack of actions.

The problem with LOA is NOT about visualizing or not your goal.

The problem with LOA is about NOT BELIEVING at the Subconscious Mind level. PERIOD.

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

The_Dreamer wrote: I want you to enjoy all the goal-setting that you want. But I also want you, every single day, to start visualizing what you want to achieve. I want you to start using affirmations the right way and I want you to start to meditate and emotionalize the achievement of your goals so you’re in that congruency and frequency of abundance.

Learn how you can make the internal changes to shatter your financial glass ceiling and release any of the mental blockages you may have around your ability to make more money, click here to sign up for our free online training webinar, “Winning The Game of Money.”
He is selling the same thing that gurus and LOA experts have been selling. A hodge podge of affirmations, visualizations, meditation, etc. :roll:

A free webinar is always followed by a paid course and all kinds of bells and whistles including business coaching and mentoring. Nothing wrong with these last two but it has little to do with belief-based changes and the SM.
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

Merlin wrote: The problem with LOA is about NOT BELIEVING at the Subconscious Mind level. PERIOD. Merlin
That's what I'm also thinking. Richard makes perfectly sense to me than ANY "experts" I've known. TRUST is very important for me. I won't trust someone if he/she ask $$$ first before revealing the so-called "guide to success!" or "millions in just 30 minutes!"

but with LTP NAPs...everything, EVERYTHING is possible! Image

Hope we can now activate LTP NAPs.
James Sawyer wrote:
He is selling the same thing that gurus and LOA experts have been selling. A hodge podge of affirmations, visualizations, meditation, etc. :roll:

A free webinar is always followed by a paid course and all kinds of bells and whistles including business coaching and mentoring. Nothing wrong with these last two but it has little to do with belief-based changes and the SM.
Why didn't he make millions even billions for himself than asking money from people? Oh my..is he really an expert or another political guy? :roll:

btw Merlin, I ask Bruce Lipton in his official Twitter account to join us here. And some experts in twitter world. More people to test the NAPs, more success stories, more feedbacks..This would be fun! hihihihihi :twisted:

Ciao. CM
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer wrote:A free webinar is always followed by a paid course and all kinds of bells and whistles including business coaching and mentoring. Nothing wrong with these last two but it has little to do with belief-based changes and the SM.
Amen to that.

Proctor always talked about getting MULTIPLE SOURCES OF INCOME and internet marketing is the best one since you can ask a person their email and then you can give them a few 6-7 email course and then make them signup for some $$$ program and this is how you make money. You use this LIST of emails to send them new offers each 6 months or so and this is how you screw people up using their hope of getting out of their crappy lives.

Don't you just hate those blood suckers. :evil:

I can't wait for the LTP or the end of this year so that we finally see how powerful the Cleaning NAPs are so that I can start writing this 2nd ebook and crush those suckers in the process. They won't find a single person left willing to buy their crap after that.

Merlin
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

Merlin wrote: Proctor always talked about getting MULTIPLE SOURCES OF INCOME and internet marketing is the best one since you can ask a person their email and then you can give them a few 6-7 email course and then make them signup for some $$$ program and this is how you make money. You use this LIST of emails to send them new offers each 6 months or so and this is how you screw people up using their hope of getting out of their crappy lives. Merlin
Poor people.. That's why you are here! and also us, to stop this people's crap. "give me more money" Image
Hypnotizing innocent ones to make them wealthy.. Image

I would definitely make 0 FREE charges to people if I perfected this technique.
Idealistic

Post by Idealistic »

It's funny how every one of these LOA gurus has made their fortune...teaching...others...about...LOA?
It'd be a little bit like going to a jedi master who tells you "If you're thirsty, Use the force for a drink of water!"
You try that, and out the corner of the eye see that he used the money you gave him to buy a pepsi. :roll:

Merlin wrote:
I can't wait for the LTP or the end of this year so that we finally see how powerful the Cleaning NAPs are so that I can start writing this 2nd ebook and crush those suckers in the process. They won't find a single person left willing to buy their crap after that.
Power to ya Merlin, It's about time someone did.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Idealistic wrote:It'd be a little bit like going to a jedi master who tells you "If you're thirsty, Use the force for a drink of water!" You try that, and out the corner of the eye see that he used the money you gave him to buy a pepsi. :roll:
:lol: :lol:

Or he says close your eyes and picture a glass of water appear in your hand and then he runs to the water cooler to get the glass and then puts it in your hand and when you open your eyes he goes "You see, that's wasn't so hard hehe.....that will be $200, please pay at the reception on your way out, thank you ad have a nice day".

Merlin
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

I don't know what to think of Bob Proctor, ever since I saw him in the Secret he just looks like someone who makes money out of it whilst wearing his golden suit. But I've also seen his seminars and he seems to have a unique direction on it. I remember when I was at a camping trip with some people, and I was talking with this lady about Burt Goldman's Quantum Jumping, and when his second course came up as a subject, she said something about Bob Proctor joining him and my instant reaction was "Urgh". :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Jdeadevil wrote:she said something about Bob Proctor joining him and my instant reaction was "Urgh". :lol:
:lol:

Yeah well... life is a boomerang they say. So if they all made a ton of money on people's back during this The Secret period then sooner or later they will have to pay for this. People will always seek a return of the pendulum.

Merlin