What does Merlin have to say about this statement?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
wattashame

Re: What does Merlin have to say about this statement?

Post by wattashame »

It all comes down to the conscious vs subconscious mind. I'm confused, why aren't we paying any attention to the conscious mind? Isn't it part of the mind? Aren't we supposed to work both and not only focus on subconscious? If the conscious mind doesn't have that much power, how was it able to imprint beliefs in the subconscious? We should start focusing both.

I bet the only way to master this Law of Attraction stuff is to meditate. Not the 15min meditation daily. I'm talking about 1 whole day/1 whole week/1 whole month of pure meditation. I bet monks can have anything they want but they don't feel the need to do.

I'm having doubts about LTP NAPS because we don't know how to control it. I think this is where the conscious mind comes in. If your conscious mind is not well-trained, how can you shift from another vibration? Our consciousness is very scattered.

Just my opinion ;) :SupNap:
plg

Post by plg »

I believe the conscious mind has much more power in influencing the SM when you were a child than now. Babies are pretty much like white papers and will quickly absorb beliefs from all sources around them (be it positive or negative). If you are an adult, fostering new beliefs wouldn't be easy due to tons of limiting beliefs accumulated through the years (hence stronger doorman). Thats why LoA may still work on conscious level but it will take months or years or never happen to some.

Yes, I agree doing meditation is good but it's another different monster to train and master. I know tons of people who cannot settle their mind for 10 seconds, let alone a day or a month. Getting down to theta through meditation takes months or years of practice too.

If you are worried about LTP Nap, maybe try muscle training or other form of establishing connection with the higher mind first. I think that s what merlin did.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wattashame wrote:It all comes down to the conscious vs subconscious mind. I'm confused, why aren't we paying any attention to the conscious mind? Isn't it part of the mind? Aren't we supposed to work both and not only focus on subconscious? If the conscious mind doesn't have that much power, how was it able to imprint beliefs in the subconscious? We should start focusing both.

I bet the only way to master this Law of Attraction stuff is to meditate. Not the 15min meditation daily. I'm talking about 1 whole day/1 whole week/1 whole month of pure meditation. I bet monks can have anything they want but they don't feel the need to do.

I'm having doubts about LTP NAPS because we don't know how to control it. I think this is where the conscious mind comes in. If your conscious mind is not well-trained, how can you shift from another vibration? Our consciousness is very scattered.

Just my opinion ;) :SupNap:
wattashame,

You sure you are on the right forum?

You talk about using the Conscious Mind and doing meditation. This forum will only drive you more and more crazy if this is what you believe.

Here, try this forum, they will love you there.

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

plg wrote:I believe the conscious mind has much more power in influencing the SM when you were a child than now. Babies are pretty much like white papers and will quickly absorb beliefs from all sources around them (be it positive or negative).
Exactly.

When you are between 0-7 your brain is permanently in the Theta state so pretty much all thoughts loaded with emotions from your parents turn into a belief because the SM is wide open in Theta.

Later on, our brain goes higher in Alpha and The Doorman comes in blocking all the thoughts that you don't believe and that is why very few new beliefs are created in the SM after 7-8 and the only way to do that again is to lower your brain speed in Theta and you can do it using 3 ways.

1- Sleep
2- Meditation
3- Hypnosis

Since hypnotherapy cost $$ and meditation sucks for most people, I prefer focusing on the sleep part using NAPs and on this forum this is what we test.

Merlin
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

I agree Merlin, I rarely meditate but only because I'm interested in astral projection. I used to do it daily for literally an hour a day thinking if I just consistently visualized three wishes it would somehow alter my long-term vibration, and then after I thought visiting a hypnotherapist would complete it, for manifestation and astral projection but it was like £50 an hour and didn't work on me, didn't feel very secure with someone sweet-talking me into a trance and telling me what to visualize. But ever since I learnt about doing it in my sleep with a recording, the only research I've been doing was for different things entirely, like the muscle testing thing I posted on the thread.

Funny enough, sleeping methods work better for both subjects! What's the point doing things that require low brain frequency if you're going to do it in waking life? Seems lazy but I'd rather wait until my body wants me to be in a low frequency.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Jdeadevil wrote:I don't know what to think of Bob Proctor, ever since I saw him in the Secret he just looks like someone who makes money out of it whilst wearing his golden suit.
The member of The Secret who is the closest one to the truth is Joe Vitale. The guy was an IM (Internet Marketing) expert so he knows how to milk every last drop and Proctor is not bad either so you can watch them both and you will know that you will eventually get there but they will have extracted every last penny from you.

If you look at this video from Vitale, you can see that the guy is very close to our research here. He says things like the LOA is not activated at the conscious level but at the unconscious level which looks a lot like my signature. :lol:

Then he says that we have contradictory limiting beliefs that pushes away our goal and we have to clear them but by digging deep, I heard that he was talking about EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique also called tapping) which works short term but not really long term so you have to constantly do it every 3 months or so.

The last time I heard from him, he dumped EFT to try Ho' Oponopono technique which is an old Hawaiian technique to clear beliefs by repeating the same 4 lines over and over but the problem with this one is that 1) You don't have a clue if you are clearing anything and 2) if you do clean, you don't have a clue what exactly you are cleaning on when you do it.

So there you go, another book on the LOA that goes straight into the garbage can because it didn't work. Don't worry folks, I'm sure Joe will find another technique to write another book to sell to you soon (if it's not already done :? ).

Still you have to give it to the guy. He has lost Proctor in the dust just by saying that we have to work at the SM level and we have to clear our limiting beliefs and just for that Joe, I give you a A+ for the effort of doing research on the LOA while Proctor, Assaraf and Hicks all look at 1937 Napoleon Hill's book as THE main reference regarding the LOA. :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xou9obaEsQs[/youtube]

I figure that Vitale will one day hear about Subliminals to remove limiting beliefs in the SM and will start making money on that but it won't work because people will get so sick because of the SM physical symptoms that they will drop them but maybe 10 years later, he will have the idea of adding a Feel Great Line to his "Magical LOA Mp3s" and maybe this time people will be able to attract their goal but we will be in 2055 by then so Vitale will be long dead before he figures out what we can do with NAPs like altering his own DNA or even jump to other parallel realities in order to look younger.

Don't give up Joe, you are sooooooooooooo close. :lol:

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote: I figure that Vitale will one day hear about Subliminals to remove limiting beliefs in the SM and will start making money on that but it won't work because people will get so sick because of the SM physical symptoms that they will drop them but maybe 10 years later, he will have the idea of adding a Feel Great Line to his "Magical LOA Mp3s" and maybe this time people will be able to attract their goal but we will be in 2055 by then so Vitale will be long dead before he figures out what we can do with NAPs like altering his own DNA or even jump to other parallel realities in order to look younger.

Don't give up Joe, you are sooooooooooooo close. :lol:
:lol: Close but not quite. If these gurus knew what they were doing, they wouldn't be as old as crypt keepers, sickly, or with a cornucopia of liver spots like Bob Proctor. And they certainly wouldn't be making their fortunes by squeezing hopeful people out of their last dimes :roll:

Every time my college-aged neighbours put on a 50cent song, I am reminded of his 'Get rich or die tryin' song. None of us need to die to get rich but it is the sentiment. We are testing till we crack the mystery. If poor Napoleon Hill knew that LOA gurus would be stuck on his 1937 state of knowledge and ignore his 1970 revelation, he'd be pissed. But these folks know that humanity likes spiritual sounding, affirmative, awake efforts and they cherish flowery language of love and acceptance and gratitude. Nuthin' wrong with them, don't get me wrong, but the SM is a sumama bitch and way deeper vaulted than these flowery words can reach every time.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer wrote:If poor Napoleon Hill knew that LOA gurus would be stuck on his 1937 state of knowledge and ignore his 1970 revelation, he'd be pissed.
Oh I'm not so sure about that now.

Take a look again at Napoleon Hill's quote in his 1971 book published 1 year AFTER he died in 1970.

The time is nearing when one may treat physical ailment, master the inferiority complexes, and condition the mind for any desired purpose while one is asleep. Moreover, it will be possible to master any desired language, and acquire education on any subject while one sleeps. These seemingly fantastic achievements will be attained through the aid of a specially built phonograph which will play back, every fifteen minutes while one is asleep, recordings giving scientifically prepared treatments on any subject, for any desired purpose. The machine has been perfected so it can be set with a time clock which will start the record playing after one is asleep.

He talked about a "phonograph" for Christ's sake :shock:

Now think about that for a second. He was not talking about a Mp3 (2000s), nor a CD (1990s), nor a cassette tape (1980s), not even a stereo (1970s) or a radio (1930s and up) but a phonograph which was the thing they used to play old records way back in the early 1900s so despite the fact that he published this book in 1971, we stopped using "phonograph" for many decades so this means that he knew about The Doorman way before the 1970s or even 50s so he may have even made this quote way before he published Think & Grow Rich back in 1937.

So this would mean that he kept this secret to himself for many decades and only told us about it AFTER he died when they decided to publish his last book. :evil:

The problem with the LOA has ALWAYS been the same. It's like a Genie in a Bottle BUT... it works 1% of the time at best which means that VERY FEW people can master it to the point where they can use it to attract EVERYTHING that they want including tons of money so the best way to do this is by SELLING books and Tape/DVD programs and seminars about the LOA rather then use the LOA to attract millions and that is EXACTLY what they all did/do including Napoleon Hill.

If you know about the LOA then you know about beliefs and if you do more research about it you will find LIMITING BELIEFS and if today we are still either broke or not millionaires in the 21st century, this means that we still have limiting beliefs on money and that mean our parents and grand parents gave us those limiting beliefs and that includes Hill's parents and the same with Proctor and Vitale.

For me, they all got rich by SELLING stuff about the LOA and NOT use the LOA to attract money or maybe a combination of both.

In other words, if WE have TONS of limiting beliefs so did they and knowing how hard and time consuming it is to remove ALL of those limiting beliefs, this tells me that they had no choice but to sell products on the LOA to make the money that they did because they still have those limiting beliefs.

It would be interesting to see if Proctor would start losing everything if he would stop selling his LOA books and seminars today. :?

Anyway, I don't wish anybody's harm and they at least deserve a big Thank You for introducing the LOA to the majority of people. Without Hill's TGR and The Secret, at least 80% of my forum traffic would be gone. In fact 100% when you think about it because Hill's TGR made me start my LOA research so this forum would not even be here.

This being said, they are TEACHERS to me but they are NOT MASTERS of the LOA. We are the only ones on this planet I believe who could reach this level but we are not there yet, we still have a long way to go. Well ok, maybe not THAT long. ;)

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote: So this would mean that he kept this secret to himself for many decades and only told us about it AFTER he died when they decided to publish his last book. :evil:
Damn, that's even worse of a thought than a progression in his awareness and knowledge :? I could imagine this revelation, though, and the promise of it that he wished to benefit from fully for HIMSELF before he could share it. He may or may not have gained control but he certainly had the right initial idea.
Merlin wrote: In other words, if WE have TONS of limiting beliefs so did they and knowing how hard and time consuming it is to remove ALL of those limiting beliefs, this tells me that they had no choice but to sell products on the LOA to make the money that they did because they still have those limiting beliefs.
That is my understanding as well. The really sad thing is that money limiting beliefs are so dominant that seeking stability and then wealth is so consuming. That means other LOA goals get the short end of the stick because the person is constantly chasing an opportunity to get out of the vicious cycle of bills-wages-bills. On here, we are further exploring reality and the linearity of time. But even if there is widespread following of the testing we are doing, so many people will be so preoccupied with untangling the huge webs of money-related limiting beliefs :(
Merlin wrote: We are the only ones on this planet I believe who could reach this level but we are not there yet, we still have a long way to go. Well ok, maybe not THAT long. ;)
I don't think we are that long off at all either.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer wrote:I don't think we are that long off at all either.
Yeah well that's the problem, we just don't know.

Last year we thought we were sooooooo close but look how the 100 Day Goal NAP Challenge turned out. :(

Now today it all make sense because we know that limiting beliefs need to be removed but is that it? Are we REALLY DONE after that? Is there any other hidden pieces of this @#$%% LOA puzzle that we need to discover? Go figure. :roll:

So ok it seems to work on heavy cases of Health like mine but we don't have a lot of limiting beliefs about Health anyway. In fact, we mostly have positive beliefs about it saying that we will heal after getting sick so maybe it will take 3 months for everyone who does a Cleaning NAP on Health to get better but regarding Money or the LTP, we might face 6+ months if not longer. I hope this will not be the case but again, we just don't know. :?

That is the curse of my research. Most people who don't know about the LOA can see the teachers on The Secret as LOA Gurus and guys like Vitale, if he knew our research might even look at us as LOA Gurus but for us here, we have NOBODY to look up to, we are alone, pioneers, chopping this thick LOA forest in front of us not knowing what will jump in our face any minute now or what secret we will find on the ground the next day. We are LOA Indiana Jones. :lol:

I know we are close but the truth is that we just don't know for sure and THAT SUCKS. :evil:

Merlin