Any gamers on this forum? :D

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Jdeadevil

Any gamers on this forum? :D

Post by Jdeadevil »

Me! They give me inspiration and train my level of focus, and not only that but a lot of games nowadays are movie-like while keeping their gaming environment. They make you feel part of the world :D

http://www.gamestm.co.uk/wp-content/upl ... IOINF1.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/ ... -gta-5.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Perun

Re: Any gamers on this forum? :D

Post by Perun »

Here's a gamer. I'm mostly a console/retro player. Don't have the money (for now *cough* NAP *cough*) to buy a killer computer.
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

Hehe, mine's not really a killer but it's good enough to play GTA:IV top-spec and Crysis on Recommended. What consoles you into?
Idealistic

Post by Idealistic »

Somewhat.
In this instance I'm one of those bitter and jaded gamers who thinks the state of games is in freefall,
For example I didn't think very highly at all of Bioshock Infinite.

but that's a discussion that's probably kept off Merlins world :lol:

Also, Perun... Something about you tipped me off. But I'm not...sure...quite... what? ;)
Perun

Post by Perun »

Jdeadevil wrote:Hehe, mine's not really a killer but it's good enough to play GTA:IV top-spec and Crysis on Recommended. What consoles you into?
I own a Playstation 2, PSP and NDS, though I play any Japanese console. To me isn't so much about a specific console but about the genre. I love J-RPGs and there is plenty of them on those consoles. :)
Idealistic wrote:Also, Perun... Something about you tipped me off. But I'm not...sure...quite... what? ;)

Really? Maybe we met somewhere already, on a different forum? ;)
Idealistic

Post by Idealistic »

Perun wrote: I love J-RPGs and there is plenty of them on those consoles. :)
Aww geez, Haven't played one in ages. You kinda really need to commit to spend about 50 hours on each...
Ever heard of Xenoblade chronicles?
Perun wrote: Really? Maybe we met somewhere already, on a different forum? ;)
Hah. who knows. Although I gotta admit, I'd list Majoras mask as one of my favourite of all time. Geez, everything about that game man. :lol:
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

Idealistic wrote:For example I didn't think very highly at all of Bioshock Infinite.
BioShock Infinite reminds me of what we talk about on this forum, seen as its about going into and/or extracting things from parallel universes. We just don't need to lose a finger as a child for it to work. :lol:
Idealistic wrote:Hah. who knows. Although I gotta admit, I'd list Majoras mask as one of my favourite of all time. Geez, everything about that game man. :lol:
"You've met with a terrible fate haven't you?" :lol:

Loved the game, did you read the creepypasta about it, called "Ben"?
alexburke

Post by alexburke »

Xbox 360 - Black ops 2
PC - Steam - Soldier Front 2

Xbox id - IHavePsychicESP
Steam: Alexburkeee or alexburkee
Current NAP: Success of affirmations while awake.
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

I graduated to any kind of gaming. It's worthless & a waste of time and $$$ for me.
We create our own reality through our SM
Idealistic

Post by Idealistic »

The_Dreamer wrote:I graduated to any kind of gaming. It's worthless & a waste of time and $$$ for me.
I'm happy for you I guess?