Any gamers on this forum? :D

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
alexburke

Re: Any gamers on this forum? :D

Post by alexburke »

The_Dreamer wrote:I graduated to any kind of gaming. It's worthless & a waste of time and $$$ for me.
Do you watch television? If so its worse then gaming.

You might want to search up "benefits of video gaming"
As compared to "Benefits to watching television?"
Current NAP: Success of affirmations while awake.
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

That reminds me, I still haven't watched Friday's Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.. I have it recorded on Sky. :lol:
alexburke

Post by alexburke »

Who here is still following The tomorrow people.
Idealistic

Post by Idealistic »

alexburke wrote:You might want to search up "benefits of video gaming"
Ah! You make a good point!

For example, It's been proven that surgeons who are gamers develop their skills at a much more rapid pace than fellow surgeons who aren't gamers.
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

alexburke wrote:
Do you watch television? If so its worse then gaming.

You might want to search up "benefits of video gaming"
No thanks man. I also quit tv programs, radio, news etc. If I want to watch videos like music, animal planet etc, I would just vsit youtube or if I want to read news..good news specifically, I just surf the net. I'm done with my gaming addictions & I won't risk to go back again.
Focusing more now on running, reading good books, traveling, life. I can say I love my life right now than 2 years ago. I'm not against to gamers like you, it's your choice. Ciao. CM.
We create our own reality through our SM
Idealistic

Post by Idealistic »

The_Dreamer wrote: Focusing more now on running, reading good books, traveling, life. I can say I love my life right now than 2 years ago. I'm not against to gamers like you, it's your choice. Ciao.
Yeah... I uh, Kind of do all that and play games. :lol:

I guess it's the Greek way of looking at things they'll give you the best life; Moderation in everything.

Making a broad sweeping statement that they're worthless is kind of throwing the baby out with the bathwater, But you referred to it as an "addiction" so I guess we're approaching this from different angles.
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

I would also like to suggest you guys to search ''benefits of running'', ''health benefits of running''. You may get interested.
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

@idealistic, man we have diff. BELIEFS about gaming ok..I believe its entire worthless FOR ME since it ruined my life. As for you, it's not. Well I respect that. You can play in moderation (wow you have a huge discipline & self-control geez I envy you!) but I can't. There's a time when I forgot to eat just to finish this level or that mission...in short I had no self-control. That was before though..but still I would like not to hold consoles again. I'm fine..

Happy gaming GM's!
alexburke

Post by alexburke »

Good for you. Takes a lot to quit television programming.
I quit watching television years ago. I am so glad I did.
Ill watch the odd show online without advertisements etc. I do keep it to a min amount of exposure.
Much more productive day.
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

TV programs sucks! Specialy ads..It's lame, idiot etc. Who cares about celebrities make-ups? Toothpaste? Etc! I've realized 2 years ago that I've wasted so much time sitting on my couch watching this crap..who cares if I wear clothes that are not celebrity style? I don't! I can wear, use whatever I like! Programs such as dramas on tv! hate it. I like CSI, NCISLA though. Thank god Youtube exist! Ads-free! You can select what you wanna watch!