What Motivates You to Continue your NAPs?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
The_Dreamer

What Motivates You to Continue your NAPs?

Post by The_Dreamer »

For me, I want to change my life. I want to enjoy life even more. That's what motivates me. To..
- have a life full of abundance
- be a tall guy
- find the deepest love
- just have fun under the sun
- live loooong until I get tired & fall asleep
- marry that hot, sexy, cute woman next door :p
- be a renowned musician
- to die happy & reincarnate in a much better world
We create our own reality through our SM
Idealistic

Re: What Motivates You to Continue your NAPs?

Post by Idealistic »

Personally I don't have trouble with swapping my nap before it's done anything (So far),
moreso that I have trouble what order to decide to do them in.

Nothing. NOTHING gets you thinking about what you really want like having it all on the table in front of you. I'll probably be tarred and feathered for saying this. But 3~+ months in its own odd little way is a blessing.
:lol:
Perun

Post by Perun »

The desire to live your life the way you believe is was meant to be and be the master of your destiny.
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

The possibilities, knowing it can literally lead me to a reality with different physics and literally have me truly experience in reality EVERYTHING I can imagine. You can't get better than this.
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

I am motivated to push and explore the limits of consciousness. I refuse to accept that this is it. I reject being limited in this rigid, unyielding, mostly unsatisfactory singular illusion of a reality. I posted this quote by Richard Buckminster Fuller before and will post it again:

"Everything you've learned in school as "obvious" becomes less and less obvious as you begin to study the universe. For example, there are no solids in the universe. There's not even a suggestion of a solid. There are no absolute continuums. There are no surfaces. There are no straight lines."

So reality is an illusion like Einstein said. So what is 'real'? And how can I bend it to my intentions/will? That's my motivation.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer wrote:I refuse to accept that this is it. I reject being limited in this rigid, unyielding, mostly unsatisfactory singular illusion of a reality.
:lol:

You sound like Adam...

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote: :lol:

You sound like Adam...
:lol: Yep, that's just about right.
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

The_Dreamer wrote:For me, I want to change my life. I want to enjoy life even more. That's what motivates me. To..
- have a life full of abundance
- be a tall guy
- find the deepest love
- just have fun under the sun
- live loooong until I get tired & fall asleep
- marry that hot, sexy, cute woman next door :p
- be a renowned musician
- to die happy & reincarnate in a much better world
Here's mine..

- To feel completely free.
- To be free of mental health issues (I think I may have bi-polar)
- To be free from all mental and physical handicaps that really hold me back
- To be fit, and what my own image of what good looking is
- To be more attractive to the opposite sex
- Yeah that especially, if I have the choice to reincarnate and go through with it, to be just as happy in the next incarnation, and hopefully revive some memories
- To become multi-talented in what I've always wanted to be good at, like drawing and singing

And just basically have fun with life, finally. For so long I've been under the forced conditions of living at home, not being very social and not truly living. Honestly, those things I listed are genuine things that motivate me
alexburke

Post by alexburke »

I'm on the same page as James. I'm exploring the limits to this reality manipulation/hacking.
Its blatantly obvious now that its possible to do. I intend to discover more of what I am capable of with NAPs.
I'm not so much in it for the material objects. Although they are nice I'm in this for other reasons.
Its to weird to "let go" of this phenomenon and go on living a normal life pretending like this isn't all just a stimulation.
Current NAP: Success of affirmations while awake.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

In my case, it's for 2 reasons.

1- Become financially independent

2- Curiosity on how life works exactly

In 1991, I saw a TV commercial about a retirement plan from the London Life called "Freedom 55" meaning that if you start investing very young you will be able to retire at 55 instead of 65 or more and thanks to a mental boost from Tony Robbins I decided to leave my College Diploma aside and start a business instead of working from 9 to 5 all my life and almost know for sure that I will never become millionaire.

So I started bragging that for me it will not be "Freedom 55" but rather "Freedom 22" :lol:. Then as you all know, came the roulette phenomenon where on a statistically 50/50 game, I was attracting at least 7 or more losses per 10 bets and the seed that "maybe I am attracting myself this crappy scenario" was planted in my mind and from then on, I slowly started my LOA research.

So from 1991 to 2010 or so, it was all about money but when came Dr. Lipton and the David's case, I was like :shock: totally STUNNED and then kicked in the curiosity of how far can we push this LOA?

I mean think about it. We knew that the LOA could attract us money, a new car, a new house, new and better job, hot new relationships, cool friends, etc... but now we could add "The Perfect Body" to the list because we can change our DNA. :o

We knew that we could attract Health but how many of you knew that we could grow taller, change eye/hair/skin color, cure pretty much all the DNA and cellular diseases like Cancer, Aids, Diabetes, Alzheimer, Parkinson, etc... maybe even add stop aging to the list because death is also caused by cells that stop dividing so we shrink and die so we could stop or even reverse this process and live almost forever. :shock:

Even if I stop here it would be mind blowing but no hehe, Bashar and his seminars on parallel reality shifting kicked it to an even more mind blowing level.

So hell yeah I want to know if he's right because now we are not only talking about being good looking, be healthy, rich and in love but jumping to cool and crazy parallel realities instantly would be the cherry on the top.

Why? Because if this works, not only we could become good looking, healthy, rich and be in love but we could reach them all INSTANTLY and with the MT NAP, we could have access to ANY answers we can think of. :shock: Fuck yeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhh :mrgreen:

Sign me up for this I DEFINITELY want to know where this LOA train is heading... :SupNap:

Cheers,

Merlin