Go away for a year and return without time having passed

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
MonsterLord

Go away for a year and return without time having passed

Post by MonsterLord »

I got this curious experiment thinking with LTP, would it be possible to I dunno, go to another reality where the flow of time is different and you go away for a year, and when you return to this reality having not time passed at all? Or very few like some minutes?
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Go away for a year and return without time having passed

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:I got this curious experiment thinking with LTP, would it be possible to I dunno, go to another reality where the flow of time is different and you go away for a year, and when you return to this reality having not time passed at all? Or very few like some minutes?
It looks like whatever we can imagine can be also seen in a parallel reality somewhere.

Time and testing with the LTP will tell.

Merlin
plg

Re: Go away for a year and return without time having passed

Post by plg »

I think imagination doesn't just happen. All thoughts, no matter how scifi or crazy must come from somewhere (i.e., already exist). Make me appreciate movies and books on a whole new level :geek:

A quote from Anita, who had a NdE

'The way I view life now, nothing exists in this world until we bring it into our consciousness/awareness. Nothing exists until we express it, either as an individual or as a collective. The more awareness we draw to something, the more real it becomes in the physical. As a collective, we are probably inadvertently creating our physical reality by default, unknowingly. But as individuals, we always have the choice to create differently than what is being created “out there”.

The problems we have right now, including a lot of the suffering we feel, is because we are not aware of this. I don’t have any universal answers as to why we are not made aware of this from birth. But it’s also quite likely that if everyone was made aware of this all at once, there would be chaos, because the world is not geared up to deal with everyone “waking up from the illusion”. In my view, the way we look at physical reality as a collective, has been “back to front” right from the start.

Everything is happening at a pace which is perfect for our fragile collective to handle. The way our world is right now, it is not geared up to deal with the REAL TRUTH. The collective does not yet seem fully ready to handle it. Maybe it never will be. Maybe while we are here, we are meant to deal with things at this level. However, to me, it certainly feels like this ability (to live beyond the illusion) is something that is attainable by the individual, should they choose to do so.

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experien ... 's_nde.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;