Monster Lord's "1 Night NAP " Great Relationship Experiment

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
MonsterLord

Monster Lord's "1 Night NAP " Great Relationship Experiment

Post by MonsterLord »

Hi guys, it is me Monster Lord, also known as possibly the craziest guy here. I will start recounting "what's the deal". Basically, today was business as usual, I went to the school and all that, however everything changed a few hours ago. I decided I wanted some snack and then...... okay I will have to say I love woman naturally. But like never before, when I was passing through a stand in the mall, I saw most likely the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, she is not even like "OMG super hot!" but a special kind of beauty I can't explain, I really never felt something like this.

When I saw her for the first time, I wasn't very sure if she was an adult and thus I wasn't even considering anything, luckily I don't know if it was coincidence or fate, when I was exiting the mall I heard someone nagging to her about how she was 18 already or some shit, and I saw her ID resting on the table. I wanted so much to approach her, remember what Bashar said about following your highest joy? That was right now my highest joy, but I simply couldn't I was paralyzed and I am not too used to doing this.

So...... today, and knowing that most often NAPs don't work the first time, I am going to do a nightly NAP and countless repetitions until tomorrow, with the specific intention, to be able to date her. If it works, it will be to me nigh definitive proof about the power of NAPs, look at all variables that will have to be controlled for that to happen:

- Be able to boost me to the point I am capable of approaching her and asking her number
- Have her be tomorrow at the stand
- Have her be interested in me
- Not have a boyfriend

I know points 2-4 are just parallel realities, the point is, can NAP have me experience those realities? Let's find out.

So wish me luck guys, tomorrow I will post here the result of the experiment, if it works great, it will be as it stands right now close to the "Perfect Relationship" Goal, ya know one of the big 3. If it doesn't well, we all know NAPs usually require lots of repetitious, but I have a good feeling about it. You may ask "Why so rushed Monster Lord?" and the reason for this is that well..... I don't have much time left, tomorrow may be my only chance to attempt to know her, if I get that chance at all, so I have to try it, it is all or nothing.

Wish me luck, I will be back tomorrow with the results of this bold experiment.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Monster Lord's "1 Night NAP " Great Relationship Experiment

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:I don't have much time left, tomorrow may be my only chance to attempt to know her
:roll:

Teenagers :lol:

Alright good luck dude.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:I don't have much time left, tomorrow may be my only chance to attempt to know her
:roll:

Teenagers :lol:

Alright good luck dude.

Merlin
I am not a teenager I have just turned last week 24. When I said it may be the only chance is because I don't know if she will even appear again. In fact it is possible she is not even tomorrow, and somehow it was a 1 time only thing she decided to do and tomorrow the stand is either not there or someone else is there.

In fact the only reason I am even attempting that, is becuase she was working there as opossed to a random encounter with her at a park or the school, which at least open the possibility that she can be there again because she works there.
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

MonsterLord wrote:Wish me luck, I will be back tomorrow with the results of this bold experiment.
Good luck, MonsterLord! Looking forward to your update :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:When I said it may be the only chance is because I don't know if she will even appear again. In fact it is possible she is not even tomorrow, and somehow it was a 1 time only thing she decided to do and tomorrow the stand is either not there or someone else is there.
I just find funny this urgency of falling in love which is typical of teenagers, that's all.

Anyway, if she is gone for good, then you can still use her beauty and mental image to attract a similar girl with your next NAP.

No need to rush and push all this stress on you. Let the universe attract the girl you want at the right timing.

Merlin
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

I feel for you right now MonsterLord, I really do, I know your challenge and the whole "One chance" thing. Once I fell for this woman but unfortunately this was in school and this was leaving day, and she happened to be there, but it was annoying because I had "competition" (being some guy who didn't feel for her, but was lying so he wouldn't leave me alone). I then proceeded to have dreams about not seeing her again. >_<

I don't know how you're progressing but I agree with Merlin, know that with all the details you have in your mind, if you somehow 'lose the battle', you can always attract someone who has just a much qualities as her. And I mean, maybe even her herself.
Dr_Scully

Post by Dr_Scully »

Just because she may not be there tomorrow it doesn't mean she won't be there the following day, week, month or that you will never see her again either at the stand or elsewhere. I don't think you can say NAPs do or do not definitely work after one day.
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Dr_Scully wrote:Just because she may not be there tomorrow it doesn't mean she won't be there the following day, week, month or that you will never see her again either at the stand or elsewhere. I don't think you can say NAPs do or do not definitely work after one day.
Ah....... you see in my country, specially in this mini plazas it can be seen, someone working there one day or a couple of them and then said someone is never there again. Because either it is rotatory or some family business where she was just helping for that day.

Given how she is 18, I doubt she has a full time job there and may only be there for the time being or was just asked to help that day, unless she is not attending school right now.
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:When I said it may be the only chance is because I don't know if she will even appear again. In fact it is possible she is not even tomorrow, and somehow it was a 1 time only thing she decided to do and tomorrow the stand is either not there or someone else is there.
I just find funny this urgency of falling in love which is typical of teenagers, that's all.

Anyway, if she is gone for good, then you can still use her beauty and mental image to attract a similar girl with your next NAP.

No need to rush and push all this stress on you. Let the universe attract the girl you want at the right timing.

Merlin
Well of course....... you could say that after What Must Not be Named is mastered I could just care less about if she is there or not and just go to "yesterday" and then I could just play Dating Mario Bros with her and approach her and if she doesn't like reset, then try again, reset, then try again, reset, until I move perfectly in the interaction.
Perun

Post by Perun »

MonsterLord wrote:Well of course....... you could say that after What Must Not be Named is mastered I could just care less about if she is there or not and just go to "yesterday" and then I could just play Dating Mario Bros with her and approach her and if she doesn't like reset, then try again, reset, then try again, reset, until I move perfectly in the interaction.
Or just go the place where she's already your girlfriend or about to become one.