I'm going to be more of a TESTER now than a TALKER.

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
The_Dreamer

I'm going to be more of a TESTER now than a TALKER.

Post by The_Dreamer »

I had enough with this shitty life! I am gonna dedicate my life on testing & experimenting than just talking, bitching, & complaining.. After my goals, I'll be on helping people.

Cuz I had enough with seeing this poor people, sick cancer children in hospitals that doctors are saying ''there's nothing we can do''..etc.

If God exist then I will tell him to resign from his throne and let me do the job. Because obviously he didn't do a better job in this world.

From now on onwards, I'm gonna be in silent, testing, observing, learning. Less talking, commenting, & complaining.

Ciao. CM
We create our own reality through our SM
Idealistic

Re: I'm going to be more of a TESTER now than a TALKER.

Post by Idealistic »

The_Dreamer wrote: From now on onwards, I'm gonna be in silent, testing, observing, learning. Less talking, commenting, & complaining.
You're doing it right now. :|
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

The_Dreamer wrote:I had enough with this shitty life! I am gonna dedicate my life on testing & experimenting than just talking, bitching, & complaining..
Just start by FINISHING YOUR NAP. This means sticking to it for around 3 months or so.

When you see results, then you will believe it more and it will help you to get faster manifestations.

Merlin
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

I will Merlin. I WILL DO IT.
We create our own reality through our SM
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

I suppose by doing any kind of NAPs, we're not just helping ourselves but everyone here by showing and proving that there actually is an easy solution. :D