I hate bullies... Yay...

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Serris

I hate bullies... Yay...

Post by Serris »

I really hate bullies.

No, really I do, words online the forum cannot describe how much I hate bullies.

I cannot forget how much they're make me feel. That feelings, I shall always remember, memories can always be blurry and vague but feelings, anyone can remember their feelings at that moment.

Anyway, I'm trying to spread the love of Anti-Bullying, and STOP bullying!

Lol. :lol:

So I print some posters about pink shirts poster and taped them to the metal poles and such.

But I know it won't helps, unless I have to do something, have to spread the news, folks!

Going to make a video online.

Teachers, classmates, even the principal bullied me in Elementary School and I ain't lying at all!

In fact, its the truth!

DON'T care how I survived, even my family doesn't care and they're say to ignore it and doesn't take it seriously.

Just spreading the news around, Might as do it online and offline as well.

Ciao!
Jdeadevil

Re: I hate bullies... Yay...

Post by Jdeadevil »

Not to feed myself a low vibration here, but I know what you mean. They make my blood boil, with the freedom and anonymity on the Internet now, it's more popular than ever to harass people online. To respond to the video thing, some people would disagree that it helps, in fact some people think it makes things worse because it shows bullies the results that come from the chaos they made, and some bullies thrive on that. It's a very sociopathic game, it's like a video game scoreboard to them. So if you didn't give them credit they'd go away. I just think the aim of these videos is to show them how bad they make people feel, but think about it, a psychopath isn't going to start crying his heart out when he sees his victim's corpse and his families' tears.

Just my thoughts, but I do support you.
smilingbudha

Post by smilingbudha »

there is some truth in what jdaevil said. I was shy n introverted kid.. I switch my schools 3 times by the end of middle school 3rd yr... and everytime, bullies there would see my shyness n introversion as easy mark. when they tried, they realized I was very very expensive mark and they were the one paying it...
I told the same thing to my brother... never be an easy mark. its better to go down in blaze of glory than to cower in fright of some moron. If you give power to bully, you'll get bullied.

Serries... instead of focusing on bullies... focus more on strength and character both mentally n physically in kids/people who get bullied. if u focus on bullies you r giving power to them.

I had thought that I got rid of bullies around me when I crushed them in middle school... guess what I found when I went to college or later in a job... sheesh there are bullies every where. because those kiddie bullies do grow up and become grownup bullies You'd find this dynamic in pretty much every group. and it's not just men/boys are like that women/girls are not very far behind... hell in many cases they are ahead of boys/men.
Idealistic

Post by Idealistic »

I think back in the day I -was- a bully .___.
...Or at the very least had a very potent hero complex.

I used to run around and try to beat up the guys who were upsetting the girls and stuff :roll:

To any of the girls out there I white knighted for, Yer welcome.
To any of the dudes I didn't...I'm sorry about your face. :oops:
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

I tried that once Idealistic, lead to one of my most traumatic experiences in school. >_<
alexburke

Post by alexburke »

I was friends with all the high people back in high school.
Never any bullying problems between us stoners.. All love. :mrgreen:

The smell of the weed+spray deodorant in the classroom would magically ward off any of the bullies
by giving them a wicked headache.

:lol:
Current NAP: Success of affirmations while awake.
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I find it amusing how this topic was created, just days after Merlin started worrying about bully killers. But no shame dude, I hate bullies too.
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

alexburke wrote:I was friends with all the high people back in high school.

The smell of the weed+spray deodorant in the classroom would magically ward off any of the bullies

You did weed in high-school? How is that even possible? :lol:
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

bullies - insecure, immature, low self-esteem
kids..that's why you need to learn kung-fu
We create our own reality through our SM
Idealistic

Post by Idealistic »

alexburke wrote:I was friends with all the high people back in high school.

You were one of the cool kids huh? ...Aww man. Envy. I wish I had weed in highschool.
The_Dreamer wrote:bullies - insecure, immature, low self-esteem
kids..that's why you need to learn kung-fu
You really love your blanket statements don't you Dreamer? ;)

Granted I think you're right here; Simple fact of it is anyone who's a bully is hurting or damaged in some way.
Looking back of it I wasn't exactly a bully perse but my homelife was never very good and there's a pretty big chance
I was acting out from a place of pain. I was a pretty messed up kid in hindsight...

I guess you don't really need to be mean to a bully, Because there's a high chance someone already is.

That's probably why they're like that in the first place.