I want to shift to a brighter world.

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
The_Dreamer

I want to shift to a brighter world.

Post by The_Dreamer »

Intl. news said: Haiyan is the 4th lvl from the highest (lvl 5) typhoon ever recorded. This past days I know some of you heard the news or read articles online about the devastating event happened in my home country, Philippines. People stated that it was like ''the End of the world'' they have experienced. Thanks btw to the Intl. community who helped us in times like this. There's also news of looting, well I truly understand why they did that (3-4 days without food & surely you'll become an animal. If I'm in there shoe, I would do the same for my family.)
There were also this heartbreaking scene were a child was holding her mother not realizing it was dead. This ''mama..just let go, save yourself'' msg..dead people all over the city. All areas were literally wiped-out etc. How can I not care?

Hope is what we have left.

P.S. Where is ''God'' when we need him most? Is he deaf to not hear this people's cry? Does he have a purpose? Is letting innocent infants die one of those? Now give me a better reason not to hate this God of religion not love. This is the very reason I am an atheist/pantheist whatever you call it.

CM
We create our own reality through our SM
Idealistic

Re: I want to shift to a brighter world.

Post by Idealistic »

The_Dreamer wrote:Intl. news said: Haiyan is the 4th lvl from the highest (lvl 5) typhoon ever recorded. This past days I know some of you heard the news or read articles online about the devastating event happened in my home country, Philippines. People stated that it was like ''the End of the world'' they have experienced. Thanks btw to the Intl. community who helped us in times like this. There's also news of looting, well I truly understand why they did that (3-4 days without food & surely you'll become an animal. If I'm in there shoe, I would do the same for my family.)
There were also this heartbreaking scene were a child was holding her mother not realizing it was dead. This ''mama..just let go, save yourself'' msg..dead people all over the city. All areas were literally wiped-out etc. How can I not care?

Hope is what we have left.

P.S. Where is ''God'' when we need him most? Is he deaf to not hear this people's cry? Does he have a purpose? Is letting innocent infants die one of those? Now give me a better reason not to hate this God of religion not love. This is the very reason I am an atheist/pantheist whatever you call it.

CM
Jesus christ, I've completely missed the whole thing.

Is everything okay where you are? Are you okay??

I live in a country where nothing like this ever happens, So I can't imagine that kind of situation and pain...

As for the whole god thing... I have to trust if there is a big guy out there, He's bigger and smarter than we could comprehend, And s/he probably feels your pain more than you realize.

They say the things that upset you are the ones that you're here to change.
Be strong.
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

The_Dreamer, I've been following the devastation and I am very sorry about has happened and is happening in your country :(

How are you and your family? I hope you are all safe and sound.
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

Idealistic wrote:
Jesus christ, I've completely missed the whole thing.

Is everything okay where you are? Are you okay??

I live in a country where nothing like this ever happens, So I can't imagine that kind of situation and pain...
yes. Thankfully I'm far from the place where the typhoon & storm surge hit. But hundreds of people died. Not to mention those who were still missing. Maybe thousands.

Idealistic wrote: As for the whole god thing... I have to trust if there is a big guy out there, He's bigger and smarter than we could comprehend, And s/he probably feels your pain more than you realize.
I wouldn't trust someone who won't even reveal what his valid reasons are. I'm not gonna go too far and have a debate here about religious view. We have diff. pov. I respect that. thanks for your words though. but one thing that I could never comprehend is that how he let this babies suffer. Some are those who were not even baptized. ''Ok God thanks for your love, now I understand you''..
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

James Sawyer wrote:The_Dreamer, I've been following the devastation and I am very sorry about has happened and is happened in your country :(

How are you and your family? I hope you are all safe and sound.
thanks for your words. I'm fine, we're good. Intl. community's help is so much. Thanks on be half of my people. I think the Canada gave huge donations. I'm just glad that the nations set aside there differences to lend a hand. It's devastating yet what can we do? we can't control natural disasters but I know we can shift to a more radiant & brighter world.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

The_Dreamer wrote:P.S. Where is ''God'' when we need him most? Is he deaf to not hear this people's cry? Does he have a purpose? Is letting innocent infants die one of those?
Hi CM and sorry for what's happening there.

I can see why you are angry at God. Now you understand this little war I have with God and our Souls to make us shift to THIS crappy vibration and reality and letting us experience all this drama.

From what I understand, the main goal of this life is to extract some type of life experience good OR bad but once you know that God and the Souls are letting this shit going on without lifting a finger, you then realize that the power is ALL IN YOUR HANDS and ONLY YOU can add and remove the beliefs that will make you shift to a reality where not only the recovery is fast but EVEN to a parallel reality where the Typhoon didn't even hit your country because this reality exists you know.

The solution to ALL our problems is just 1 vibration shift away but it looks like we are on our own on this one. :roll: :? :(

Hang on man.

Merlin
Perun

Post by Perun »

Dreamer, I'm glad you're alive and well. :)
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

Thanks Merlin & Perun for your words.

I'm streaming on youtube videos about the CNN report and I stumbled to this comment of a guy. He's not in my race.
Crawford Kelly wrote:God's punishment for the evil Filipinos who Gossip, Slander, Homosexual, and false Catholicism and their pagan Superstitions they follow.
this is my reply..

hmm..stop preaching kid. This is not the time for that. Are you sure that all who died/affected are only Catholics alone? As far as I know Philippines, my home country..have different religion mixed in diff. areas. "Evil Filipinos" you say..how about those innocent infants were they evil too? I don't know if you're educated or your parents taught you how to respect. I know I'm just wasting time giving comments when you already judged us ALL as if we are all the same.

I'm an atheist if you would ask me but I still know how to RESPECT other people's belief. Hope you will lend a hand instead of commenting like someone uneducated. & pls. don't reply 'cuz I'm not interested in what you would say. I'm busy repacking some relief goods. Thank you.

there's also someone who commented on that video. He said..
SuperBlackSpine wrote:XD these Philipino cross-dressing shyte trannie philipinos deserved what they got. If only typhoon Haiyan killed them all then the world would be a better place to live in. Bloody philipinos.
and so much more..

really I'm pissed off right now. I hope not all of you guys were thinking the same thing about my country. I know that people here are descent and with manners. but I can't stand what those people who commented those things in times like this? that we really need help. I know that my country is not the best among the best countries in the world and have so much to improve, I'm aware of that. With pollutions, garbages, traffics, looting, corruptions from some government officials etc..but I can say that we in a whole are welcoming. We welcomed everyone who visits in our country whether you're white or black, Asian, European, gay, lesbian etc. In our generation, we are open to all. Enough with this, sorry Merlin for my rants. Just like to get out this load. I'm still continuing my NAPs btw.

guys if you would like to know anything about my country, ask me straight.

Thanks. Ciao. CM
Perun

Post by Perun »

The_Dreamer wrote:I hope not all of you guys were thinking the same thing about my country.
It didn't even come to my mind. I became especially aware of your country when I heard Lou Bonnevie. Do you know her?
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

Lou Bonnevie? not familiar..who is she?