Really? Manifesting Tulpa to become physical? Interesting!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Dr_Scully

Re: Really? Manifesting Tulpa to become physical? Interesting!

Post by Dr_Scully »

Make me another Mark Wahlberg. Thanks. Or Joel McHale... or.... ok I cant make up my mind. Get back to me.
Serris

Post by Serris »

Dr_Scully ;)

What about a perfect JarJar Binks with a manly moustache for you? ;)

:P

Serris. :P

:D
Dr_Scully

Post by Dr_Scully »

Nah i would probably choose princess Leia over the worst character in the history of cinematic film at this point..
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Dr_Scully wrote:Nah i would probably choose princess Leia over the worst character in the history of cinematic film at this point..
oooooohh :shock:

Dr. Scully with Princess Leia...

Talk about XXX-Files

Love it. :twisted:

Merlin
Serris

Post by Serris »

WHY SCULLY! WHY SCULLY!!!!!!!!!! D':')!

YOU WILL CHANGED YOUR MIND AFTER SEEING THIS PICTURE OF JARJAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'((((((((((((

JARJAR!!!!!! :(

http://www.thinkhero.com/wp-content/upl ... rooper.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Perun

Post by Perun »

Serris, could you please enable private messages? I can't reply to you.
Serris

Post by Serris »

Oh okay, sure, Perun! :)

I thought you weren't going to reply so I disabled it. :o

Serris! ;)
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

The question comes to my mind....... if the guy in the description can create Tulpas so easily. Why does he need to sell this stuff? Why not have them for free? Why not just create a Tulpa that will make him a billionaire? (Remember they can be molded as you wish and have any abilities you want).

I know that because before I knew about the LTP, Tulpa was my bootleg project for instant manifestation.
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

Guys what's a Tulpa? I'd be interested in this entire thing if I knew what it was.
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Serris wrote: Instead of Manifesting an ALREADY LIVING PERSON that are NOT A THOUGHTFORM , your ACTUALLY making A THOUGHTFORM INTO A LIVING BEING PHYSICALLY!

Serris.

Edit: Hope that clears some stuffs for you and someone ;)
Actually no, the crazy part about this research is that you are AS WELL. Calling forth and ALREADY EXISTING thoughtform. In fact you CAN'T create anything new, even if you build a laptop from the scratch the only thing you are doing is advancing through this "movie frames" giving you the ilussion of building a laptop, the laptop in fact was always already there, you just accessed that frame. Same with thoughtforms, same with everything else.

Actually assuming what the author said is true, then it shows all signs of "reality shifting" rather than him creating thoughtforms from scracth (which even if you "do" you are not actually doing anything) he is having the ilussion of creating a thoughtform and in fact he just shifted to the reality where this person already existed. Because lets be honest, physical or not there is no way all these "just born people" are able to get jobs and get along in life when they have no papers, birth certificate or anything, which would be the case if he just spawned him out of his mind (which again, even if he did would just be at the end making the process I described with the laptop, which at the end would be an ilussion of him creating something). So it seems he actually just shifts to a reality in which these people, do exists, but of course he mistakes them as thoughtforms.

To put an example, lets put an example of a character I like a lot, I dunno: Wonder Woman.

So I concentrate, over and over, again and again, and suddenly Wonder Woman appears, snatchs me and take me to her island to make me her husband. The natural reaction would be "Holy shit! I created Wonder Woman! And an entire island too!" WRONG. What I did was shift to a parallel reality in which WW already existed, of course to someone ignorant of this, it would appear like you created Wonder Woman.

And well........ I guess you could say you are technically creating them, your consciousness constructs the physical reality. But the information about those realities are already there, already existant. We merely become aware of them.

This is what sets this research apart, this is why in this research you hear people talking about calling forth Dinosaurs rather than moving a glass with your mind with "great effort" because, when you understand that what we call "time" is merely we jumping from a frame, to other, to other and to other, then we understand that moving a glass with your mind is as hard as summoning a dinousaur, a thoughtform, wonder woman or an entire universe.