Really? Manifesting Tulpa to become physical? Interesting!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Serris

Really? Manifesting Tulpa to become physical? Interesting!

Post by Serris »

Hey guys, I just send Perun a message about this.

But hey, I thought to myself, "Hey! Wait a minute, wouldn't this make an interesting discussion! Better then spamming!" :P

So I decided to make a thread about it.

I encounter a metaphysical listing on Ebay - A tulpa listing by a Man called Hans aka Vonstrepple.

Now, I checked this reviews on him on ebay, and he got 5 star reviews, but when I check on him deeper using google, he got negative reviews and such, then I went EVEN deeper and found out thats by probably done by sellers who are jealous of his successes, I heard it started in 2009 or earlier? Called "The Witch Wars"? :? :shock: :roll: :shock:

Well anyway, I was just curious and stuffs.

If anyone doesn't want to see the link, then I guess I will just post the full description of it.

Just enjoy reading it ;)

Now, he also mention about interesting stuffs aka Spirit Keeping, I'm also curious about it and etc, but hey at least its okay to keep a open mind, no? ;)

Anyway, here is the full description.

BTW, I will HIGHBOLDED the interesting parts and such. Just keep scrolling till you find it, thanks! ;) 8-) ;)

"You know, after forty years of spirit collecting I have reached the conclusion it doesn't really matter which sorts of spirits you collect. Why? Well in the end they all develop a mind of their own, which means I have treated them well and nourished them, and then they gain their independence and run off, that's what usually happens to me anyway. But there are perhaps no spirits in existence who are as easy to conjure or call forth, or as sly or as devious or as quick to run away as the Tulpa whom Tibetans call forth not only from within their own minds but also by the use of Tulpa Gemstones such as the gemstone inside this large ring. Tulpa spirits themselves have been written of and complained about countless times over the centuries - mostly by famous explorers and novelists like the ungrateful Mrs Alexandra David-Neel - an interfering old biddy who complained that after conjuring her own Tulpa in Tibet that he quickly "developed a life of his own, followed her around, stood staring at her from the distance with a nasty look on his face, and then ran off".Really, if I was a Tulpa and some bossy old woman started ordering me around I would run off over the mountains too and so would any of us including you!

But them running off is, of course, the whole point that Alexandra David-Neel missed. After creating a Tulpa - after bringing it into being by imagining every single aspect of its appearance, why shouldn't it then turn devious and willful and run off to live a life of its own? Yes, we may have gone to all the trouble of conjuring a Tulpa thought being using sheer mental discipline with the aid of a Tupa gemstone like this, we may have spent months or years imagining it into being. I know I did with mine. And yet if we are conscientious spirit keepers, if we are intellectually aware then we must expect and indeed encourage them to develop a life of their own and take off at the first opportunity since - as the noted parapsychologist and philosopher Professor H Price said "Once Tulpas are formed they are no longer wholly under the control of the consciousness which gave them birth". So Tulpas are - to me, a willful aspect of my own consciousness that emanated from within myself. A Tulpa is a break-away faction of ourselves who will all too soon take on mannerisms, and appearances, goals and aspirations far removed from those we originally gave them and, yes, they rush headlong in their quest to exercise their free will just like teenagers leaving home to go to college hundreds of miles away.

But have you ever heard of a Tulpa? The thought has only just occurred to me that you may not yet have read of them, in which case you will not know whether to step onboard this journey or not for this is an adventure of the Will ! A journey of the soul into the very heart of the darkness of our own minds. So, let us start at the beginning and bring you up to speed. In recent months you'll have noticed a definite change in Von Strepple listings. Just before each Christmas we like to re-release the Z-range, these consist of trigger tool vessels that enable collectors to do various marvelous things that take their understanding of the metaphysical far and above the ordinary regular type of thinking. For example, there is the Sleipnir-Z trigger tool - a horse motif based on the adventures undertaken by the Hero as he travels the Shamanic Path towards Enlightenment. Then there is the Ego-Z trigger tool vessel that encourages the ascendency of the Ego for, to allow one's Ego to ever be subjugated is an act of suicide. And no real collector needs a weak dented ego when she or he could own a shiny brand spanking new bulletproof ego that is bursting with confidence! Next, there is the Pho-wa/Pho-ba which is a trigger tool containing a direct-transmission consciousness and then there is the Fragment-Z trigger tool - a marvelous vessel that teaches and enables collectors to conjure their own spirits and djinn and angels and demons and dragons and what have you, the list of spirits one can conjure is endless. However, we now today bring you my latest best ever must have newest offering - the Tulpa-Z. What is it I hear you murmuring, and do I want one, and did I ought to have one? Will it run off? And will it develop a mind of its own and shoot me a nasty look and then run off to live a life of its own that might possibly be better and much more interesting than mine?

The answer, dear seasoned and mature collector, is a hearty and resounding YES to all those questions! There will be, in the time that the Tulpa-Z stays with you, ample opportunity for you to go farther than you've ever gone before. There will be considerable opportunity to learn so much more about parapsychology and metaphysics and to go faster and deeper than you ever thought possible, and yes there will be an opportunity that I hope you'll take to create, devise, dream up, conjure and construct dozens, hundreds, and thousands or even millions of Tulpa - all made in YOUR own image ! I suppose then, in many ways, that this is rather like a listing for a Barbie or a Ken doll that you can dress and pose in various situations. But Tulpa are not Barbies or Kens - Barbie and Ken dolls stay put. They never grow or evolve, they just stay the same with the same insipid smiles and silly grins and blank unanswering and uncomprehending eyes and, try as you might, you can never communicate with them.

But when you use a Tulpa gemstone to bring a Tulpa into being it comes alive ! They are comprehending, they understand everything, they probably understand too much, they are fast learners, and they are for metaphysical and magically minded adults who wish to CREATE something fantastic, something that they know comes from within themselves, something that can be given shape and form but which can also be nurtured and tutored and encouraged to expand into an existence of its own ! Ask yourself this - could it be possible that the people you walk past in the street are not ALL human beings but that some of them could, in fact, be Tulpas who have taken on a physical and solid form with ideas and opinions of their own? Could they have been conjured on some remote mountain in Tibet, or in a bedsit in London, or in a cabin in Woodland or Wayland or on a beach in West Busselton or Florida or an apartment in Kirkcaldy or New Jersey? I know for a fact that they have! To me, half the people I see walking around New York or Paris or inside Eielson air force base and Mildenhall in England could be - might be - Tulpas. They always seem to have the same knowing look in their eyes, and they share the same slightly twisted slightly sinister smile. They are always very handsome creatures, believe me, and they have broken the hearts of many a human being who has fallen in love with them. I may count myself among those who have in the past fallen under their spell. I have seen them in the Middle East. I have walked past them in Egypt. I have seen plenty of them in Sweden, but not so many in Germany, Italy or Spain. And believe me when I reveal this secret - some of them who have even gone on to create careers and professions for themselves in major American cities. Now do you believe me when I say that there is a reason why WE have minds of our own and Free Will of our own ? We have it so that we can create other beings - so that we can bring other beings into life - we put the divine spark into them - we point our finger - we wake them up - we flood them with consciousness and mold them and shape them and finally they get the idea - they're alive ! They have choices, they have Free Will, and they're going to exercise it, and they run off. This is how they start up lives of their own - in London, New York, Stockholm, they live ! welcome to the Tulpa-Z ! The very latest and highest and most metaphysically advanced spirit beings in the universe for the very most advanced and metaphysically curious collectors in the world who now wish to go........further!

This Tulpa Gemstone has NO tulpa spirits in it nor any other type of spirits. What it is dear collector is a trigger tool that has been used by Tibetans for thousands of years to conjure Tulpas and now you will too. You will receive a special instruction certificate listing some music tracks you need to listen to on youtube, you will also receive incense cones, candle, charging bag and free domestic shipping. International shipping is $7.99

Like you, I am short of time today, so I will not go into the traditions of how to conjure a Tulpa since you do it with your own mind and in conjunction with certain music tracks that I will direct you to in your instruction certificate, nor will I explain the process of how one dissolves a Tulpa like Alexandra David-Neel did. Personally, I feel that what she did was irresponsible and stupid. One does not bake a cake only to then throw it away uneaten while complaining there are too many calories in it ! The process of conjuring a Tulpa is a matter of communion and visualization, it is a process of mind transmission (Dgongs brgyud) and is part of the Mahayoga discipline of the 'generation stage' (Kye rim). In many ways it is similar to Pho Ba and while there is no physical danger to you (since a Tulpa has no interest in attacking or possessing its creator) there IS a psychological danger to you in the sense that if you do NOT understand this concept then you may - when you realize the power of it - be so blown away that you mind will cave in, your electrical impulses will blow a fuse, and your brain will go into meltdown. Other than that, I think you'll be fine ! "

Re: Really? Manifesting Tulpa to become physical? Interesting!

Post by 222 »

Can we get a TLDR please? :D
Going to read later, too busy to read all that at the moment!
Janco

Post by Janco »

Pretty interesting Serris, never heard of Tulpa's. Let us know if you try it and how you get on!
Serris

Post by Serris »

To 222 ;)

TL:DR

You can manifest Tulpa that if you visualize them so strongly, that they will become real, take life on their own, and able to live their own, that they`re will be real as ANY HUMAN BEINGS. (Interesting, no ;) )

Thanks Janco 8-)

I might do this NAP after my Second NAP (Right now I'm on my first current NAP, so it won't be until 2014 ;) )

EDIT: Like visualizing very strongly, I guess that'll be my NAP topic, hmm 8-)

Ciao. :SupNap:

Serris. 8-)
alexburke

Post by alexburke »

Sounds like the spirit guide concept that you manifest beings(in this case a spirit guide) by visualizing/imagining them and projecting values on them. Then you can imagine asking them questions then them giving you answers inside your mind that you couldn't possibly know.
Current NAP: Success of affirmations while awake.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Serris wrote:You can manifest Tulpa that if you visualize them so strongly, that they will become real, take life on their own
Yeah it's just like any other LOA technique. Repetition creates sooner or later a new belief in your SM and that belief creates a new object/animal/person in your reality.

Napoleon Hill used it to create his imaginary council.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW34tA_vSys[/youtube]

Merlin
Serris

Post by Serris »

Interesting point, Merlin.

Yes its like any LOA technique with repetition that creates new belief on making a new person appear in your reality.

But I think whats the difference here is that you are making a living person from your thoughts alone (thoughtform into a living person) in front of you with your own eyes?

Instead of Manifesting an ALREADY LIVING PERSON that are NOT A THOUGHTFORM , your ACTUALLY making A THOUGHTFORM INTO A LIVING BEING PHYSICALLY!

Serris.

Edit: Hope that clears some stuffs for you and someone ;)
Idealistic

Post by Idealistic »

I didn't read any of that because haha, No.

But I've known about the whole tulpa phenominon for a while. Some people on the uh...deranged parts of the internet I frequent were trying to
use it to create "My little pony" characters to act as their companions.

Holy wasted potential, Batman! That's like paying a world class bartender to man your personal bar, and then only ever ask him to pour you a glass of water.
(My metaphors need a little work...)

I'm not sure because I got conflicting information on this, But some people believe that a Tulpa has a direct communication to the SM. If its true, it might be a viable
alternative to muscle testing to get information from the SM. Well, Provided you're willing to have a cartoon pony following you around for the rest of your days.
Serris

Post by Serris »

:? :o :?

Does anyone NOT see the potential of this!?!? :o

Wait, before anyone response something crazy :P

Imagine this...

Imagine that I create a person with a moustache and he bit Merlin's finger.

Do you know that person is?

JARJAR WITH A MOUSTACHE!!!! :D

LOL! :P

:? I thought it was funny? :o :P

Joking aside, it be kinda awesome to make a alien tulpa and whatnotch :P

That and it can be awesome to make a thoughtform take life on its own and live on its own.

And such.

Heck, Even Albert Einstein could be a TULPA :o (Highly DOUBT IT, but I'm just saying :P )

Serris! ;)
Serris

Post by Serris »

Yea, your right, Idealistic! ;)

Everyone is trying to make a pony tulpa companion, well ALMOST everyone and such! :o

EDIT: Did you know, I read a diary of a Tulpamancer and such, A person called Koomer?

Well he made a Pony Tulpa, and do you know what he did?!? :?

He doesn't like his body anymore and so his pony tulpa and him decided to make a deal to switch bodies PERMANENTLY! :?

Sooooo, though on the bright side, he is regaining use of his original body, but I don't know why he did that in the first place :?

Serris.