What bullshit are they feeding to the masses

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....

What bullshit are they feeding to the masses

Post by 222 »

Merlin
Site Admin

Re: What bullshit are they feeding to the masses

Post by Merlin »

Don't think of them as the "Big Bad Illuminati" waiting to kill us all hehe but more like a "fun entertainment" that this Earth gives you "STANDARD" when you decide to incarnate here.

Nothing much, really.

After all, what did you except, that everyone here would be hugging and dancing naked around the fire and loving each other???

Come on it's EARTH...not HELL. :roll:

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote:Don't think of them as the "Big Bad Illuminati" waiting to kill us all hehe but more like a "fun entertainment" that this Earth gives you "STANDARD" when you decide to incarnate here.
-------
Come on it's EARTH...not HELL. :roll:
:lol: If we really are holograms created by a computer program, then these mega media corporations are the default settings for the 21st century version of the program. In the 19th century versions, there are the industrial overlords and the imperial war generals.

I swear that I feel we are a game for some sinister programmers much of the time :roll:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer wrote:I swear that I feel we are a game for some sinister programmers much of the time :roll:
Bahhh, I wouldn't worry about it too much because we are about to derail their train and take control of our destiny pretty soon. :twisted:

Well if the programmers let's us do it of course. :? :lol: :lol:

Merlin
Serris

Post by Serris »

Don't worry everyone! 8-)

A person bigger then those six companies!

Will appeared!

Meet Mr. Adolf JarJar Binks :twisted:

EDIT: Well I keep messing it up, CURSES!!! THIS IS INCONCIVABLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :evil:

:P
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote: Bahhh, I wouldn't worry about it too much because we are about to derail their train and take control of our destiny pretty soon. :twisted:

Well if the programmers let's us do it of course. :? :lol: :lol:
I have the feeling that NAPing and our other LOA techniques are level 15 of 15. They may be cheering us on (or thinking of derailing us :roll:). What I know of programmers, though, they are interested in pushing the limits and seeing their code become actionable.

Or else the mofos can kiss my ass :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer wrote:I have the feeling that NAPing and our other LOA techniques are level 15 of 15.
Funny that you say this because I keep telling family and friends that BELIEFS are the Programming Language of the Gods.

Wanna get sick? Pfff, no problem.... here's the new belief to attract cancer it's called a Pink Ribbon. ;)

Wanna be poor? Easy as pie... listen to religion leaders and your parents when they say "Money is evil, rich people go straight to hell..." hehe that'll work? :twisted:

Hmmm now what if... we would remove ALL those negative beliefs and replace them with positive ones??? :?

What??? We can fix our health issues? we can attract love? and money too :shock:

OH MY :shock:

Merlin ;)
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote: Funny that you say this because I keep telling family and friends that BELIEFS are the Programming Language of the Gods.

Hmmm now what if... we would remove ALL those negative beliefs and replace them with positive ones??? :?
And this is probably the only description that will be necessary for the NAPs and why they are reality altering.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer wrote:
Merlin wrote: Funny that you say this because I keep telling family and friends that BELIEFS are the Programming Language of the Gods.

And this is probably the only description that will be necessary for the NAPs and why they are reality altering.
It would be a nice title for a LOA book indeed. :lol:

Maybe a bit cocky but after you read the book and do some NAPs, you will pretty much have no choice but to agree. :?

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote: It would be a nice title for a LOA book indeed. :lol:
I think so too :) If only to dissuade you from giving Vitale your life's work and publishing it yourself ;)