Even korean series is catching up with us

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Believing Love

Even korean series is catching up with us

Post by Believing Love »

So I am watching this Korean series, the story about a woman from the future who went back to the past.

She is trying to change her life by changing the future. She manage to change everything in the past and she thought she will be coming back to a new future. Turned out, There are few events that happened to the "old" her that didnt happen to her. Like a new scar that the old her have and her diary didnt change at all. So on the way back to the future, she met with her guardian, and asked the guardian why she things didnt change, the guardian said " When you try to change the past, you wont change anything because you're just creating another different future "
This is exactly what bashar said about a different parallel universe, that we are creating one in every second.
Haha, even Korean series is catching up with Parallel Universe .. Maybe soon they will have a story about someone who listen to NAP every night and accomplish everything in a blink of an eye. :p
The Me i Believe i see is the Me i Be !!
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Even korean series is catching up with us

Post by Merlin »

Believing Love wrote:Haha, even Korean series is catching up with Parallel Universe
Oh this stuff is not new my dear. Quantum Physicist Hugh Everett III created the "Parallel Universe Theory" back in 1957 backed up with solid math too.

Knowing that they exist is one thing, knowing HOW to go to them is another. I think that the Koreans are as clueless as the rest of the world really. :lol:

I think that Dr. Brice Lipton will die of old age within 10-20 years. How ironic this is coming from the guy who said that beliefs can change your DNA. If you can change your DNA Mr. Lipton, how come your cells are all dying right now? :roll: :lol:

People have nice theories but they suck at finding a ROCK SOLID TECHNIQUE to apply them.

Merlin
Idealistic

Post by Idealistic »

Merlin wrote: People have nice theories but they suck at finding a ROCK SOLID TECHNIQUE to apply them.
Very much hoping they'll be where we come into the picture. There's a lot of people out there to red-pill.
Believing Love

Post by Believing Love »

Haha yeah when they have a whole series teaching us how to use the " SECRET "
I bet all the viewers must be saying .. This is one stupid movie. How could you get something you want just by listening to a tape while you sleep.
Ha! :D
The Me i Believe i see is the Me i Be !!
Lightning

Post by Lightning »

What's the name of it? :D
Patience.