Cool! Crystals!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Serris

Cool! Crystals!

Post by Serris »

Does anyone here carry crystals with them?

I normally carry crystals with me and such.

Cool story don't know if its worth mentioning :roll: :lol: :roll:

It was my laptop that have plugged in and the battery is stuck mostly at 55/56 percent and not charging.

When I put my crystals near my laptop, I sleep and overnight, when I woke up in the morning, I saw it was at 86 PERCENT! :mrgreen:

I think it was my clear quartz and such, since I read about it if you tape a clear quartz to where the tank of the car or something, it can improve fuel effiency :D :lol: 8-)

Serris! :mrgreen: :SupNap: :mrgreen:

Re: Cool! Crystals!

Post by 222 »

My mum used to give me crystals to put under my pillow. I would get given a different one if I had a headache or somthing, she had a few for different things, they were even left in buckets of water outside when it was a full moon or a special date for the stars and such haha :). They're pretty cool.

Oh and the next day I would wake up feeling alot better. :D
Angel

Post by Angel »

I have big chunks of crystals all over the house, on my television, bed head etc.

I sometimes leave mine in a crystal glass in direct sunlight in summer.
Serris

Post by Serris »

Interesting replies everyone! :D :twisted:
Ruffcut

Post by Ruffcut »

I have a crystal as a pendulum, does that count?
I've tried to use it to ask questions of yes and no answers, can't get it work right. Do I need to re charge in sunlight?
alexburke

Post by alexburke »

Ruffcut wrote:Do I need to re charge in sunlight?
I did a pendulum goal NAP before and predicted when my friend showed up to my house down to the minute.
He lives pretty far away 2. He even got pulled over on the way over to my place.

After I stopped the pendulum NAP my vibration lowered and I couldn't do any predictions like that again.

I recommend you learn from my experience and remove your limiting beliefs + raise your vibration with a NAP.
Another tip is to train yourself by asking "what is 1" and let it naturally go to 1 etc.
Do this for a while with the NAP and it should work.

The only thing the sun is going to do is raise your vibration a tiny bit and only if you believe the sunlight is going to help you work the pendulum with better accuracy.
Current NAP: Success of affirmations while awake.