Is this normal? :(

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Syrena

Is this normal? :(

Post by Syrena »

Days ago, I posted a thread telling about how I manifested a guy that it's exactly, EXACTLY like me while hearing to a NAP on attracting a specific person. It's so creepy because it's like looking at myself in a male version. He likes almost everything I like, have the same behaviour and have the same point of views including about the parallel universes, mind power... We can even guess what eachother are thinking just by telepathy and another thing that freaked me out even more is that his parents told him he would have the SAME name as me if he was born a girl! Could this guy be me from a parallel univere where I was born a male? I'm absolutely shocked, seriously... :shock: :shock:

And what disturbs me the most is that he's totally crazy about me and despite we being alike in likes, point of views, etc... I don't feel anything for him. He just kissed me today and I feel very guilty because I just don't feel the same and see him as only a friend. He's very sensite (like me) and I'm afraid he does any crazy thing because he has been suicidal before (I've been like that too like 2 years ago) if I tell him that I don't like him the same way.

I think he's just a manifestation of my subconscious, right? I remember how I was always wishing to have a guy like me and then he appears and I don't feel anything even though we've been together many many times. There's just nothing here in me... Is this normal?

This is a case to say: Be careful for what you wish because it can really happen, no matter how impossible it seems.
It always seems impossible until it is done.
James Sawyer

Re: Is this normal? :(

Post by James Sawyer »

Kurozuki wrote: This is a case to say: Be careful for what you wish because it can really happen, no matter how impossible it seems.
Amen. We really have to be careful what we wish for in doing NAPs.

Kurozuki, your observations are alarming and interesting at the same time. It does sound like you've gotten exactly what you wanted. It may be time to be more deliberate in what you want, especially if it is different than what you've manifested so far.

Keep us posted!
Syrena

Post by Syrena »

James Sawyer wrote:
Kurozuki wrote: This is a case to say: Be careful for what you wish because it can really happen, no matter how impossible it seems.
Amen. We really have to be careful what we wish for in doing NAPs.

Kurozuki, your observations are alarming and interesting at the same time. It does sound like you've gotten exactly what you wanted. It may be time to be more deliberate in what you want, especially if it is different than what you've manifested so far.

Keep us posted!
Yes, and I didn't any NAP to attract a guy that represented myself. I was only on the NAP to attract a guy I had a crush on and then this other guy appears. But I know it was because of my previous wish of wanting a guy like me. Wow :shock: I definitely hadn't limiting beliefs on that or it was the NAP rising my vibration.
Idealistic

Post by Idealistic »

Marry him, and have children.

For science.
smilingbudha

Post by smilingbudha »

LMAO@idealistic and I for some disturbing reason agree with him :D

This story reminded me of one of my experiment with LOA about attracting a partner couple of years ago. I read on someone's blog about attracting a partner by describing the detail... I did it... in complete detail (about 2 pages long) and it took me about 50-60 days to bump into that person... pity we broke up cuz we had both different long term plans... I didn't notice it until we broke up...
Syrena

Post by Syrena »

Idealistic wrote:Marry him, and have children.

For science.
What the... No. :shock: I don't feel anything for him.
Syrena

Post by Syrena »

smilingbudha wrote:This story reminded me of one of my experiment with LOA about attracting a partner couple of years ago. I read on someone's blog about attracting a partner by describing the detail... I did it... in complete detail (about 2 pages long) and it took me about 50-60 days to bump into that person...
Yeah, I did that too before. I didn't only write down every characteristic I wanted in a partner but also was always speaking how I wanted someone like me. Well, he DOES fit 95% of the characteristics in my list but the physical appearance was left out and for me, to have a good relationship I have to feel both physical and psychological attraction for the person, otherwise it won't work. This is just my personal opinion.

I wrote there in my list on physical appearance section how I wanted a guy with rock-style, black hair, brown eyes, taller than me and shaved face. The only characteristics he has from these I referred are the brown eyes and being taller than me...
Syrena

Post by Syrena »

I already know since my 10 years old who I want to end up with, marry and have children. Just you wait guys. ;)