Astral Project/OBE to shift

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
jeromeec7

Astral Project/OBE to shift

Post by jeromeec7 »

Can anyone here do AP/OBE ? I came across a blog that talks about shifting reality using AP. This guy claims he has been doing so for quite some time, since we're out of the body, we're just a consciousness. So my thought is that, if someone is willing to give a shot to shift where ur goals are there already? or perhaps to a reality where Merlin has found the perfect NAP then come back & share with us. Sounds bit crazy but wtv :?
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Astral Project/OBE to shift

Post by Merlin »

jeromeec7 wrote:Can anyone here do AP/OBE ? I came across a blog that talks about shifting reality using AP. This guy claims he has been doing so for quite some time, since we're out of the body, we're just a consciousness. So my thought is that, if someone is willing to give a shot to shift where ur goals are there already? or perhaps to a reality where Merlin has found the perfect NAP then come back & share with us. Sounds bit crazy but wtv :?
Or someone who is a pro or good at meditation to get an answer too. That would be appreciated. ;)

Merlin
Goshen

Post by Goshen »

Ooooh, good idea!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Goshen wrote:Ooooh, good idea!
Come to think about it, why not everyone who does MT or use a pendulum. :D

What do we have to lose anyway? If just one line can make it work faster everybody will win. 8-)

Merlin
Idealistic

Post by Idealistic »

jeromeec7 wrote:I came across a blog that talks about shifting reality using AP. This guy claims he has been doing so for quite some time, since we're out of the body, we're just a consciousness.
"This guy" isn't a whole lot to go off.

Any chance you could link this blog or be more specific so we could read what he's claiming?
jeromeec7

Post by jeromeec7 »

Idealistic wrote:
jeromeec7 wrote:I came across a blog that talks about shifting reality using AP. This guy claims he has been doing so for quite some time, since we're out of the body, we're just a consciousness.
"This guy" isn't a whole lot to go off.

Any chance you could link this blog or be more specific so we could read what he's claiming?
Too many post but here's the link.
http://canweevolvenow.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;