More help with conscious mind shifting

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Dr_Scully

More help with conscious mind shifting

Post by Dr_Scully »

I'm putting this here since it doesn't have to do with NAPs, but there has been talk about what to do during the daytime when we have conscious thoughts getting in the way of things.

Here's a summary of advice from a being called Elan (similar to Bashar, from the Essassani civilization) talking about similar things. I love this website since it has some great advice and some nice little techniques on shifting your thoughts (decisions) during the day from what you don't prefer, to what you do prefer.

Some of the Core Concepts of Elan
http://iasos.com/metaphys/elan/
Cosmic Cupcake

Re: More help with conscious mind shifting

Post by Cosmic Cupcake »

I think I was listening to an audio book about the power of the subconscious mind. I was doing other bits if shut but it was playing int he background. And I caught one thing that I found intriguing and it was about shifting to a different place.

So in my cluelessness I did say in my head I have blah blah. As if there was no option. Within the month through zero effort I did indeed have the blah blah I decided I would have.
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Cosmic Cupcake wrote: So in my cluelessness I did say in my head I have blah blah. As if there was no option. Within the month through zero effort I did indeed have the blah blah I decided I would have.
Interesting. Were you saying it in your head periodically during the month or just that one time?
Cosmic Cupcake

Post by Cosmic Cupcake »

That was the odd thing. I was outside having a cigarette and it just popped in my head as if my brain was saying hello dumbass just make this happen. I remembered the concept and without thinking I said both in my head and i think out loud to myself as well I was going to have it. smd as quick as it came into my head it went back out. But I phrased it and again no clue why it was so random "i am/live in a reality where I have blah blah". And it was about six weeks after i got it I suddenly went oh shit I did that. But zero effort. I did not repeat it again.. Was just during that cigarette and the moment was 45 seconds tops... Crazy
Cosmic Cupcake

Post by Cosmic Cupcake »

makes me wish i had more genius moments when i was a smoker :)
Dr_Scully

Post by Dr_Scully »

Elan videos!
I am so psyched I stumbled across these. Theyre videos of the being Elan being channelled. Very similar/practically identical to Bashar but still fun to watch anyways.

Havent watched them all yet but he talks about how your reality is created through conscious AND unconscious beliefs you may have picked up as a child, which I find really interesting, as I havent heard Bashar say that too often. I'm even finding his message to be clearer and easier to understand than Bashar.

Enjoy.

http://essassanilibrary.wordpress.com/2 ... up-to-you/