Consciously changing a core belief

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Consciously changing a core belief

Post by Merlin »

The Gurok wrote:Because of you I was able to identify another core belief that I had.
Good for you, so 2 down, 9,299 left to go. Actually it's more like 9,310 because my MT tells me 9,312 total.
The Gurok wrote:According to your MT I will not be using your trading system :lol:
That's right my MT tells me the same answer. :lol:

How did you know? are you using MT too?

Merlin
Dr_Scully

Post by Dr_Scully »

I was confused when doing the core belief exercise since if im done clearing out all my limiting beliefs with the NAP, then why do i still feel anxious and crappy about my issue? But in any case i uncovered some really interesting beliefs and im reading them again now and cant believe the things i wrote. At least Bashar is right in the sense that once you identify a negative belief it will seem stupid and illogical. So the good news is i dont feel so scared about the initial issue i had written down.
Its a good exercise either way and ill keep using it whenever a fear creeps up..im finding its a great technique for removing fears.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Dr_Scully wrote:I was confused when doing the core belief exercise since if im done clearing out all my limiting beliefs with the NAP, then why do i still feel anxious and crappy about my issue?
I asked MT about it and it turns our that in MY reality, I have to remove 1000s of limiting beliefs and implant 1000s of positive beliefs but that's because of this karma and my NAPs research.

It looks like in other realities, some people just need to remove 1 or 2 of these core beliefs and their entire life will change. :shock:

So as usual, test it and if it doesn't work after doing this exercise then you may be stuck in my type of reality where you will need NAPs as permission slip to remove them all.

It sucks to know that this is a reality with 1000s and 1000s of beliefs to deal with but as long as we have a tool to fix those, that's all that matters.

Merlin
The Gurok

Post by The Gurok »

But in any case i uncovered some really interesting beliefs and im reading them again now and cant believe the things i wrote.
Hello Dr_Scully

This is why I enjoy doing this exercise so much. I have learned that a lack of money was not the true issue I was worried about. It was a lack of security, and the threat to my human existence, it just that I manage to tag money to these beliefs, when I could have easily disassociated it :) It has greatly alleviated some of my worries, and I very glad it has been able to help you. Have a good day ;)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

The Gurok wrote:It has greatly alleviated some of my worries
Always look for solid results. You may like your exercise but look in the next few weeks if your financial situation improves. Don't ever lose track of you goal.

Merlin
I_Believe

Post by I_Believe »

Does EFT work in the same way as this exercise?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I_Believe wrote:Does EFT work in the same way as this exercise?
Of course. You should do ANY LOA technique that works for you.

If you can think happy thoughts or visualize or meditate or even throw a penny in a fountain when you make a wish and attract all your goals then keep doing it.

This is not about thrashing techniques, it's about RESULTS. If you did your technique for weeks now and your goals are not coming then you will have your answer.

Merlin
ps142

Post by ps142 »

Identifying limiting beliefs is not a tool we should just discard. My opinion is that all these exercises are not about pinpointing LBs, but rather pinpointing underlying issues we have.
One can base a NAP on the reverse of such an issue.

eg.
underlying issue: "I am not worthy"
nap: "all the beliefs that stop you from feeling worthy are now removed from your SM..."
Merlin makes me feel like Morgana le Fay...
Dr_Scully

Post by Dr_Scully »

Merlin wrote:Of course. You should do ANY LOA technique that works for you.
Yup. I will keep doing the NAP since I have noticed an emotional difference since I started doing it (as well as some manifestations with the guy). And it makes logical sense to me that I might possibly have more than 1 or 2 beliefs regarding this issue. But definitely I rooted out a big one last night with that technique. So we'll see what happens now that I'm not feeling as worried about the issue.

Of course we can't discount the possibility that the NAP has simply shifted me to a vibration/reality where I encountered this technique which I was able to use to remove the limiting belief. :O
Maybe in another reality Gurok didn't post this. So I'm wondering if the NAP does work - but possibly in an indirect, round-about way? Bringing me to a technique to help remove some more beliefs myself?

I just blew my own mind.
The Gurok

Post by The Gurok »

Hello Everyone,

Ok so here is another core belief I was able to find. I thought I would share this one with everyone because it addresses a problem I have had for a few years now. The last couple of years I have been stuck between having $10,000 -$14,000 in my checking account, I would never go over the $14,000 range, and I would never go too under the $10,000 range. I think I have discovered why that is, it turns out I have had two core beliefs active in my vibration, one which associated working really hard to earn money by enduring a lot of pain, and another belief that associated pain with being bad. So it looks like this.

Getting more money = Pain = bad
Losing money = Pain = bad

So how can this be? How can both of these beliefs be active in my vibration at the same time? This goes back to what I posted earlier about how I associated money with survivability so it looks like this.

Money = Survivability = Self Preservation

Thus both of these core beliefs became active in my vibration because they were designed to accomplish the same goal which is self –preservation hence becoming two truths that can exist in my vibration at the same time. So whenever I would start to earn more money the belief getting more money equals pain will kick in, and I would find myself losing money rapidly, while at the same time after losing a certain amount of money ,the belief of losing money equal pain would kick in, and I find myself earning money very easily. I think the core belief pain equals bad was a belief that was a part of me by default because even when I was little I would do things to avoid pain, I would do things out of fear of pain, and I would not stand up for myself thinking I will have to endure pain. The core belief that working really hard is the only way to earn more money came from my father, and the first job I had with working at McDonalds. I was very stressed out working at McDonalds and I did not like the people that I was working with (well most of them at least) I worked long hours to get more money, and I put up with cleaning poop in the bathroom which was never fun by the way (this also has a deeper meaning but I will save that for later). Anyway I attach the exercise below for those who want to view it.
Attachments
Work hard for money.png
earning money.png
earning money.png (57.55 KiB) Viewed 2308 times