Consciously changing a core belief

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
The Gurok

Consciously changing a core belief

Post by The Gurok »

Hello Everyone,
I hope everyone one is doing very well with their Naps, and clearing their limiting beliefs. Today I would like to share with you, what I have being doing for the last couple of days. I have had the pleasure with coming across two video’s on you tube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6wDHBt7r5U" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtK8VBpJfjc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; , both of these videos have helped me tremendously with identifying core beliefs. I learned in my research that the issues that were plaguing me were only symptoms of the real issue at large (the core belief). It has become apparent to me how infectious core beliefs are, they spread through everything that you do, Teal Scott (the women speaking in these videos) refer to them as weeds that continue to spread if not taken up by the root. You can see what I learned about myself from the attachment below. The yellow (color of oval) identifies the surface issue, the blue (color of oval) is the two questions I ask myself, and the green (color of oval) are my answers or realizations so to speak, and boy did doing this exercise take me to some really dark and scary places. One of them actually made me draw a tear. I would suggest that anyone that is interested in using this exercise use it in conjunction with Naps, not to fully replace them. I just like the pleasure of actually seeing what the core beliefs are, and replacing them consciously. What is truly remarkable about this is that the issues that I was having turned out to be something totally different than what I expected :lol:
Attachments
Daytrading.png
Worthy to exist.png
Worthy to exist.png (45.89 KiB) Viewed 2825 times
Dr_Scully

Re: Consciously changing a core belief

Post by Dr_Scully »

Thank you so much - I just tried this and what I ended up with was very surprising. This reminds me a lot of Bashar's exercise to root out core beliefs too. He also says once you identify the belief its GONE and it will appear illogical to you and you can let it go for good. So let's see if the bad feelings persist in the next few days now that I've identified some of these beliefs.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

The Gurok wrote:I just like the pleasure of actually seeing what the core beliefs are, and replacing them consciously.
Yeah I have heard of these techniques to try to find your core beliefs, Bashar talks about that also but what I just don't understand is that either my MT and my research is TOTALLY a bunch of crap or that these teachers are talking about useless techniques here.

What do I mean?

I asked MT if this technique would work at finding core beliefs and got a YES and then I asked how many beliefs does that change here and got ONE. :shock: :lol:

Then I asked how many limiting beliefs The Gurok has to remove to master his goal of DayTrading (which is basically asking for how many limiting beliefs you have on Money in general) and I got 4,500+. Ouch. :? ... and 4,800 positive beliefs to acquire. :shock:

So I don't understand why Bashar who seems to be cutting edge on every topic is still telling people about talking to themselves or using boring meditation to remove 1000s and 1000s and 1000s of limiting beliefs and we not talking about the 1000s and 1000s of positive beliefs we need to attract after that.

My research and the results of many NAPs here tells me that MT is giving me the right numbers of beliefs to remove and acquire which are in the 1000s so WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY still talk about techniques that not only makes you spin your wheel for minutes if not hours just to remove ONE STUPID BELIEF when we have THOUSANDS to deal with??? :roll:

I....JUST....DON'T....GET....IT. :?

I always been pissed at Bashar (but mostly Abraham :roll: ) regarding this talk about belief removal. Why not mention Subconscious Mind techniques like hypnosis, subliminals, etc...

After all, if we only had a few beliefs then all those happy hippies following Bashar and Abraham would be in top shape and rich beyond belief but all I see is fat old ladies asking how to be abundant? :?

Maybe I will know why one day but right now, I hear them talk and I'm speechless. :?

Merlin
Dr_Scully

Post by Dr_Scully »

Yeah I've heard Bashar say lots of times you can use whatever "tool" or "permission slip" you need or want at the time to help you. That's pretty much it in terms of techniques, though. Just vague "oh yes, that's fine as a technique if you want".

I wonder if the reason he's vague about that is because each person has to figure out how to remove their beliefs at their own time, in their own way, at their own pace. It's not a coincidence that I heard of NAPs almost a year ago but didn't try them until now. Not everyone is really ready for this stuff so I almost get the feeling Bashar does that intentionally to let us figure it out for ourselves (which is supposedly why we agreed to be here on Earth to begin with).
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Dr_Scully wrote:I almost get the feeling Bashar does that intentionally to let us figure it out for ourselves
Yeah I thought about that, after all, we are having some fun testing our NAPs here and craking the LOA puzzle one success story at a time.

However, the second I had this thought, that he cannot give me all the secrets I came here to find using NAPs then all these old overweight man and woman will remain like this because of me? Because Bashar and Abraham cannot tell them about NAPs? As in "sorry ladies and gentlemen, I cannot tell you how to remove 1000s of beliefs to fix all your health and financial issues because if I tell you then Merlin will get all the secrets he came her to find himself". :shock:

Then again, they might be all rich and sexy in THEIR realities but in mine oh my, sorry but you really don't look at your best from my pov here and all the belief removal and acquiring techniques that Bashar is telling you about, they really suck BIG TIME. :?

Merlin
Dr_Scully

Post by Dr_Scully »

Haha yeah exactly - its possible you need to figure it out for yourself..as well as all of those men and women too. They are like that because they have stuff to learn for themselves too instead of getting answers fed to them.
Whether they use NAPs or any other technique that works (for some its visualizations, meditations, visions boards, etc), the point is they gotta do it for themselves. All these techniques have worked for some people, and some haven't. But at least we learn what works for each of us.

Each soul came here for its own reason and has its own journey, so it's really not surprising at the various successes of the NAPs. Maybe they're not ready for them at the soul level (i.e. they give up after 2 weeks, keep switching NAPs), because they have more stuff to "learn" first. The LOA teachers always say if you don't have something you want yet there's always a good reason for it.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Dr_Scully wrote:so it's really not surprising at the various successes of the NAPs. Maybe they're not ready for them at the soul level (i.e. they give up after 2 weeks, keep switching NAPs), because they have more stuff to "learn" first.
I don't think it's because they have more stuff to "learn" first but mostly because the research on NAPs and LOA is NOT complete yet. As I discussed a few times here, 2012 and prior to that it was mostly Goal NAPs only and during the year of 2013, it was mostly Cleaning NAPs only and the results on how both NAPs will turn out will be know for the first time in 2014.

If we get the results that we all expect to have within the next few weeks, then newbies and even old members will think twice or not even think at all about changing their NAP every 2 weeks because they will see the success stories and then will FINALLY know which technique to use and how long to do it if they want to attract their goal.

Trust me on that, if success stories starts popping up using the 4 or 3-Line NAP format, most people here will use this format and no other because we are ALL driven by results and stick with what works (at least most people that is :? ).

I just can't wait for a fan to ask Bashar or Abraham the question "I just lost 100 lb and removed 20 years of aging thanks to a subliminal technique so how come you never mentioned to us this tool?". If I hear this, I think I will laugh so hard I will roll on the floor.

Merlin
The Gurok

Post by The Gurok »

Thank you so much - I just tried this and what I ended up with was very surprising. This reminds me a lot of Bashar's exercise to root out core beliefs too. He also says once you identify the belief its GONE and it will appear illogical to you and you can let it go for good. So let's see if the bad feelings persist in the next few days now that I've identified some of these beliefs.
Your welcome :D In spite of enduring a little emotional uneasiness when looking at my core beliefs, and how hard I been on myself all these years :( I find it adventurous digging through all this muck and getting to the root of the problem, for some odd reason I feel like I am in "Silent Hill" trans-versing the darkest depths of myself :lol: Which is pretty cool because I listen to Silent Hill 2&3 soundtrack while doing this exercise, it really sets the mood! Of course I will continue to still use Naps in conjunction with this exercise, I just need something to do that I think is fun while waiting in anticipation for Merlin's trading system :)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

The Gurok wrote:Of course I will continue to still use Naps in conjunction with this exercise,
Alright then, 1 limiting belief has been found, only 9,300 to go. Image

Good luck,

According to MT, my trading system is 100% done just not programmed in EasyLanguage yet but that's not a problem. I will get to it when my mind will be on this but for now, it's the MT and roulette.

Merlin
The Gurok

Post by The Gurok »

Hello Merlin,
Thank you very much Merlin! Because of you I was able to identify another core belief that I had.
Alright then, 1 limiting belief has been found, only 9,300 to go.

According to your MT I will not be using your trading system :lol: No problem I will seek out other venues, I am actually in a really good spot in my life right now so I do not mind doing the conscious digging through everything as I said before it is a joy for me :)

Take Care

The Gurok