What to do during the day??

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Julia51423

What to do during the day??

Post by Julia51423 »

So I know you listen to your NAP at night, and that's super easy and everything, but I almost feel like it's TOO easy. I feel like I should be doing something during the day too. Like, is there a certain way I am supposed to act during the day to make what I want to happen manifest faster? If I listen to the NAPs at night, but then I have the wrong mindset during the day, does that mean what I want won't manifest at all? Or, do I literally just act how I act during the day and I don't have to do anything for my NAP to work (which is really hard for me to believe)??

It would help if the people on here who have had success stories would say how they went about their day, and how to act CONSCIOUSLY to get what you want, or do you just give all the work to the subconscious mind and there is nothing else you can do? I am very confused about this.
Dr_Scully

Re: What to do during the day??

Post by Dr_Scully »

Julia51423 wrote:is there a certain way I am supposed to act during the day to make what I want to happen manifest faster?
My personal advice would be to do whatever makes you feel better. And to answer your question, no, there's no one specific thing people who have manifested here have done to help manifest their goals faster. If there was, we'd all be doing it by now. As Bashar often says, you don't have to make it more complex, but if you want to, you can.

So if completely forgetting about the issue helps you feel better, do that. If "acting as if" you already have it helps you, do that. If affirmations and visualizations help, do that. Honestly whatever helps you feel better about the issue is the right thing to do.
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Julia51423 wrote: It would help if the people on here who have had success stories would say how they went about their day, and how to act CONSCIOUSLY to get what you want, or do you just give all the work to the subconscious mind and there is nothing else you can do? I am very confused about this.
It's not unusual for people to manifest goals using conscious programming like visualisation, meditation, vision boards, etc. Or else there wouldn't be other LOA forums or the thousands of books that have been written on it. These methods can be done during the day, and one can even add the hippie 'be happy all the time' mantra to manifest goals.

The issue is that success is so random (and tends to be inconsistent/rare). That's why The Secret disappointed millions who imagined, visualised, and wrote their affirmations and ended up with nothing.

With NAPs, the aim is to go after the source of beliefs that hinder manifestation. And to come up with a formula that allows manifestation of the big three (money, relationships, body) EVERY TIME. The above conscious techniques can add positive beliefs or even manifest a thing or two. In the end, negative beliefs will chase down any gains and erode them.
Julia51423

Post by Julia51423 »

James, so are you saying that I shouldn't use the other techniques because NAPs are more reliable?
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Julia51423 wrote:James, so are you saying that I shouldn't use the other techniques because NAPs are more reliable?
I'm afraid I can't tell you what may or may not work for you. You could try them, there are a few people on here who had some success with visualisations and affirmations.

For reliability, you'll have to try NAPs and other techniques to make a comparison. The important difference, in my opinion, is that NAPs will get rid of limiting beliefs for you. That could make all the difference in both manifestation time and whether the problem returns.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

NOTHING.

Merlin ;-)
Julia51423

Post by Julia51423 »

Merlin wrote:NOTHING.

Merlin ;-)
Sounds great!! :D :)