Shared reality question

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
VirgoShowgirl

Shared reality question

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I've been thinking quite a lot about the shared reality concept, after reading all the posts about it, and there's something that I'm not too sure about.

Let's say :
- I have no limiting beliefs about Money, and am filthy rich
- My friend X has a ton of limiting beliefs about Money and Career, has had crap jobs/pays all her life.

I, being filthy rich - :mrgreen: - give a job to my friend X in one of my many companies.

Will the power of my reality bubble overcome her limiting beliefs about Money and Career, and make her enjoy this job and income

OR

Will her limiting beliefs be more powerful, and destroy that opportunity by bringing whatever reason to make her quit the job ?

OR

another option ? :?:
Dr_Scully

Re: Shared reality question

Post by Dr_Scully »

I was watching the Elan videos yesterday (I posted them in the General discussions thread), and a woman was doing very well financially and was concerned about how others would see her (namely friends who were broke and not doing so well).

Elan's response was that the broke person doesn't need to be jealous, since they wouldn't be viewing the "rich friend" if they didn't contain that vibration within themselves. So they didn't need to be envious/jealous because they HAVE that abundance in themselves - if they didn't, they wouldn't be manifesting it in their reality in the form of seeing others around them wealthy. Make sense?

So your friend then HAS the abundance in her otherwise she wouldn't have gotten the job.

So now then the question is are her limiting beliefs enough to sabotage her? Maybe. But that's up to her. I don't think you can really influence that too much since it would be about her vibration, not yours.
LOA gurus say you should focus on the best in people, not on their faults, so it's possible by being positive and optimistic you can bring out the best in her, just like how you would help out a friend in need. They can either take your advice, or not take it. I think at the end of the day it's up to her vibration and limiting beliefs.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Hmmm, that's quite interesting !!! Thank you Dr Scully !!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Don't forget this video here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSLmdpAshsk[/youtube]

Meaning that we all live ALONE in our reality bubble and everyone we see are NOT the original but a copy or "version" of that person that we have created in our bubble.

For example, this week, I asked MT where my 82 yr old mom was in her reality bubble and she was seeing herself as a 60 yr old woman with NO children at all. :shock:

So her soul is not AT ALL on the same vibration that the copy of her that my consciousness is creating inside my reality.

The "other NAP" research will confirm this by snapping our fingers and changing another person's hair color for example which normally is a big NO NO because you cannot mess with the free will of another person and their beliefs so if you can do that then that means that you can also change any cells and organs in their body so you can kill them and if you do, you kill only the copy of them in your reality. They are perfectly safe in THEIR reality because they have a karma to fulfill.

So knows where you friend will be in her bubble. You may see her dead broke but in HER reality, she may be richer than you.

Yeah know, twisted stuff indeed. Will move this thread to the other forum...

Merlin
Dr_Scully

Post by Dr_Scully »

Newly posted Bashar video :D Yay synchronicity!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2KaohgJuxY[/youtube]

And this one talks about how other people in your reality are "holograms"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_33ekO3NyA[/youtube]
Syrena

Post by Syrena »

Interesting as this made me remember now about a classmate of mine who is sometimes stupid to the other classmates but, to me, he was always nice and never offended me. I do really like him but my other classmates dislike him. :lol:

Maybe because my perception of him is different than the others. I see him as a nice person, my other classmates see him as an arrogant person. I do see him being arrogant with others but he was never like that with me. :P
It always seems impossible until it is done.
Charmed

Post by Charmed »

Since I was little I always thought that this was MY REALITY. That actually everything I experience is only me. This is kinda creepy actually...who knows if it's really like this or if we are really playing one reality can change with people's mind power....