For all Abraham and Bashar fans out there

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: For all Abraham and Bashar fans out there

Post by Merlin »

Dr_Scully wrote:she was mostly trying to say to not blame it ALL on the SM
Yeah, I understand that we should stop blaming the SM and try to focus on the CM because in a sense, whatever our NAP will send to our SM is what was created at the CM level at the time of the recording of the NAP.

So if you record your NAP with a doubt and bad emotions and all, you implant disbelief or doubts over and over again in your SM and we can't blame the SM for manifesting crap because crap is all that the NAP is sending it all night long.

The ONLY part that sucks about Abraham is when he tosses away the SM COMPLETELY as if it was not important while in fact IT IS one of the most important thing because the SM is what will keep on sending out over and over that wanted vibration we want to be in. The CM can do that but for what? 2 minutes and then the phone rings and *poof* your high vibration is GONE and then what is the one taking over??... you got it... our SM again.

Abraham keeps FORCING US to think happy thoughts 24/7 and be in the now with a super high vibration but THAT...IS....NOT...POSSIBLE... PERIOD.

The CM is NOT the one sending out our vibration 95% of the time that's the SM. The CM is in control only 5% of the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGi8KFraN-U[/youtube]

Very few people can maintain a very high vibration CONSCIOUSLY (aka Buddhist mindfulness). The only ones who try to do that are the hippies but they sound SO FAKE.

So since we suck at sending out over and over the same high vibration using our CM, then why toss away the SM when that's all it does sending over and over the same vibration?

Why not be REALISTIC and realize once and for all that humans have a too short attention span to reach and maintain the same vibration on a long period and then START TEACHING US HOW TO TRAIN OUR SM so that our SM can finally send out that high vibration out 24/7 instead of laughing and trashing it?

Same thing for Bruce Lipton here... When you listen to this clip, you would think he would focus a lot of research on "reprogramming the SM tape" as he calls it but in an interview he said the same thing that Abraham said that we must pay attention (Buddhist mindfulness) to all our daily thoughts :shock: Oh for Christ's sake :roll: .

This Abraham video reminded me of the tests I wanted to do in 2014 which was adding emotions in the NAP at the time of recording.

We may not maintain a super higher vibration all day BUT if we can feel it for just 1 MINUTE long enough to dump that high vibration in the NAP then the SM can start sending out this high vibration over and over. :?

Just my 2 cents,

Merlin
Dr_Scully

Post by Dr_Scully »

Perfect.

Bashar shakes hands with participant:
http://vimeo.com/83328956

(also lots of other great Bashar clips on there)
Dr_Scully

Post by Dr_Scully »

Some pretty cool info on parallel realities in this one...I found a bit difficult to wrap my mind around some of it, but interesting nonetheless...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba5kik2xIHQ[/youtube]
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Okay Bashar lost me here, I had to watch the video about 5 times to understand it and replay it at different parts, I started to watch it at 12:00 and now it is 2:28 AM.

I was aware that All That Is is basically the roof, but now Bashar says that All That Is has also different parallel versions of itself, and that there is an Greater All That Is experiencing all the parallel reality versions of All That Is and going by "and on and, on, and on and on" it seems there are also parallel reality versions of the Greater All That Is and then there is a Greater Greater All That Is ad infinitum.

So it seems basically the roof is....... no roof? That makes no sense, there has to be a top.

Is like Inception on ridiculous levels.