Parking spaces and other instant manifestations

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
justz

Parking spaces and other instant manifestations

Post by justz »

Well I was just right now thinking about how knowing LOA taught me how to manifest a parking space in seconds and I was wondering how I changed my limiting beliefs about that since I used to wake 2 hours before classes in order to park my car because I believed I could never get good spaces.

Maybe this is totally random and not useful at all but I felt into share, and if it feels good I usually do it. So if it isn't sorry!
Ok so, I heard about LOA like 2 years ago in the secret, I watched it, tried it, it failed and I totally forgot about it. A few months ago, I bumped into it again and I was in a self-growth kind of mode so I decide to dig dipper. I noticed that I was a daydreamer all my life and that visualizing is as natural to me as breathing. I did it all my life all the time. But I was visualizing bad and good stuff all the time. After I learn about LOA I used that shift bad thoughts that they talk and anytime I was visualizing anything bad I would stop. I realized one of the places I daydream more often deeper and brighter is in the car while driving. I don't know if it's because of that but I learn that I could do instant manifestation in two things, parking spaces and traffic.

Every time I enter my car I say what I want from this new segment of my like (like I listen on Abraham) and I always say I want to park in front of (...). And voilá! I always have a spot close to it (sometimes I forgot to ask and have to park a bit away eheh). If I get a place where is traffic I just imagine myself passing all the cars happy and joyful and voilá! cars start moving!
I'm really happy with this! But I wonder how I changed my limiting beliefs on parking spaces since before that I usually parked like 1km away from the spot or went there 2 hours before the time to get a good spot.
And I really wish I could get instant manifestation in other stuff like money for example. I tried to attract some coins from the floor, it passed I month, not even a small coin!

Anyone have more experiences with instant manifestation? Cause well I know that in LOA (and in life) patience is a key. But well I don't have it so I'm always in search for faster methods, and don't get me wrong bumping into NAP's was a bless, but I still have a lot of questions around other topics like this one... Like how do I do this? and how can I make it happen to other things too?

For those who had the patience read this big text, thank you very much! You rock! :SupNap:
visualizer

Re: Parking spaces and other instant manifestations

Post by visualizer »

By my experience, Instant manifestation has occured only when I'm an extremely relaxed state and i have no doubt whatsoever in what I'm doing. My friend, Who instantly manifest all the time says "Keep it as simple as possible, Believe and Expect, Place your faith in god"
Dr_Scully

Post by Dr_Scully »

There are lots of Bashar videos about this. You manifest all the time or you wouldnt have a reality experience.

As far as not manifesting right away...there sometimes is a natural delay..but ALL manifestations, every moment, come from your beliefs -> thoughts -> emotions -> actions. It all stems from beliefs. Thats it.

Ive manifested lots of little things. I used to keep a journal but it got to be so much I got tired of keeping track. Everything I manifested quickly was stuff I really had no doubts or limiting beliefs about.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Dr_Scully wrote:Everything I manifested quickly was stuff I really had no doubts or limiting beliefs about.
BINGO. :SupNap:

SO MANY people just don't get this.

They think that just because they manifested a coffee cup that they can manifest a big pile of cash (min $100,000) on their kitchen table and the "excuse" :lol: they give me when I tell them to do that is "Well money is not everything in life you know". :lol: :lol:

They don't know anything about limiting beliefs and still live in this fantasy world that they are powerful manifestors and can manifest ANYTHING they want instantly well I'm sorry to pop your bubble my dears but you live in LALALAND if you think that way.

Here, it's the LOA University. :geek:

We are trying to decipher this VERY COMPLEX LOA puzzle. We're in in the MAJOR LEAGUES now attract the BIG 4 of life (Health, Finance, Relationships, Physical Changes) not just boring stuff.

So when you get tired of manifesting lame and boring things, come back to the SM and LOA forum and test like us because I am pretty sure that we will crack this baby in 2014.

If we don't then we will be darn close let me tell you that. :lol:

Cheers,

Merlin
visualizer

Post by visualizer »

Yep, It's all about Faith and Belief, My Friends able to manifest so quickly because rather than relying on his self to manifest he places all of his worries and troubles in God. He sees god as Omnipotent, Omniscient, and capable of anything. When you're fully convinced by god's power it doesn't matter how many limiting beliefs you have about yourself because you have zero limiting beliefs in God's power. This is why I've started praying every night to god to give me Faith in his power strong enough to move a mountain like in the verse. It seems to all boil down to simply letting go with your ego and not identifying your beliefs, thoughts, and emotions with who you truly are.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

visualizer wrote:When you're fully convinced by god's power it doesn't matter how many limiting beliefs you have about yourself
Oh you think? :D

Try this...

Ask you friend to ask God to manifest $100,000 on his kitchen table tomorrow so that he can send all the money to children in Africa.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't wait to see what happens. :geek:

Let me tell you what will happen. NOTHING

Why? Because your friend is just a normal human being and human beings are BORN with limiting beliefs about money.

I understand your point and you are right about the fact that if you believe in God the money could come but NOT if you have limiting beliefs on money. Sorry won't happen.

Let's see what MT says about your friend's limiting beliefs on money and see God manifest $100,000 on his kitchen table...

- Limiting beliefs left to clear: 3,522
- Positive beliefs left to acquire: 3,114

Can't wait to see the picture of that pile of cash on your friend's kitchen table. ;)

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin Says--Here, it's the LOA University. :geek:
Religion is a trap-period..! ;)

W need to keep creating a synergy here-all on the same page-I cringe at times displaying my ignorance-really POed at the thought of having to endure the" mind wipe", when I next return here. Phuk it I'm gonna refuse to accept that ,when it's presented to me.
I want to remember all my past incarnations, good- bad- indifferent!

This world is cause and effect, through synergy, this effect is multiplied many times over,
the more minds in harmony , we'll get far greater results than an individual can produce on their own. Have had this proven in my case many times over, though at the time I was somewhat clueless as to why.Since we have all been subjected to enormous amounts of
Bravo Sierra, it is incumbent upon us all to try to separate fact from the crap presented.
Our hearts are naturally drawn to the truth so listen to your heart.

wireman Cheerz Boyz and Girlz :SupNap: :D
Dr_Scully

Post by Dr_Scully »

wireman wrote: wireman Cheerz Boyz and Girlz :SupNap: :D
So entertaining to read your posts....Seriously, they make my day. Please post more often :D :mrgreen:
wireman

Post by wireman »

Dr. Scully,
Many thanx and I am in your debt .-

I will acknowledge that there must be someone at the interface "-something more".

Rewriting our coded in programs-and I'm not a programmer per se- however w/these NAPS and our due diligence I feel we're going to crack this mystery wide open..

Some of the high strangeness Re: NAPS and dreams -my NAPS are always @ near subliminal levels-however after some time Dec. 20th - 3 lines I'm now-finding my audio increases @ times,conundrum, damn it lol do I stop and record those words of the NAP- or should I continue on,sleeping whatever,by the time I decide it's to damn late. In my case it is a narrow window,B-tween remembrance and it's out the window and in the breeze.

I'm ready to access and ride that Quantum Wave coming our way.

Merlin has had some really great synergistic ideas-and your contributions have helped
us all here.My raised audio turns on the the final lines, somehow. Haven't quite figured
it out yet , Tango Foxtrot ,the SM is telling me. :?

wireman Cheerz Pioneerz :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:Haven't quite figured it out yet , Tango Foxtrot ,the SM is telling me. :?
Yeah that SM can be a real Juliet Echo Romeo Kilo sometimes.

Merlin