***Suggestion***

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Amarillo14

***Suggestion***

Post by Amarillo14 »

I'm not selling or advertiser product , I don't know anyone and I'm not affiliated in anything, only I have encountered many technical and I don't have a way to contribute to the forum because I'm a beginner, I don't know yet that claims have to record.

I started reading the responses in magazines, also spells, tarot, numerology and astrology because they came in magazines, books or internet.

Then I met metaphysics, law of attraction, mantras, EFT, Faster EFT, Ho'oponopono, meditation, Sedona Method, reiki, chakras, magnetism, food, Katie Bayron and another method of questions like this.

Finally, to physical changes the biokinesis and the only author speak of this is Hector Apio Quijano. The book "The only diet" of Sondra Ray is the only book where I can lose weight only to believe and probably "Losing Your Pounds of Pain" of Doreen Virtue talk about this, also a phrase from Abraham Hicks and the spectacular video of healing Gregg Braden. Not only Louise Hay and others like the movie "The Secret" talk about physical changes.

However I'm here to have a different year and achieve my purpose to heal the resistance, because there are very good audio on the internet but I failed physical changes. I achieved know more myself and heal diseases but I don't have permanent changes in my height and searching the internet is how I found your book and the forum, I also searched many courses but I did not improve in 100% because I felt guilty about my desire to grow height but in this forum is completely normal and possible.

I understand that the most important are my beliefs so if I can help in something is telling:

:arrow: ***Not only have to clean "I can not or I can't believe or too good to be true" also memories for example: teasing and low self esteem.***

And in case I find an interesting book the power of mind and subconscious, then I will share here. ;)

Thank you very much.