Our mind, the universe: good night!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Charmed

Our mind, the universe: good night!

Post by Charmed »

So... before embarking into this NAP experience (I'll start tonight) I've been using the LOA for 2 years, not in the right way of course, manifesting little good things - knowing it exists and works but not really getting to the point. Lately I studied a bit more and I followed Abraham Hicks videos and teachings (even though I simply can't believe about the channeling spiritual thing, ew) their teachings seem good, and I downloaded Getting into the Vortex mediations and been using them for almost a week but then I found out about this forum and NAPS and put all that apart.

And I came to the conclusion that, there's no Universe hearing our desires and giving us what we want etc...., it's all in our mind, it's the power of our mind and nothing else.

What do you think about what I said, and Abraham, and the universe?
In the meantime, wish me goodnight...
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Our mind, the universe: good night!

Post by Merlin »

Charmed wrote:And I came to the conclusion that, there's no Universe hearing our desires and giving us what we want etc...., it's all in our mind, it's the power of our mind and nothing else.
It's more about BELIEFS than mind power because mind power is usually associated with the Conscious Mind and what you think and feel while in fact the REAL power that creates our reality is our beliefs located in the SUBconscious Mind.

We may not have all the answers but at least we are not repeating over and over and over again the same lame technique that doesn't work or tell everyone to be happy all the time.

Merlin
Charmed

Post by Charmed »

And what do you think about Abraham and his teachings?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Charmed wrote:And what do you think about Abraham and his teachings?
It's like Bashar. They cover well what a call Step 1 but they fail MISERABLY on Step 2.

Step 1 is about telling us that our beliefs create our reality.

Step 2 is about TEACHING US how to change those beliefs so that we can FINALLY master this LOA and attract ALL our goals.

How about you? Have you learned anything from them to finally attract your goals? By your original post, I think you didn't.

Well that's the problem. I'm tired of being told that my beliefs are creating my reality and want to learn HOW.

Merlin
Charmed

Post by Charmed »

Not so much. It's like all the techniques are a way to "fool youself/your SM" but it needs time and one can get tired of trying and feel like 'fooling himself' with the visualization + the frustration of facing reality. I think that entering our SM with NAPs is the deepest we can go about this whole LOA, our belifs will change automatically and we'll manifest what we want with no meditation, breathing or visualization.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Charmed wrote:I think that entering our SM with NAPs is the deepest we can go about this whole LOA, our belifs will change automatically and we'll manifest what we want with no meditation, breathing or visualization.
Yes that's the concept behind NAPs but we are not quite there yet. We will know in the next few weeks whether we have learned everything or have something else left to learn.

Merlin
Charmed

Post by Charmed »

And I also been listening to this over and over
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewkQI0v7h2E" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I once entered a state of trance while listening to this, or something like that started visualizing and almost didn't want to stop. That was the strongest visualization I ever had. Maybe it was because of the euphoria I got, I don't know. Yes my boyfriend came back after that visualization, but just to be spend some time together, he had no intention of getting back with me....
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Charmed wrote:And I also been listening to this over and over
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewkQI0v7h2E" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This is called Brain Entrainment. it is usually made up of binaural beats or music tones that lower you brain's speed to enter the Alpha or Theta phase.

If you read my ebook then you know that lowering the brain does NOTHING to add or remove our beliefs. This type of music brings us to Theta but just like going to sleep at night, dropping into Theta does not tell with words and intentions your SM what you want to attract.

So all this going up and down in brain speed is useless unless you add a audio track with words and affirmation because the 1st goal is to drop in Theta but once you are there, the 2nd goal is to implant a new belief so if it's the same music playing, the music does NOT tell your SM I want this or that.

This is what I call Kindergarten LOA stuff.

Charmed wrote:Maybe it was because of the euphoria I got, I don't know. Yes my boyfriend came back after that visualization, but just to be spend some time together, he had no intention of getting back with me....
Your visualization during the Theta music might have helped to implant the new positive beliefs but you didn't remove the old limiting beliefs that created the separation with him in the first place.

Merlin
Dr_Scully

Post by Dr_Scully »

I glanced at the video and under the description there are phrases they have thrown in there for your SM. They're pretty quiet but if you crank up the volume you can hear them faintly.
But yes, they are all goal lines and nothing to remove limiting beliefs. I imagine it would be good to try for those of us who have pretty much removed limiting beliefs via the NAP and want to add more new positive ones in there.
Charmed

Post by Charmed »

But I don't like the whole "subliminal" stuff and the fact that my conscious mind can't make up the words and understand them because they are so lowered and only whispered. I feel better with NAPS because they are my words and I can make out each word.