Telekinesis

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Charmed

Telekinesis

Post by Charmed »

I always have the "belief" in me that tekelkinesis (ability to move an object with our mind) is the ultimate PROOF that all we're discussing here is true and all...

Has anyone tried and had success? I haven't succeded in doind that... I'd like to do a NAP on this but right now I have much more important staff to "sleep" about. But this would be a good proof...
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Telekinesis

Post by Merlin »

Charmed wrote:Has anyone tried and had success?
Not yet.

Merlin
Haphazardous

Post by Haphazardous »

dont worry about that. you really need to do telekinesis to prove that you create your own reality? it should be proven in your ability to manifest what you desire... in the evidence of your karma that is put right infront of you.. in the signs that the universe overtly presents to you. this is your world.

i know being able to blast off like Neo and fly wherever youd want would be the bees knees but it doesnt have to go that far for the proof to be evident. work with what you got now and be grateful you now know you are not a victim.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Haphazardous wrote:and be grateful you now know you are not a victim.
From my pov here, until we start manifesting what we want in a MECHANICAL WAY using a NAP, then we will REMAIN victims here because our reality will be based on beliefs that have NOT been implanted by us but rather by ANYBODY ELSE BUT US and during the age when my cat was smarter than me.

We are ALL victims of our beliefs because NOBODY cant come here and say that they have the Health or Relationships or Money that they want so it's NOT a matter of CHOICE here but a matter of having some beliefs that WE DO NOT WANT that are stuck in our SM and we can't change them at will.

Like Dr. Lipton said here, what our SM will attract is based on beliefs that have been programmed by other people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGi8KFraN-U[/youtube]

Just my 2 cents.

Merlin
visualizer

Post by visualizer »

Actually, I'm pretty certain I succeeded in moving a psi wheel on 2 different occasions (One being yesterday). I was only able to move it when I wasn't "focused" on it or trying to force it to move with my will power. Someone told me it starts out as a subconscious thing then slowly becomes a conscious thing. I stopped though because I find telekinesis pretty boring once you get past the "HOLY **** I moved something with my mind" phase. So now I'm focusing on more interesting abilities like probability manipulation and time perception control. If you ever do move something though, Don't go bragging about it or uploading irrefutable videos of it on youtube. You'll be watched like a gorilla at the zoo.
Idealistic

Post by Idealistic »

visualizer wrote:time perception control.
That is my superpower of choice and has been for a very long time. Needless to say if you have any success on that front, Please for the love of god do tell us! :o
alexburke

Post by alexburke »

The mind is capable of slowing down the perception of time.

I once made a subliminal for slowing down the perception of time and posted it on my youtube channel for people who play certain type of video games (shooting games) for better decision making.

I got comments on the video of people actually experiencing the effect.

If a subliminal that's only 30 minutes long can do it then a NAP can do it easily.

I doubt its as cool as it sounds. It wouldn't have an off and on switch so if you were at a boring meeting it would last forever..
Current NAP: Success of affirmations while awake.
Idealistic

Post by Idealistic »

...That honestly sounds like a deal with no drawbacks, At least in my opinion.

I'm one of those knobs who wishes there were a couple of extra hours in the day to do things, A perception hack to experience time more slowly in theory means more "hours" in a day to get more things done!

That one is definitely going in the bucket list.
JDX

Post by JDX »

Charmed wrote:I always have the "belief" in me that tekelkinesis (ability to move an object with our mind) is the ultimate PROOF that all we're discussing here is true and all...

Has anyone tried and had success? I haven't succeeded in doing that... I'd like to do a NAP on this but right now I have much more important staff to "sleep" about. But this would be a good proof...
Telekinesis was a big influence for me in believing all this stuff is possible. I practiced it on a psi wheel for a few weeks until I got to a point where not only was I moving the wheel, stopping it, and moving it in the desired direction, but I was knocking the paper off the pin too.

Then I started experimenting with rolled pieces of paper and tinfoil. I would place them on a table and make them roll across or spin in their place (like the psi wheel ;) ).

I stopped practicing because I didn't commit any time to it, I got caught up in reading and learning about spirituality and metaphysics and put most of my free time into that for several years until now...

If you want to practice it yourself there are tons of tutorials and videos out there.
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Idealistic wrote:
visualizer wrote:time perception control.
That is my superpower of choice and has been for a very long time. Needless to say if you have any success on that front, Please for the love of god do tell us! :o
You don't see my threads don't you? Because I made a thread based on a video where Bashar outright tells about that, he calls it the "Spacetime Sense."

http://merlinworld.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 434#p28434" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;