Telekinesis

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Telekinesis

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:You don't see my threads don't you?
How can he remember the topic of a video that was posted in a thread 1 month ago that didn't have the title about Telekinesis??? :?

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:You don't see my threads don't you?
How can he remember the topic of a video that was posted in a thread 1 month ago that didn't have the title about Telekinesis??? :?

Merlin
Lol I was just joking Merlin, anyway I posted him a link to the video.
Syrena

Post by Syrena »

I practised Telekinesis with a needle which is the easiest one for begginers. I hold the needle hanging on a line, put it in front of my eyes and it moves in the directions I want and I can stop it from moving whenever I want.

I made some of my friends do this and they creeped out. :lol:
It always seems impossible until it is done.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Syrena wrote:I practised Telekinesis with a needle which is the easiest one for begginers. I hold the needle hanging on a line, put it in front of my eyes and it moves in the directions I want and I can stop it from moving whenever I want.

Did you know that Telekinesis is NOT about making things move while staying in the same reality but instantly shifting to a different parallel reality where the needle is at a different location?

Telekinesis is just like manifesting a goal using the LOA, you have a thought + a desire/wish and if you believe that thought, it turns into a belief which makes you change your vibration and therefore your reality.

So congrats, you are getting better at implanting new weird beliefs in your SM. :lol:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

My greatest telekinesis-like moment was when I mentally controlled my niece hand movements. Not as great as it sounds.

We were in the car and she was asleep and she had her hand grabbing my finger, I then went to sleep as well and I started to feel the pressure in my forehead and I focused on having my niece tighten her grip and she did and then on release it and she did, I could constantly control her hand grip on my finger mentally, I found the experience to be pretty cool.
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
Syrena wrote:I practised Telekinesis with a needle which is the easiest one for begginers. I hold the needle hanging on a line, put it in front of my eyes and it moves in the directions I want and I can stop it from moving whenever I want.

Did you know that Telekinesis is NOT about making things move while staying in the same reality but instantly shifting to a different parallel reality where the needle is at a different location?

Telekinesis is just like manifesting a goal using the LOA, you have a thought + a desire/wish and if you believe that thought, it turns into a belief which makes you change your vibration and therefore your reality.

So congrats, you are getting better at implanting new weird beliefs in your SM. :lol:

Merlin
Reminds me of this part of Matrix:

Spoon boy: Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth.
Neo: What truth?
Spoon boy: There is no spoon.
Neo: There is no spoon?
Spoon boy: Then you'll see that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Then you'll see that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.
:D exactly.

Merlin