What is your threshold of believability?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....

My odds to attract my goal are...

100%
57%
90%
14%
75%
No votes
50%
14%
25%
14%
10%
No votes
0%
No votes

Total votes: 7

Merlin
Site Admin

What is your threshold of believability?

Post by Merlin »

Just for the fun of it, what odds would you give yourself and your NAP to attract your big top goal?

Be honest, nothing to win or lose here.

As for me I entered 100%. Maybe I'm a bit naive but then again I know how stubborn I am and I won't quit until I got it even if it takes me 50 years. :lol:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Re: What is your threshold of believability?

Post by MonsterLord »

I picked 100% too because I share that stubborness. However as to what I actually believe, I often and I mean the majority of the time believe all the way to LTP, aka completely unlimited possibilities.

However there are days where my energy is so down that I even doubt Big 3 or even below.

But in general that is my threshold, no threshold because I see no limits.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:However there are days where my energy is so down that I even doubt Big 3 or even below.
From what I understand, the God NAPs as I call them will be the hardest ones to master so if you have trouble manifesting the BIG 4 topics (Health, Finance, Relationships, Physical Changes) which are much simpler to manifest, then you should pick a small goal like we do in the SM forum and try to manifest it between March 1-15.

I think we will need to go back and master our LOA kindergarten with smaller goals and then build our way back up from there and hopefully one day we will have a lot of belief in NAPs to do and achieve the God NAPs.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:However there are days where my energy is so down that I even doubt Big 3 or even below.
From what I understand, the God NAPs as I call them will be the hardest ones to master so if you have trouble manifesting the BIG 4 topics (Health, Finance, Relationships, Physical Changes) which are much simpler to manifest, then you should pick a small goal like we do in the SM forum and try to manifest it between March 1-15.

I think we will need to go back and master our LOA kindergarten with smaller goals and then build our way back up from there and hopefully one day we will have a lot of belief in NAPs to do and achieve the God NAPs.

Merlin
But this would be like saying that unless you are 100% Healthy, Rich and in a chick magnet you can't go for the God NAPs which going by the understanding in our research it is not the case.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:But this would be like saying that unless you are 100% Healthy, Rich and in a chick magnet you can't go for the God NAPs
Not really. I didn't say that you NEEDED to totally complete the BIG 4 first and then do a God NAP, this doesn't make sense.

What I'm saying is that we need to believe in our goal and the God NAPs and some Physical Changes NAP (grow taller, reverse hairloss, change hair and eye color, etc) are topics that we grew up thinking that they were impossible to do.

So instead of trying to climb MT. Everest on the 1st climb, how about trying to climb that little mountain near you that is 1 mile up? This will give you an idea of how ready you are for the big leagues.

Like I said for Money, forget the Million and try to attract $50 this week, if you can't do that, then try to change that belief and if you suck at changing such a small belief, then that will tell you how far you have to go to master this LOA.

I think that Health would be the easiest one because we already believe that we can fix it even more so if it's something small. Money will be the next easier category because we can start small. Relationships is a little bit more hard because unlike dollar bills, here you deal with people so you can't make the ultimate soul mate appear in front of you right away, you have to start super small I think like an email, a text, a phone call and then build to a date then a kiss, etc...

Physical changes will prepare us for the God NAPs. This is where we will learn how to "fly" with the LOA and earn our wings. Here, we can do something that we can't do with the God NAPs and that is to "fake our way to our goal" kinda like David did by dyeing his hair blond BEFORE he got his goal. Same thing for wearing green colored eye contacts if you want to have green eyes so that each morning you tell your SM and CM that you already have what you want.

Again, I'm not saying that you have to pass through all these categories in order but just like in your Star Wars analogy, you can't wake up a Master Jedi, you have to start as a Padawan and build your skill.

It's true that shifting to a reality where you are ALREADY a Master Jedi requires the same job that shifting to a reality where you attract $5 because a shift in reality is a shift in reality but some shifts are easier to BELIEVE than others and THIS is where you (and everyone else here) need to build your skill.

The better and faster we will be at attracting simple stuff, the more belief we will have at shifting to realities that are just totally way out. For example, after Money, I will go with the physical changes. I would have preferred the hairloss instead of hair or eye color change but I don't have this hairloss problem.

Why hairloss? Because you start with a negative belief to start with. You do not just try to grow hair, you try to reverse something that is already going in the opposite direction because right now you are losing your hair.

With hair or eye color, it's not like you already have blue eyes and now they are turning brown and you want to reverse the trend and bring them back to blue here.

Regarding physical changes, changing the hair color would be the easiest one because it's done by so many women each month or so that it's perceived as normal to dye your hair. Then the next hardest one would be eye color, then grow taller and then the hardest ones like hairloss and then losing weight because those are categories where the trend is going in the opposite direction as I just said.

Going to +10 is easier when you start at 0 than when you start at -10. With hairloss, you start at -10. When you are obese, you start at -5. When you are short, you start at 0 because you don't get shorter here, just trying to grow taller but unless you wear tall boots, it's hard to see what it would be like to have that goal. This is why the easiest ones are the hair and eye color because you can dye your hair and buy colored contact lenses so with those categories you would start at +5.

As for the God NAPs, I think we start at -50. :lol:

I mean come on, guessing the next roulette winner number? Gimme a break! :shock: Shifting to a reality where EVERYTHING around us is different? You gotta be kidding me. :lol:

So yeah, pick an easier category and build your belief changing skill with it.

Merlin
alexburke

Post by alexburke »

90% I am crazy enough to think I can succeed at anything
that 10% is whats left of my sanity
:lol:
Current NAP: Success of affirmations while awake.
wireman

Post by wireman »

Monsterlord opines about one being a chick magnet
I'm in on a chick magnet-women are wonderful!!

One out of three, and wealth is subjective, could always use one heck of a lot more though.

God NAPS! WOW! believe I talked about the God boxes out there, and I did have one at one time..Found it at an Estate sale, she had a number of other appliances I would have
really liked to own..Bought a Violet Ray and a color Therapy appliance w/the God box..All were from the 1900's early Twentieth century.lady was a healer ,got run out of business
but a wonderful woman..Stereopticon was another little toy..W/risque photos..lol

I'll have more to say ,on the NAP link, that I have encountered w/ the NAP- I am currently using.

wireman Cheerz Pioneerz - Boyz -Girlz and all us trailblazerz.