Jerry Hicks the husband of Esther Hicks died of cancer

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Jerry Hicks the husband of Esther Hicks died of cancer

Post by Merlin »

Now even though most people who follows Abraham and Esther Hicks knew about this back in November 2011 but I just learned today that Esther's husband died of cancer. :shock:

Now the thing is, having lost a brother to cancer too I don't want to start bashing Esther here but I just can't stand the hypocrisy of it all.

If you have a MASTER who has ALL the answers on the LOA like Abraham to help you change your vibration and shift to any reality you want, why the hell didn't she and he manage to shift to another parallel reality where the cancer went away? and if Abraham can't help you do that then why still charge people to attend his seminar?

I mean you either change a belief and shift realities and make people pay or you fail at it and give away your research for free because if it's not always working and you charge up to $5000 for a cruise ship seminar for your KILLER LOA system then prove it by using it to save your own husband...right? :?

The way I see it, if the same person comes back to 2,3 or more seminar and STILL haven't manifested his/her goal then it should tell you that YOU failed as a teacher and do NOT master this LOA and should stop living the good life on the backs of people that are living on hope by selling them book after book and seminars that are not even working for you.

Just my 2 cents.

Merlin
James Sawyer

Re: Jerry Hicks the husband of Esther Hicks died of cancer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote: If you have a MASTER who has ALL the answers on the LOA like Abraham to help you change your vibration and shift to any reality you want, why the hell didn't she and he manage to shift to another parallel reality where the cancer went away? and if Abraham can't help you do that then why still charge people to attend his seminar?
Esther Hicks :roll:. Definitely similar to Proctor and all the others. They know that LOA exists and that realities can be changed. They don't know how. Or else they and their significant others wouldn't get terminal diseases, they wouldn't age so poorly (even in comparison to other people), and they wouldn't need to sell seminars and books decade in, decade out. They just don't know how to shift realities. In the meantime, they will make their money off LOA marketing.
smilingbudha

Post by smilingbudha »

you know we have quite a few LOA experts dying of cancer... one of them was creator of sedona. Jose Silva of silva mind control died with cancer too.
is it Coincidence or what?
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

smilingbudha wrote:you know we have quite a few LOA experts dying of cancer... one of them was creator of sedona. Jose Silva of silva mind control died with cancer too.
is it Coincidence or what?
It could be. It is also possible that they tend to be older and they will die of one of two things: heart disease or cancer.
smilingbudha

Post by smilingbudha »

I agree with that...
and this is where I also agree with Merlin that LOA experts should be able to deal with the illness.
If they want to die then why die with cancer...its horrible way to die... How about passing away like you'd hear about enlightened sages or spiritual guru's passing away?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

smilingbudha wrote:LOA experts should be able to deal with the illness.
If they want to die then why die with cancer...its horrible way to die...
Yeah exactly. My NAPs technique is "supposedly" not even coming close to their technique but yet I have fixed my Health with it why can't they do the same. Unless they are all suicidal like my brother and not do any NAPs at all or take any other treatments. Dying like this is horrible not just for yourself but for your family too. Ok it's a way to get out of the game but man, kick your soul between the legs when you arrive on the other side. ;)

Merlin
Dr_Scully

Post by Dr_Scully »

There's an Abraham Hicks video about this (title - Did Jerry Die of Resistance?) and she explains that he chose to go out the cancer route (i.e. a slower, more prolonged death) because of Esther. She basically wouldn't have been able to handle it if he had died quickly from a car accident, heart attack, etc. So this way she was able to see him gradually get sick and accept the fact that he was going to make his transition, and that way it was easier for her to make the transition in terms of their business as well, taking over his work, etc.
I don't think it's fair to say these people should never get sick because there's different realities where they get sick and where they don't - they all exist. They chose the specific realities for their own reasons, whether we agree with those reasons or not.

In terms of the spiritual leaders all getting ill there's another video about this too (title - Spiritual Leaders Stroke) and she says something to the effect of them having more energy being summoned through them than they are able to keep up with.

As far as their seminars go, I don't care how they make their money. To me, she's nothing more than a motivational speaker. If someone feels better after attending her seminars then more power to them.
Yes, you'd think that with their knowledge they would live better lives, but don't forget that they're humans like the rest of us and sometimes have screwed up/imperfect vibrations, and that the whole point of coming to Earth was to experience different aspects of physical reality, while not remembering how you created that reality (geez, thanks for choosing this Earth for me, soul...you sure do have a nice sense of humour /sarcasm).
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I get your point but here's where I disagree...

Choosing your way or speed to die, I'm fine with that. However, if you really and I mean REALLY master the LOA, then you can shift to ANY parallel realities you want. So why do chemo and all the cancer treatments if YOU KNOW that this version of you will die in this reality? To me it looks like a desperate way to shift to a better reality but NOT knowing how to do it and end up dying because of that.

Then again, maybe they both shifted to that other reality and all we see is the version where he died in it. :? Who knows.

Also, EVEN if you decide the way and speed you will die... WHY NOW? Esther seems to be in her 60s or so right? So they could have shifted to another reality and get this cancer 20 years from now.

Again, if they did shift, then fine but if they wanted to shift and did all this chemo and they hung in there but he died ANYWAY, then this tells me that they both failed at mastering the teaching of Abraham and they should stop giving false hope to people.

Again, noting wrong about making a ton of money doing a seminar, after all, people are not forced to go right, so they can always save their money but the ONLY part I can't stand is to advertise something (ex: giving advices on changing beliefs, vibration and realities) and then being caught in a situation where they cannot even prove it to their own attendees.

THAT to me is false advertising. If they are just motivational speakers like Tony Robins then SAY IT OUT LOUD. Do NOT tell people that they will learn how to master the LOA while they cannot even master it themselves.

Merlin
Bullitt

Post by Bullitt »

It does seem rather ironic that these people claiming to have mastered the LOA have struggled with the topic of health, yet from the research here, we've found that health is one of the easiest things to manifest through NAPs. :|
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Bullitt wrote:It does seem rather ironic that these people claiming to have mastered the LOA have struggled with the topic of health, yet from the research here, we've found that health is one of the easiest things to manifest through NAPs. :|
So you might say that they should have done NAPs but it's not about that because first of all they didn't know about NAPs, it was all about adding and removing beliefs in their SM to change their vibration in order to shift to a different reality and THAT is what they all seem to fail at doing.

I don't have the choice but to think that they are all frauds, not because they want to rip people off but because they don't seem to know that they REALLY don't know enough to make people shift realities and the ONLY way to prove this is when you see them fail at the physical level because now it's in your face, Esther can't hide it anymore, same thing with Wayne Dyer who barely made it alive with his leukemia cancer. Try to tell the crowd now that all you need to do is meditate, think happy thoughts and visualize when you lost 50lb and lost all your hair. Good luck on that one. :?

How can you speak in front of people telling them advices to lose weight and attract this or that when you cannot even prove to everyone else what you have learned. It was like the DVD One Command from Asara Lovejoy on her version of NAPs to lose weight while Asara was at least 250 lb pushing 300. I mean gimme a fucking break, use your own info or stop selling your crap if it's not even working for you.

For example, Esther could have told everyone that Jerry had cancer but he will use the advices from Abraham to cure himself within 6 months and then he will get cancer back to let himself die the year after that if he REALLY wanted to leave this planet.

You know... prove to everyone that you REALLY master this LOA once and for all but ALL these LOA guru fail and get old and get cancer and die telling us that all they had was a mic and a spotlight and that is why they had money but other than that they suck at manifesting what they want whether it's using the LOA to heal themselves, lose extra weight or change your cell's DNA to look younger.

They think they are helping and boosting the people's morale but in fact, it kills them with this false hope that lead nowhere. THAT is the part that I can't stand in the LOA.

Merlin