5D Ascension... the new LTP?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

5D Ascension... the new LTP?

Post by Merlin »

For many years I have heard my Happy Hippie friends talk about 5th Dimension Ascension where you get a sudden boost of vibration giving us the ability to manifest anything we want instantly (kinda like the LTP NAP) but years kept on passing by and I couldn't resist teasing them everytime I talk to one saying "So...anyone your know started floating toward the sky lately?". :twisted:

That was first discussed in Energy Healing forums and seminars back in 2008 and which would be considered VERY "Hippie-ish" to most "logical begins" but I let it go because well it was like hearing some other form of external savior (ex: a 2nd Jesus, etc...) coming down from the heavens to save us from our misery and I always discarded it and even thought it was crazy.

This 5D ascension "prophecy" goes like this...

Basically, you have a rush of cosmic energy :roll: (starting to get the picture :lol: ) coming out from the center of our Galaxy reaching Earth and THAT would speed up the vibration of not just people and animals but the entire planet enough to make it reach a new vibration threshold that will affect us all and at this point we will be able to manifest whatever we want.

Kinda like dying and going to heaven, where we can manifest anything we want instantly, no need to reincarnate in this 3D for 1000 years, you know, the whole end of the world and the heaven on forever after.

My first reaction was... " :shock: You gotta be kidding me...you mean you REALLY believe that crap???" and was usually smiled at and left alone like you would do with the village idiot :lol: and be told "You'll see. ;) ".

And of course, as the 2012 year approaching, I heard more and more about this 5D Ascension stuff but these days it's getting worse :lol: I seem to attract these videos more and more like the one from Bashar below that which was posted just last week....

Now The ONLY thing that blew my mind because it was a scientific proof that could confirm that my Happy Hippie friends were right all along was that I KNEW from NASA that the vibration of Earth was steady for as long as they measure that vibration which was around 7.28 Hz but starting in the late 70s, it started to rise for no reason at all and I knew from this video from Gregg Braden below that matter, like this drop of water here, is VERY sensible to vibration changes. Like Gregg shows us here, you can go from 7 Hz to 8 and 9 and 10 Hz and nothing seems to change but when you raise it's vibration juuuuuuust a little bit more *BOOM* the entire structure shifts. :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykO9aQFxYpE[/youtube]

So in one hand, we have NASA confirming that Earth's vibration is changing. This video above shows that matter (water and DNA crystalline structure) can be affected by a shift in vibration coming from the outside.

So what does it mean exactly? That one day we will wake up and be able to manifest what we want? Honestly, I don't know. My Happy Hippie friends who do A LOT of meditation (also seeing dead people and spirit guides, etc...) are telling me that the shift is near. They don't know when but it should be between 2014 and 2017.

Again, being the logical type of guy you are, you take and you leave some but like I said, recently I keep attracting these 5D Ascension videos and today I found one from Bashar (posted last week or so) that I never heard before, where he basically talks about this Ascension. It's as if my Higher Mind was directing me toward this 5D path because of all these signs and videos I seem to be attracting these days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdJZSJiZbU8[/youtube]

Crazy stuff? You bet it is. :lol: Enough to TOTALLY discard everything? Mmmm, I don't know. :? The Earth is REALLY changing its vibration and Gregg's video shows what happen to water at specific vibration points but enough to a point where this 3D will suddenly go *POOF* the very second it reaches that new 5D vibration? I can't say yes but I can't say no either.

The ONLY thing I can say is this...

As usual, time will confirm. :D

You can watch these 2 videos to learn a bit more about this ascension thing if you are interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU-bIf4CWUU[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toYNjB7v9kM[/youtube]

Happy ascension...

:shock: Wait what??? :?

* Merlin went dancing naked around the camp fire with his Happy Hippie friend :lol:

Merlin
SuperHero

Re: 5D Ascension... the new LTP?

Post by SuperHero »

What does LTP stand for?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

SuperHero wrote:What does LTP stand for?
Linear Time Progression. A NAP to manifest anything you want instantly. Just like the other NAPs, we tried and failed so looks like this 5D ascension could give us some hope of bringing this LTP dream back to life but the problem here is that there is NOTHING we can do about it but wait for some "weird prophecy" to come true and I don't like hoping and waiting for things to happen. I'm more of a "what's the next step to take" kinda guy.

Personally I wouldn't mind if it works because again, you snap your fingers and get whatever you want instantly. It's the ultimate dream of every human I think.

I was just sharing this because this is what my Higher Mind or SM seems attract me these days and maybe others heard about this too.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Could it be that actually all those LTP Naps brought us to a parallel reality where there is a 5D shift?

I mean, you don't change reality, you shift to another one where it is already manifested.

Perhaps all those LTP Naps at the end did changed our vibration and if we had not done these NAPs you would not have attracted those videos and all that stuff and perhaps we would still be on an Earth that is not going to ascend.

I could be wrong, but this is my theory.
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

MonsterLord wrote:Could it be that actually all those LTP Naps brought us to a parallel reality where there is a 5D shift?
I never considered that :?

I wondered at some point whether my outcomes matched my beliefs and the (very) small size of my expectations. Sort of like giving a guy a '73 Pinto to race in an Indy final.

This is deserving of some thought.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Could it be that actually all those LTP Naps brought us to a parallel reality where there is a 5D shift?
Interesting theory but if it was the case, YOU would have come up with this story because you did a LTP NAP, I didn't. ;)

I was watching videos on Youtube about this 5D ascension and one channeler said that most humans here in this incarnation decided to focus on Ascension and Ascension ONLY and the only way to ascend is to NOT be attached to this 3D and all it's toys like Money, having children, soulmates, etc... because if you try to work one of these things and it works, you will want to stay here instead of leaving this 3D.

Now THAT is an interesting theory because that would explain why some NAPs have worked but things fail right after. It's as if we want to attract those things BY DEFAULT because we are programmed form birth to go for love and family and money etc but we have also programmed ourselves before birth to fail at attracting those goals and if we succeed, we sabotage ourselves to lose it all so that we can say "enough with this shitty 3D, I'm ascending".

When I heard that I went "Hmmm could this be it? Could this why our NAPs are failing?".

As usual, we will let time answer this question.

Personally, all I want is the LTP powers, whether it's artificially using NAPs or naturally by letting the Earth boost it's vibration very high and take me for the ride.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

The problem I have Merlin with this, is that it would also be as you say some sort of external savior, but also because it would be for all intents and purposes basically a "Lol, I was right and every other religion was wrong!" in this case New Age.

Honestly it would be just like if God suddenly descended from heavens looking like Gandalf and fulfilled the Jewish, Christian or Islamic creeds, just like the NA ended up winning.

If we stick to this, how is this any different, than someone claiming God will descend in the future and judge the world? It looks like another end-times prophecy, albeit one that doesn't include damnation or bad stuff.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Not sure how you see God, consciousness and the reality around you but to me, it's all the same thing.

Like Bashar said, your consciousness is not in your body, your body (and the world around it) is in your consciousness. So whatever happens to our body and to our reality is just a consciousness vibrational shift away kinda like we wanted to do with the LTP.

What I meant by "external savior" was not in the sense of an outside God that would appear in the sky and say this or that but like my consciousness would shift its vibration ON ITS OWN instead of letting me, the CM, control it by intention. Kinda like seeing your radio shift frequency on its own. :?

But you know what? At this point I don't really care. If I want to reach 108 FM and I'm stuck at 90 FM and suddenly I see my radio start turning the tuning dial forward on its own :shock: then so be it, I'm all in. :D Go go go little radio. :lol:

From what I have heard not just from Bashar but from many people for many years now, all the consciousnesses on this planet have enough of these boring Earth Human Game with cancers and running after money and love and all this crap, so the Collective Consciousness decided to boost the Earth's vibration so that EVERYTHING sitting on it will boost their vibration whether they like it or not and if this is really what's happening with this 5D ascension then... I'm in for the ride.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I found some parts to be extremelly confusing, like Bashar talking about a Highbreed or some shit, some kind of merged race between a lot of alien races including humanity..... yeah that's too much for my left brain.

Also if this is true Bashar basically said that it is only until 1000 years that we will get LTP-like abilities, we will not be around to see that.......
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Also if this is true Bashar basically said that it is only until 1000 years that we will get LTP-like abilities, we will not be around to see that.......
Listen again to the first 28 seconds, you will hear him say that this 1000 years of peace where we become 5D (aka 4th density) start THIS YEAR (2013) but doesn't tell us when we will acquire the full powers.

Also, this idea of Ascension is NOT coming form Bashar. I heard about ascension way before I heard of Bashar.

Anyway, don't take this too seriously, I talk about it because I seem to be attracted by this for some reason. It doesn't mean that I want everyone to believe it or do something about it because we can't. We don't know if it will happen and even if it does, we won't be able to control anything.

All I care is the end result so just talking about a potential way to get where we wanted. Nothing to freak out about. This is not a sect that you need to signup for here. :lol:

Merlin