LOA and Spirituality

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Raiko

Re: LOA and Spirituality

Post by Raiko »

Something interesting:
So last night I was trying to Meditate.Two days ago,I watched a movie called "Dark Skies".Basically,it was one of those alien invasion movies.The whole movie takes place in the dark almost and it actually can scare the fuck out of you when you relax into it and don't tense up and wait for the scary parts XD.Anyways,typically I meditate in the dark,but was too scared.So,I tried something.I got my Intention in my head ("I am now going to Meditate in the dark"),I focused it to a peak like Bashar said in one of his videos,and then I did this thing where I got "in between".It felt like my Mind had NO thoughts at all.Sort of like how you are when you realize you've been daydreaming for a long time.But,I held the Intention,but had NO THOUGHTS.Just the emotions.I tried to latch onto the Reality where I did Meditate with the lights off and sort of "blend" into it.The letting go part was actually easy,cause somehow I forgot about it instantly after I made it my Intention to let go.Then,a few moments later,I turn the lights off and start Meditating,and realize that I turned them off automatically (even though a few moments I was scared to).When I realized it,the fear came back and I had to turn them back on XDD.I think that it's a testament to what Bashar said about "staying in the Vibration".I managed to get into it,but I couldn't stay for long.
"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing you'll never get it done."
beingchange

Re: LOA and Spirituality

Post by beingchange »

You were brought back because of fear. Everyone can move onto the realities we want, but fear kicks in and your vibrations drop and you are brought back to the lower vibrations. That's why all the spiritual teachers talk about letting go. When you let go of your attachments u don't fear that loss and that's why you have a faith in God or the universe or whatever label you want to put. This faith in something higher allows u to attain higher vibrations because utimately u believe in the Goodness and love of the universe or God and therefore you don't fear and stay at that high vib.