Cool trending videos on Youtube...

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
neil61

Re: Cool trending videos on Youtube...

Post by neil61 »

Goshen wrote:Has anyone seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVnRcIXEqaU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It's been against the law to use a mobile while driving for some years here in the UK but it's amazing how many people still use them with total disregard for their own and others life's.
Just last week I was driving the MRS home from shopping, we was on a very busy road and when I looked in my rear view mirror the car behind was being driven by a woman who was resting her mobile phone on top of the steering wheel and texting this went for about a quarter of a mile when she must have just about managed to turn off around a roundabout (managing to use her indicator when she had started turning) and forcing an oncoming car to break sudden. The worst part about all this... she had a little girl of about 5 or 6 in the passenger seat.
Goshen

Post by Goshen »

neil61 wrote:
Goshen wrote:Has anyone seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVnRcIXEqaU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It's been against the law to use a mobile while driving for some years here in the UK but it's amazing how many people still use them with total disregard for their own and others life's.
Just last week I was driving the MRS home from shopping, we was on a very busy road and when I looked in my rear view mirror the car behind was being driven by a woman who was resting her mobile phone on top of the steering wheel and texting this went for about a quarter of a mile when she must have just about managed to turn off around a roundabout (managing to use her indicator when she had started turning) and forcing an oncoming car to break sudden. The worst part about all this... she had a little girl of about 5 or 6 in the passenger seat.
That's so sad. My daughter is actually the one in the backseat in this video. It's super hard for me to watch.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Goshen wrote:My daughter is actually the one in the backseat in this video. It's super hard for me to watch.
Aaahhh ok, I get it now. :D

I was wondering why suddenly you would talk about this because we have all seen those adds about not driving while drinking or texting etc and then you show up with this ad. :?

Ok, ok, I get it. :lol:

I'm happy for her, looks like her Hollywood career is well on her way. :SupNap:

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

Congrats to your daughter being in the video Goshen :SupNap:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kCCPWL8jfA[/youtube]

Speaking of videos, here's another one :D
It loops a few times.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

OUCH! :?

People who screw up while showing off, it never gets old. :lol: :lol:

Merlin
Goshen

Post by Goshen »

xcfastdude wrote:Congrats to your daughter being in the video Goshen :SupNap:
Thank you!
Goshen

Post by Goshen »

Merlin wrote:
Goshen wrote:My daughter is actually the one in the backseat in this video. It's super hard for me to watch.
Aaahhh ok, I get it now. :D

I was wondering why suddenly you would talk about this because we have all seen those adds about not driving while drinking or texting etc and then you show up with this ad. :?

Ok, ok, I get it. :lol:

I'm happy for her, looks like her Hollywood career is well on her way. :SupNap:

Merlin
Thanks. I know it's not funny, but they really took this sort of ad to the next level with a 4 min short film. It's getting a lot of views and press so I thought it sort of fit here.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Too funny.

We miss you Heath.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IPq0v3UMKg[/youtube]

Merlin
SunnySeize

Post by SunnySeize »

Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

It's not trending but it's a guy I discovered lately, my type of stand up comic, laughing my ass off ever since.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZDGMI_6LXM[/youtube]

Merlin